6. I am her best friend

I wanted to walk to my house and just lay on my bed all night crying, the exact same way I did three years long. I know I can't, I just want to. I started walking towards Emily's place.

It took me almost half an hour to get there, it was worth it. I knocked the door hearing a come in. I walked in and saw two boys from yesterday playing with little kids. They both looked like a year or five. "Uhm hey guys. Do you know where Emily or Leah is? Or both?" I asked. "No." The tallest said. "But I'm Jake, that's Quil, and these girls are Claire ane Renesmee." From the way he said the last name I could tell he cared about her a lot. "Emily is running errands and Leah was gling to check up on her best friend." The guy named Quil said. "I am her best friend." I said. "O then she's going to your house amd should be back and grumpy in I think three, two, one." And sure enough Leah came in. "Haven't seen her in a year. Walk by, she isn't there." She grumbled as she slouched dow in a chair. "Leah?" I asked. "Why weren't you at home? And whats that smell?" She asked. "Ask Paul. He kind of kidnapped me after my sleepover in the woods with a wolf. I fainted and when I woke up I was in a big house and I could.." I can't tell her I can read minds she'll freak out. "I couldn't get away from him because he brought me to s ook me weir people who laid me in bed and took care of me." She looked over me. "And changed your clothes. I thought there was something different about you." I looked down and saw I was wearing a dress. It was grey with a belt the colour of my hair. "I don't know who did this but they're going to pay. Nobody let's me wear a dress. "Don't get angry please. I thought you passed that stadium after Paul." She looked slightly scared of me so I decided to indeed calm down. "I'm sorry Lee. And the only reason I wasn't getting angry was because of how sad I was. I wouldn't even come out of bed. You remember the first time I met you? That was the first time I came out of my room. My parents pressured me into it." She sighed and hugged me. "I'm so sorry for you." I pulled away after a couple of minutes and looked at the boys. "Can you guys please let Paul know not to look for me again. I like sleeping especially when I was finally dreaming. Thank you. Well I have to go. Bye Lee, bye guys." I walked out and bumped into someone. Paul, again. "Can't you just leave me alone? It looks like you're my babysitter." I said to him. "I could never leave you behind again." He looked pained saying the last part. "If I'll be ready for our friendship I'll let you know Paul. For now I have to look for my new friend." Who Emily?" He asked. "Actually it's an animal named Paul." I brushed past him and walked into the woods, on my way to Paul, the wolf Paul.

I had walked for a hour till I came to the spot I woke up that morning and sat down. He wasn't anywhere I searched. Maybe this was a stupid plan. I should have just gone home instead pf searching for a free wolf. One that sounds like the legends my parents told me when I was younger to keep me out of the woods. I was about to stand up when I heard the leaves rustle. Then out of the woods came the big grey wolf. "Paul!" I yelled. I ran to it and hugged it. "I'm so glad you're here. I missed you big guy." He lowered himself to the ground and whipped his head to his back. "What do you want?" He did it again. "Do you want me to get on your back?" He wagged his tail. We had our own little language like that. I walked around him and climbed on his back. He stood up and it felt like I was sitting on a horse. "This feels funny." I exclaimed. "Why did I never see you before little grey wolf?" He whined and started walking and I started giggling because of the feeling.

I had sat on a wolf. A running wolf. Omg. That were my first thoughts when Paul brought me home. I hugged him bye and walked into my house. The last thought I had before my head hit my pillow was, maybe I should make up with Paul. But only after he showed me he cared.