20.

Sunghoon's POV:
I'm sitting on the couch, waiting for the time to unlock the door. But time didn't want to pass.
"Should we open the door now?", i asked K.
"Sunghoon, we just locked them up for 3 minutes by now. They probably didn't even noticed that they are locked up.", K answered and at the moment we could hear someone knocking at the door.

K hurried to the the room where Y/N and Jay are locked up. I followed him.
"What happened, guys?", he asked.
"The door isn't opening!", Jay said a bit nervous.
"Oh, don't worry too much!"  K said. "We'll find a way to get you out of there."
"But hurry, please!", Jay said.

K turned around and looked at me. He was laughing without sound and we got back to the living room.
"When do you plan to let them out?", i asked.
"Hm,", K thought about my question. "I don't know. After 2 hours?"
"2 hours?!", i asked horrified. "No, no, no, no! That's way to long. I'm not going to allow this!"
"Oh, Sunghoon", K said. "What's wrong with you? Don't you wanna have fun?"
Fun? What's funny about locking up a girl and a boy in a room?
"Just one hour!", i said with a serious face.
"Fine just one."

I waited and tried to think about something different but this thought wouldn't leave my mind. I was starring at the timer and when only 10 seconds left, i got up and ran to their room.

3
2
1

And i opened the door. But i couldn't see them nor hear them. Where are they? I got into the room and looked around just to see them sitting next to each other on the floor. Both of them are sleeping. Holding hands. Jay is resting his head on Y/N's shoulder and Y/N is resting her head on Jay's head.

What happened in that short of time that they are holding hands while sleeping? I don't want to see this anymore.
I grabbed the remote and threw it on the floor. It made a loud noise causing the other two to wake up.

Y/N's POV:
I heard a loud noise and woke up. What was that? I wanted to rub my eyes when i realized that i was still holding Jay's hand. As soon as i let go if his hand he woke up too.
Sunghoon was standing in front of us.
"Oh, what was that?", i said while yawning, but instead of replying Sunghoon grabbed my wrist and pulled me after him.

"Sunghoon, where are we going?", i asked a bit confused but he didn't talk to me. He didn't even look at me. He stopped walking when he arrived the balcony, then he turned around and faced me.

"What's going on, Sunghoon?", i asked him again.
"That's what i wanted to ask you.", he said.
"Beside the fact that i was locked in a room with Jay, nothing.", i answered.
"No, what happened in the room?", he asked
"In the room? Nothing?", i told him.
"You and Jay. You two were holding hands when i walked in."
"And what's with it?", i asked him and grabbed his hand to hold it. "I'm holding your hand right now too."
Sunghoon kept looking at our hands.
"I thought i'm the only one.", he whispered and now looked right into my eyes.

Wait-
Before i entered  K's room Sunghoon said: "I'm the only one, right?", but then Jungwon pulled me into the room. Did he mean-
No, he didn't. Or did he? I'm confused. He didn't mean that, right? Does he have feelings for me?

He is still looking into my eyes and i looked away.

"He was scared.", i told Sunghoon to change the topic. "Jay was scared of being locked up in a room, that's why i comforted him. Nothing much. Just a friend helping a friend."
Nobody talked.
"If it's okay, i'll head to practice now again.", i said and turned around.
"Wait!", Sunghoon said, grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.
I didn't know what to do so i didn't do anything and just stand there.

"Uhm, Sunghoon?", i said after a while. "May i go practicing now?"
"Oh, yes sure!", he said and let go of the hug.
I waved with my hand and headed to the practice room.

"Oh, you are back.", Jay said. "What was wrong with Sunghoon?"
"Uhm, he just asked me something.", i said. "Is everything all right now?"
"Yes,", he said. "Thank you so much. I don't know what i would have done without you. Probably freaking out."
"Aw, i'm glad i could help you!", i said. "But what was wrong with the door though?"
"I don't know. It seemed like everything was fine.", he said and wrote some notes on the lyrics.
"What are you doing?", i asked him and looked over his shoulder.
"Just some notes. To understand the lyrics better.", he answered but at the moment i recognized his handwriting.

"Youu!", i said while pointing in him. He turned around with a clueless face.
"It was you! You wrote that notes onto our lyrics a few days ago!", i said. "You helped us! But why?"
He nodded.
"Yea, it was me.", he admitted. "I wanted to help you two."
"For real! Thank you soo much! It helped us a lot! But why didn't you just tell us that it was you?"
"I-", he began to speak. "I don't know."
"Huh, you don't know?", i asked.
"Yes, i just didn't want you guys to know."
"That sounds pretty strange!", i laughed. "But let's practice now! The day of the test is near!",

We looked over to the countdown which said: 2 days and 02:15:09 hours left.

——————————

Next part is going to be about the test!
Y/N is going to meet the GROUNDER again, but not as friends but as enemies!
Who do you think performs as rap representatives in the GROUND?