3. If you hurt her again

In the door opening stood Paul, shirtless. Al around him other shirtless bos came in and as Leah would say to me, they looked hot! And that was a understatement. But back to Paul in the dooropening. I let my eyes wander onset his chest before looking at his face, he looked so much older than nineteen. I looked in his eyes and I couldn't look away anymore. It was like our eyes are glued together. That was till I heard Leah. "O no Paul don't you dare. If you hurt her again I'll kill you with my own hands." I looked away from his eyes and saw Leah, who as always a few inches taller was than me. "Leah OMG couldn't you at least tell me you are with a bunch of shirtless dudes plus the guy I hate?! I was so worried about you. It felt like he left all over again." I hugged my frame like I always do as I'm about to cry. She walked towards me and exchanged my arms for hers. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurry you. You're my best friend. It's just a little bit dangerous for us to hang out at the moment. I'm sure we'll get through this." I put my arms around her waist and hugged her back before pulling away. "Bye Emily. Bye Lee." I said and I turned around. I was almost at the door when Paul was in the way. "What no hi or bye for Paul?" I felt my face turning red. All those years he didn't wanted to talk to me and now I'm almost whole he wants me to see him! "For all that I know we were never friends and my parents said I can't talk to strangers." I pushed past him and walked away. Not thinking about the shouting from the unnamed boys at Paul.

Paul's p.o.v. (A/N sorry for the little recap)

We were just done with patrol and were going to Sam and Emily's place. I was the first to walk in but I stopped Dead in my tracks. Christy, my best friends Christy was sitting at the table. I hadn't seen her since before I shifted. She was even more beautiful than before. Her orange/red hair around her face, her blue eyes sparkling when she talked to Emily. Than she looked up, the blue sparks disappeared and were replaced with something else, I couldn't quit think of what. She looked at all the boys, failing in noticing Leah. She looked in my eyes and suddenly nothing mattered but her. I would drift up into the sky if it wasn't for her keeping me grounded. She was my life once, and she will be my life now. I'll never hurt her again. Then I heard Leah growl, to low for Christy to hear. "O no Paul don't you dare. If you'll hurt her again I'll kill you with my own hands." She said loud enough for everyone to hear. Doesn't she get I don't control who I imprint with. It's not like I choos it. Christy looked away towards Leah. No don't look away your eyes are beautiful, you are beautiful, just like I always told you. Christy and Leah talked and hugged before Christy pulled away. She hugged her frame again. I know that move that means she's falling apart. "Bye Emily. Bye Lee." She said and she walked towards me. What no bye Paul? "What no hi or bye Paul?" Her face turned red, the same colour she gets when she's in a fight with her parents. "For all that know we were never friends and my parents said I can't talk to strangers." Her face got even more red. Luckily she's no werewolf or our lifes would be in danger. She pushed past me and walked away. I heard the boys shouting at me that I was dissed and by a girl but that didn't matter. What matters was Leah walking towards me and setting a finger at my chest. "If you even dare and try something I'll kill you. Plus you know you have to be what your imprint needs you to be and she needs you to stay away." Leah said. "Leah enough." Sam said. "You know that's not possible with imprints." She nodded and walked away to the edge of the room. "But since we now all know you already hurt your imprint. What did you do?" I sighed. "I, I can't tell." "But we can." Emily said. "Leah and I both know the story. Leah knows more than me. "Everyone remembers the time Christy had a even worse temper than Paul." Leah began. The boys all nodded. Everyone remembered the two kids with the worst temper ever, only I had a lot of friends she just had me. "Since everyone was afraid of her temper, she had only one friend since she was five. The guy hothead, Paul. They were inseparable. But then two years ago Paul got 'sick'. He had a fever. She was worried because he wouldn't answer the phone. She walked by his house and and Paul said she could come in, she did. They had a fight. She said is it weird that I'm worried about my best friend. And guess what his answer was, I may be your best friend but you're not mine. That's the end of their friendship." Emily took over the story. "Now today she hadn't seen Leah in a couple of weeks and decided to chack up on her. She was worried the same thing would happen. That Leah would say they weren't friends. Sue said Leah wasn't at home and Christy walked away. She started running and got lost. She sat against a tree and started crying till I got there. I took her with me and she told me her story. Than Paul came in and we all know how freaked out she actually was." What did I do? I ruined my chance with my imprint even before I knew it. Jared walked towards me. "Well Paul at least now you know what you need to do." "I have to be her friend again."