37.

We decided on our parts and organized everything so that everyone knows what he has to do. I got part 17, but honestly it wouldn't have changed anything if i would have gotten a higher part. They have the same amount of lines.

Since we had a stressful day, i was sitting in the back area of the GROUND and trying to relax a bit. Sadly there isn't anything comfortable in the GROUND. As soon as i got here Hanbin and Sunoo followed me.

"Y/N!", Sunoo called me. "Where are you going?"
"You need to tell us everything!", Hanbin added.
They sat down next to me and in front of me and i had to laugh.
"Don't laugh!", Hanbin said.
"Yea, don't laugh!", Sunoo agreed. "We are serious!"

"Okay, uhm.", i began. "Well, Sunoo you've been there for a week, so you probably know what happened."
"Yea, Yea! I already know! And Hanbin already asked me about every detail, so he knows too!", he said. "Spill the tea already!"

"The tea?", i laughed. "Okay, okay! Let me think!"
I thought a bit where i should start and then just decided to start at the beginning.
"Well, you know that after you guys had to leave the I-LAND,", i pointed on Sunoo. "the GROUNDERs came to I-LAND. Jay, Jake, Youngbin and Kyungmin."
Both of them nodded.
"I wanted to greet them properly, but Jay didn't like me!", i continued.
"What?! Jay doesn't like you?!", Hanbin asked in disbelieve.
"Did he do anything to you that made you angry or sad?", Sunoo asked and clenched his fist.

"Let me go on with my story!", i smiled because they care about me so much. "Jay totally ignored me the whole time and then we decided on who should be a representative for the next test. The I-LANDER voted me and Jake first."
"Woah, so you had to rap with Jake at first?", Hanbin asked and i nodded.

"The producer suggested that we should change Jake and he wanted that Jay should do it.", i told them.
"So you and Jay had to rap?", Sunoo asked excited. "Although Jay doesn't like you?"

"Yes!", i agreed. "I didn't know how i should perform with someone with whom i'm not comfortable with."
"What did you do then?", Hanbin asked.
"Something weird happened then.", i said. "Jay and I were practicing. Yea, it was pretty awkward, but then K told us that he wants to show us something in his room, so we went there. He left the room because he forgot something and guess what!"

"Whaaaaat?!", Hanbin said.
"Y/N!", Sunoo said. "Tell us already!"
"Jay and I were locked in K's room for an hour!", i finally told them.
"You were locked in a room?", Sunoo asked. "Together?"
"What happened in the room?", Hanbin was curious.

"Well, as soon as we noticed that we are locked in the room, Jay pa-", i stopped mid-sentence.
I shouldn't tell them about Jay's fear unless he does it himself.
"Jay what?", Sunoo asked.
"Jay and i got into a conversation and now we are comfortable with each other!", i told them but not telling them the whole story.

"So, between you and Jay is everything alright?", Hanbin asked.
"Yes, we are friends now!", i answered.

"Who were your roommates?", Sunoo asked me and Hanbin just nodded hearing his question.
"My roommates were Jake and Sunghoon!", i answered and Sunoo's eyes widened.

"You and Sunghoon probably talked a lot about me.", he smirked.
"Honestly, not even a bit.", i answered and Sunoo was shocked. "Sunghoon didn't allow me to talk about both of you because it kept making me sad that you guys weren't with me."

"Aww, Y/N!", both of them said and gave me a side hug.
"Yea, i know!", i said. "I can't be without you two! I have Hanbin's lucky charm here and also brought Sunoo's hoodie."
"You did?", Sunoo asked and i just nodded.

I kept talking about what happened in I-LAND and how i made some new friends with Hanbin and Sunoo.

"I got close to everyone in I-LAND!", i said and smiled about the memories i made.
"But, you are not closer with anyone then with us, right?", Sunoo asked worried and Hanbin looked at me to see what i answer.
"Don't worry, you two!", i patted their heads. "There won't be anyone who will replace you two!"

Suddenly Sunoo and Hanbin stood up and shook each others hands. Before i could even ask them what is happening right now, both of them said something at the same time.
"We are rivals now!"

"Yah, why are you two rivals?", i asked them. "I thought you get along very well."
"We are rivals because one of us has to become closer to you then the other.", Hanbin explained.
"Just give up already.", i told them. "I like both of you same."
"Maybe it will change!", Sunoo said and looked at Hanbin.

"Oh!", i just noticed that i didn't tell them something about I-LAND and smirked. "There is something i forgot to tell you."
"What is it?", both of them asked.
"One day, when all of us in I-LAND were practicing,", i started. "the boys suddenly lifted their shirts."

Hanbin put his hands in front of his wide opened mouth.
"Y/N!", Sunoo said. "I hope you didn't look at them! Did you?"
I wanted to tease them so i just shrugged with my shoulders.
"No, you did not!", Hanbin said in disbelieve. "You would never!"

"Yah! Tell us!", Sunoo said but i just shook my head.
As soon as i did this Sunoo left us and came back with Geonu.

"Geonu, you were in I-LAND with Y/N.", Sunoo started the conversation with Geonu who was confused because he didn't know why he was pulled here. "Did some applicants lift their shirts?"
Geonu just nodded and Sunoo's was shocked about that fact.
"Okay, soo did Y/N see it? I mean when they lifted their shirts?"

I wanted to signalize so that Geonu says yes but he didn't even look at me.
"Well, i think she really wanted to look at them, but i was there right on time to cover her eyes."
Sunoo and Hanbin were relieved now.

"Never, ever do this to us again, Y/N!", Hanbin said.

—————————
Some Sunoo x Y/N x Hanbin interaction!
I hope you enjoyed reading this part!

I'm actually pretty excited for starting to write for I-LAND part two! I hope you guys will still be here and support me in the future!

~Sonny