54.

Back to Y/N's POV:
As soon as I finished taking a shower, I hurried to Heeseung because I didn't want him to wait so long. I also showered really fast and didn't even dried my hair.
"I'm here, I'm here!", I shouted while I was running towards Heeseung who was already sitting at a setted table.
"Why are you in such a hurry?", he was laughing at me. "You didn't even dry your hair."

"I didn't want you to wait for me-", I stopped talking when I saw the setted table. "Why did you cook so much? I said, I'll be fine with some fruits. You really didn't had to."
"But I wanted!", he told me. "I wanted to make something special for you! You need to eat nutritious food, because we need to practice a lot from now on!"
"But still...", I didn't know what to say. I didn't had such a meal since I was at home the last time. "Thank you, Heeseung."

"There is no need to thank me.", he smiled at me because he was happy, that I accepted his meal. "Let's just eat already."
"Heeseung, how are we able to eat all of this?", i laughed, when I sat down, because he really cooked a lot.

"We can give it to the others!", he picked up some food with his chopstick and leaned to my direction. "Here, try this!"
I was kind of surprised by his sudden action but i haven't given myself any further thought and just eat the food he offered me.
"Woah!", my eyes widened, because his food tasted delicious. "Where did you learn to cook so well?"
"Is it so good?!", he was bewildered about my reaction. "Well, I did observe Jay a few times, when he was cooking."
"Just by watching him, you managed to cook on the same level as a chef?!", i stuffed my mouth with food.

We kept talking until we finished. There were a lot of leftovers, but we didn't throw them away. I put them into boxes and and then into the fridge. We or the others can eat them later on. I put the dishes into the kitchen sink, when Jay came to the kitchen to get some water.

"Oh, did you just took a shower?", he asked me and didn't even let me answer. "Why didn't you use a hairdryer? You'll catch a cold!"
I was about to answer, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me after him. He was heading to my bathroom and i just followed him, not knowing what he is about to do. As we arrived he took the hairdryer and plugged it into the socket. He turned it on and tried to dry my hair.

"Wow, it's way harder then i imagined.", he was fidgeting with my hair. "Drying my own hair is easier."
I turned around to face him but I didn't consider that the hairdryer is going to blow the air into my face.
"Oh, I'm sorry!", he was worried and turned the dryer off. "Are you alright?"

"Do you really think this can hurt me?", i laughed.
"Well, then.", he turned the hairdryer on again and let the air blow into my face.
"YAH, JAY!", i screamed because of the loud noise. "STOP IT!"
"YOU SAID THAT THIS CAN'T HURT YOU!", he replied and kept blowing air into my face until i managed to take it away from him.

"I really need to go to my unit now.", i told him and he made a sad expression. "I'll dry my hair and join them."
"Let me do it!", he insisted.
"Huh?", i was a bit surprised. "Didn't you say a few minutes ago, that you can't do it, because it's way harder then drying your own hair."
"Yes, I did say this.", he took the hair dryer from my hand again. "But I still want to try it."

He turned the dryer on and whispered "And I can be with you a little longer.".
I pretended that i didn't hear him, because of the loud noises, but i couldn't stop my face from blushing. He tried his best to make my hair look good but i had to help him a bit. I brushed my hair and tied them up.

"I'll go now.", i waved and was about to leave.
"Why can't we just be in the same unit?", he asked a bit sad.
"We couldn't choose our units, Jay.", i tried to cheer him up a bit. "Maybe we can be in the same unit or the next test! But for now we have to give our best to make it and not drop out."

"You should better give your best! I'll make it either way!", he teased me.
"Then don't distract me so much and let me go to my practice!", i punched against his shoulder, but i have to admit that i was smiling. I left the bathroom and was about to join Jake, Daniel, Jungwon and Geonu in the practice room, but I could hear Jay shouting "I didn't know that, I'm a distraction for you!". Again I pretended, I didn't hear and just kept walking.

I opened the door to the practice room, just to see the boys sitting in a circle and starring at the tablet.
"Did you already start?", I asked them when i entered the room, causing all four of them to turn around.

"Oh, finally you are here, Y/N!", Geonu welcomed me. "We are deciding about our parts right now."
"Do you all already have a part?", i asked them.
"Nope, we've been waiting for you the whole time.", Daniel explained. 
"Did you have to wait long?", i asked them. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay don't worry!", Jake tapped on the free spot next to him, so that i can join their little circle." "But why did it even take so long? Heeseung already started practicing a while ago and I thought you were together."
"Oh, I wasn't with Heeseung the whole time.", i replied. "Afterwards I was with someone else."

"Hanbin.", Jungwon said out of nowhere. "You were probably with Hanbin, right?"

—————————
🎊HAPPY NIKI DAY🎊

Uh, yess! I'm not satisfied with this part but i still hope you liked it. Even a lil bit hehe!

There won't be an update tomorrow because i have to study for my maths exam!
See you soon!

~Sonny