17.

The dance representative team consists of K, Jungwon and Sunghoon.
So Jay really got replaced by Sunghoon now. He must feel horrible right now. I could never imagine how i would feel when i can't do something i really wanted to do.

Although Sunghoon replaces him, he clapped for his friend and congratulated him. Sunghoon gave him a hug and he hugged him back, but soon Jay left the room and everybody went back to practice.

I wanted to go to the individual practice room to practice a bit on my own since Jake is taking a little break right now when i could hear someone sobbing. It came from the practice room. I pressed my ear against the door to hear what they are talking about.

"Since i was in the GROUND, i wanted to dance with you. Thank you for everything."
It is probably Jay who said this. I could hear him sobbing that it made me sad too, but to who is he talking to? It's either K or Jungwon, since he danced with them.
I tried to listen to more.
"You've been working so hard until now, i'm really sorry."
So he is talking to K. That's actually so sweet from Jay. He wanted to dance with K since he was in the GROUND. I've never seen this side of him. So he can be very emotional too.

"What are you doing?", someone said right into my ear all of a sudden.
I wanted to scream out loud because i was so shocked but i realized that i'm right next to K and Jay and they would probably notice me and know that i have been listening to their conversation, so i just jumped around like a crazy kid, when i saw that Heeseung was the one who scared me.

He was just smiling at me.
"So, what are you doing?", he asked me. "Are you disregarding others privacy?"
I headed to him, grabbed his ear and pulled him after me.
"Ouch, ouch, ouch!", he said out of pain. "What did i do to you?"
When we reached the lounge i let go of him.

"What was that for?", he asked with puppy eyes.
Aww, he looks so cute right now that i regret what i just did to him.
"I didn't want that you rat me out.", i told him.
"Cause you have been listening to K and Jay?"
I nodded and he just smiled.
"What were they talking about? Was it important?", he asked.
"Jay was crying."
I could see how Heeseung's facial expression changed pwithin a second.
"He was crying?! I should go to him right away!", he stood up to go to Jay but i hold his wrist not letting him go.
"We shouldn't go to him now.", i said and looked down to the floor.
He turned his body to me, came very close to me and lifted my head with his finger, so that i looked right into his eyes.

"Y/N,", he said with a very calm voice. "I need to go. Jay was always there for me, so i have to be there for him too. I know him since so long already and we cried together so many times. I need to go. I need to be there for my friend. He needs me."
For a while nobody talked and we just stand there without moving, until he took my hands.
"I need to go now.", he said and i nodded.
He squeezed my hand and then left to go to Jay.

I sat down on one of the free seats and just thought about what just happened:
Heeseung's face. My face. Little distance. I blushed. What did just happen?!
After i got over the face thing i had to think about what a true friend he is and i decided to see if they still are in the practice room. I tried to pass the practice room as inconspicuous as possible and they really were still in there.
But Jay wasn't crying anymore. No, he was laughing with Heeseung.
Heeseung knows him so good. Luckily he insisted to go to him!

Next day: About to start practice with Jake
"Uhm, Jake?", i called him. "Have you seen our song lyrics'?"
"I thought you have them?", he asked surprised.
"I thought so too.", i answered a bit nervous, because our song lyrics is very important because we wrote our whole notes on it.
Jake began to look for them with me now.

"What are you guys searching?", Geonu asked.
"Have you seen our song lyrics's? By any chance?", Jake asked him.
"Hmm, i don't know if those were your lyrics but in Heeseung's room...there were some paper on the table.", he said.
Jake and I faced each other and then ran to Heeseung's room at the same time. And yes. The lyrics really was there. But something was different.

Someone wrote feedback after every line. There were also tips on how we could perform better.
"Jake, was that you?", i asked him but he just shook his head.
I read through all the feedback and tips and they were actually really good.
"Whoever did this, i really need to thank him for this!", i said and Jake agreed.

We went to the practice room and started practicing. Jungwon, Sunghoon and K watched our performance and we asked them for feedback.
"It goes pretty good!", K said.
"You got better and better after the producers scolded you!", Jungwon said.
"But...", Sunghoon began. "Jake, when the fast parts come, you can't pronounce the korean words right."
"He is right!", Jungwon agreed.

I looked over to Jake, he seemed very sad about that. His Korean is very good! But i think he can't concentrate right when the fast parts come, that's why he can't pronounce it right.
"Do you think you will be able to fix that until the performance?", Sunghoon asked him.
There was a silence and everybody waited for Jake to answer.

"Honestly, i think i'll be able to pronounce everything right!", Jake began and i smiled brightly.
"But...i think i won't be able to fix that till the performance. I don't have enough time.", he added and my smile disappeared.
"What do you wanna do now?", Jungwon asked.

"I want that somebody replaces me. I thought about that for a while now. This person will make it perfectly. Even better then i would ever do it.", Jake said and all of us were curious about who he was talking.

"I want Jay to replace me and be a rap representative with Y/N!", he said.

————————

Have y'all seen the voting videos? They were soo cute! I liked Sunoo's most, he was so cute.

Who did you vote for today?

Any requests?