9. Don't ever lie to me.

It was like all those other dreams yet it was different. Yes it was dark. Yes I could hear her voice. I just knew I was dreaming and I seemed to know where I was underground. "Walk forward my dear. Walk to me. You just inherited the gift from the quillotes. You'll soon know more about this. The only thing you have to do now is meet Jasper and Renesmee and look them in the eyes. It's very important you look them straight in the eyes." The voice said. Now I begin to think about it, I think this is that Delia person. Well sucks to be her. "Delia why is it that important? What's wrong with me? Why can I see and hear all these things? Tell me!" I heard the voice ecoming more distant. "Don't worry my dear. All be clear soon, especially after you meet the last to gifted Cullens. Make us proud. We'll keep in touch."

I woke upin someones arms and got in panic. What? Where? Who? I turned around struggling and saw his face. The face of the boy I'm going to forgive because he cares about me. Does he? Was he for once telling the truth? I won't know till he does something wrong again. He'll have to earn my trust.

I heard my phone ringing from a chair across the room. "Paul. Paul wake up." I said but him being who he is he didn't. I tried squirming out of his arms het it didn't help. Man that dude is strong. "No don't. Mine." He sleep talked. About who is he talking? Well I'd have to ask that later. My phone rang again. I used all my strength and was free, finally. I ran to the chair, grabbed my phone and bolted dowm the stairs. "Hello." I said when I picked up. "Hey Chris. I was worried. Paul said you were with him but I didn't knew anything else. Please tell me you're okay." Leah yelled through the phone. "Yes." I scraped my throat. "Yes I'm fine. I'm going to try to forgive him. He proved he cared. It's just not going to be easy for him." "That's my girl. Besides Alice now has your number. She wants you to meet her whole family before they are moving for a while. I'm going to let her explain. Bye." She said. "Leah! Leah!" No answer. "Nice job Leah. What have you gotten me into now." I whispered. I heard something fall on the ground, followed by frantic screams. "Christy! Christy! Christy where are you!" Paul? "I'm downstairs! Wait there!" I yelled. He didn't listen 'cause before I knew he was in front of me. "Paul I said wait." "Why weren't you in bed? I thlught you was abducted, at least." He exclaimed worried. "Paul no need to worry. I've been living by myself for the past weeks. I can take care of myself." He was quit for a while, probably thinking. "What if you stayed here for the time being? Or if I'd stay with you? I don't trust you on your own." "Now you're being mean." I said making a sad face while pouting slightly. "Did I make you sad? Please say you're not sad." I laughed and hit his arm. "No need to be sensitive." I said. We laughed and went to make breakfast.

"Christy, Emily wants to see you again and I need to formaly introduce you to my friends as..." As what? I thought by myself. "As my best friend. Even though I'm not yours that doesn't mean you're not mine." He was twisting his words. The words he said back then. "Who said you weren't my best friend?" I muttered not suspecting him to hear. "You said we weren't friends. Today exactly three years ago." "Has it really been that long since we were together?" I choked out. Tears filled my eyes threatening to spill. I tried to blink them back, without succes. "I'm sorry Christy. I'm so so sorry for hurting you all those years ago. I promise to make it up to you. You just have to tell me how." "Don't ever lie to me. You do that and I'll leave." He walked towards me sat down on both knees and wiped my tears away. He picked up my hands and said, "I promise."