4. Where are my manners

I didn't feel like going home. Nobody would be there so why would I go there. Instead I began to walk to the forest oblivious to the signs. It was quiet in the forest. Maybe too quiet. I walked further into the woods till I came to a stop against a river slope. I couldn't go across. I sat down till I heard some shouting and animalistic growls. I stood up but what I saw wasn't assuring. I saw things, no people and wolfs coming my way. They were tracking someone with brown hair. She kept jumping from side to side over the river. How is that even possible? They kept coming this way and I stepped behind a tree. I could just see them if I peeked out. The brown haired one crept up this way and so tried a person from the right side. He got attacked by a wolf, who is as huge as a horse! What are these things?! The brown haired one ran past me. No she didn't ran past me. She slowed down and picked me up. She may didn't have gone slow enough to pick me up softly but this was just down right painfull. So I screamed. I screamed for the wolfs as big as horses and the people here for tracking the girl with the brown hair. "Ahhh! Help!! Please help!" I heard the whimper of something like a dog. Before seeing it. It was a huge grey wolf. But the girl that had me over her shoulder didn't shrink back from it. She put me on the ground in front of her. I wanted to sit down that badly were my legs shaking. But she had an iron grip on my arms keeping me standing. I wanted to cry but I can't show her weakness, I have to be the tough one for a little while longer. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Don't step closer mutts. I'll bite her. It doesn't matter if it's here or there." She said instead. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Quit!" She exclaimed and she squeezed my arms even more tight. That's sure to leave a bruise tomorow or even going to break a bone. I whimpered just like I heard a few minutes ago and so did the wolf. Like he could feel my pain. Or she could feel my pain, I'm not being racist with wolves as big as horses. I heard a howl, something running around us and the next moment I was on the ground. I rolled over so I was on my back, I saw brown hair running away and six people running back the way I had come from. I sat up and saw the grey wolf laying on hes stomach looking at me with a sad face. I sat on my hands and knees and crawled forward. "Hello." I said. And I saw his eyes brighten. "Are you a girl?" It whimpered. "You're a boy." It wagged it's tale twice. "Okay. So do you have a name?" Again it wagged it's tale. I got of a list with boy names. "Mike, Matt, Eric, Bob?" It turned his head sideways. "Oh no then." It wouldn't be. No that can't be. Well I can try. "Paul?" It picked up his head. "My best friends name is Paul. Well he was my best friend. I wasn't his. Amd to think I even liked him. I thought we could grow old and grey together. But he left me behind, stupid human guys." I crawled closer. I smiled. "Can I pet you?" It came closer. "I suppose that means yes." I put my hand on it's fur and it was surprisingly soft. I stoked his fur till I eventually just lay against its side. "I like you. Will you be my friend?" I asked the wolf. It licked my hand but I didn't care. We were friends now. That was when I fell asleep.

It was dark here. Wait where is here? This isn't funny. Everything was dark and I could hear things growling and sniffing, like they were following a bad sent. I heard a voice, it sounded nice and soothing. "Come here dear. Come on, I won't bite." I thought it came from in front of me so I walked that direction. "Hello?" I asked. "Come on dear you are almost there." It said again. "Where? Where am I? Where am I going?" I almost screamed. "Come on. We're almost home." "What home? I live in La Push! What home?" But before the voice could say something the sound changed and everything around me. I suddenly was in a old city. Everywhere around me there were people in red cloakes and the sunlight was blinding after the dark. That was before I was snatched away from the street to walk in an old building. Almost everything was made out of marble. I was led through a huge set of doors and knto a room with you guess it, marble. In it where three thrones and on each one was a guy with red eyes. They all were really pale. Two had black hair and one was blonde. "Hello Christy de la Mar. I'm so happy to finally meet you." The middle one with the black hIr said as he walked towards me. "Where are my manners, my name is Aro." He extended his hand and I shook it to be polite, but he didn't let go. I saw my life and thought flash before my eyes. "Look me in the eyes youngblood." I didn't. "Look!" I did as he said and suddenly I heard and saw things flash before my eyes. A lot of thoughts. Also about Bella. Chief Swans daughter and vampires I think these are his thoughts. No this can't be. This can't be happening. He pulled his hand away. "That's enough for now Delia. Otherwise we'll give hera trauma." And I slipped back into the dark.

I felt someone shake my shoulders to wake me up. "Christy! Christy! Wake up!" I felt him or her shake me again. "Christy! Please wake up!" I could now decipher it was a male voice. One I had heard a little while ago. "Christy please!" He said something else to but it was like someone turned the radio down a notch. I could finally open my eyes. But I couldn't say I was pleased to see who had woken me up.