20. letters to

A/n
Christy's dress and her signature above.
Xxx NWB
____________________

I don't know how long we were walking but finally we came to a room. It was in the top of a tower, not a round one. I walked in and there were windows. They were to the side where other's couldn't look inside, also it was too high up for that. I walked to the window amd let the sun shine on me making my skin feel warm. "Jane, can the window open?" I asked. She just shrugged and walked to a desk. She sat down and got a stack of paper.

"What do you want to have in the letter? It's your coronation after all." She said.

"Uhm, I don't know. I think the date, my name, where it is and their names at the top. My name at the bottom with my signature." I spoke. She gave me a stack of paper and a pen. She also gave me a note with the things I just summed up. "Good luck. It needs to be done in two hours and we made a list with 150 vampires. That are sixty clans, and that's just a rough guess of mine. You have to do this all on your own. I'll see you in two hours." With that she walked out of the door and closed it.

I walked out of the door and thought of what to put in the letters. My name their names everything. After a couple of minutes I finally wrote it.
" Dear Denali clan,

With this letter I wanted to inform thee about the coronation of me, Chistiana de la Mar. The coronation will take place on 24 august.
You are asked to come and join us in this crowning. After there will be a mascarade ball. It will take up the time after the coronation.

I hope we informed you enough,
Christiana de la Mar."

I hope that's enough.

After a few hours i was finally done sending all the letters. Aro set up people to bring the letters everywhere. I hope it works. "Hey Christy are you done? I'm going to learn you how to act and move and talk like royalty's." Jane said as she came walking in.

Turns out those lessons were more boring than I would have ever thought. I was jumping and screaming from joy when I was finally let out of the little room. I was even glad to see my own room. I saw Alec coming around the corner and ran to him before jumping on his back. I hugged his neck, what would've killed a normal person. "Hey princess to be." He laughed before turning me around to hug me whilemhe still held me up into the air. The cold was welcome after I spend my whole afternoon in the hot tower chamber.
"Alec peel Christie of your neck. She needs to rest. You can see her tomorow when you escort her to the ceremony." Jane said. Alec pulled my arms of his neck and put me down. "Good luck tomorow Christiana. I'm sure you'll be, amazing." He whispered it in my ear but I knew Jane could hear us. Nonetheless it was a really sweet action. "Maybe," he continued. "we can be together after tomorow. They won't be able to punish me if you're by my side, Princess. I l y. " He knows Jane can't speak teenager so he said ily. I love you. Too bad I can't love him back. I still love Paul. I can't unlove somenody because of a secret, made to keep me safe. He kept his secret because he knew he would scare or worse scar me. I miss him. Why did I go? Why did I have to do that but I know that when I become a vampire I can go back to him and make him stay forever.

I walked into my room and said goodbye to Jane before falling on my bed. This could be the last time I can contact him. This may be the last time I can tell him I love him before he hates me. I closed my eyes and dug in his dreams.

There he sat. A beautiful, tall, toned guy. He looked so different from me. I had white lips and a pale face, red hair and blue eyes. He had dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin. He was even a lot taller than me so when we hugged I could hear his heartbeat.
"Paul." I said when imstood behind him. He sprang up and grabbed my hand as he pulled me closer. We shared the same air as he pressed our lips together. It was only short but it was all I needed. "I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." He whispered back. I took a step back before speaking again.
"I didn't say it to hear it back Paul. Not this time."
"What are you talking about?" He had a frown on his face and his eyes didn't leave mine as he tried to get closer backing me up to a tree.
"This may be the last time I see you where you won't hate me. I'm about to change and there's nothing we can do about. I love you so much but I need to tell you I love you because you won't love me after tomorow." He bit his lip before pressing a kiss to my cheek, my forehead, my other cheek, my eyelit, the corner of my mouth and lastly my lips.
"No matter what," he began. "no matter what happens, I'll always love you. I don't have a choice. I can't leave you because it hurts, mentally and phisically. You're my missing piece. So I love you." I gave him a small smile and stood on the tip of my toes before letting the bounds slip revealing it was already the morning of my coronation.