10. Yet there's nothing to be fixed

- ¡Warning contains light smut! I'll put it between brackets. -

"So how late are we going to Emily?" I asked Paul. "Around two." I looked on my phone for the time and saw I had a little bit more than an hour. "You only tell me this now? I have to go home and get my clothes and like change and do my hair before I xan go to her. Not that I'll ever be prettier than Emily or Leah. That's just plain impossible." I rambled on till paul carefully put his hand over my mouth. "Christy calm down. You look perfect. You may think that you'll never be prettier. I know you already are." I calmed own at his words but still not trusted them. "How can I know I can trust those words?" "Because you can trust me." "Can I?" Then he kissed me, once, very slow and sweet. The complete opposite from what I would've expected from him. "Why did you do that?" I asked in a small voice. "Can you stop questioning my actions. I like the person you are Christy de la Mar. You may not but I do." This time I kissed him. From where I got the courage? I don't know. "Do you really like me?" "I don't like you." He said breaking my heart. Because even after all those years I still loved him as more than a friend. "I love I you." I smiled softly. "Remember what I said Chris?" I nodded. "You'll try to fix me." "Yet there's nothing to be fixed."

He drove us to my house where I ran inside. I was just rumaging through my closet when I saw the perfect outfit. It was an oversized dark blue sweater with Paul Lahote 4 on it's back. It was one of the few things I never gave him back. I also picked a legging and jeans shorts with converse under them. I was just out of the bathrokm after showering when Paul walked into my room. I was in my underwear being awkward. "Paul get out!" He shook his head. "Paul get out! I have to change!" He took a step closer and I took a step backwards. "Paul get out!" Why you are beautiful. I just wanted to ask you something." "What?!" I said as I put the comforter over my exposed body. He took one of my hands and spoke up. "Christy de la Mar, will you be my girlfriend?" I stook there so shocked I almost dropped the comforter. "What?" I whisper yelled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said dragging out each word. "I-I-I I have to think about it." I stumbled on my words. "Please give me today to get on my answer. You owe me so much." "You mean I hurt you to bad. It's too deep. I get it. I'll just take you to Emily and leave." He turned around. When he was almost at the door I ran the few feet seperating us. I pulled his shoulders turning him around slamming my lips on his.

{We stumbled backwards till my back hit the mattres. He lay on top of me and kissed me so furyously as if he had wanted to do this for years. He licked my lips asking for the entrance I didn't give him. He pulled my legs up so they were around his back. Then he poked my side making me laugh so he could find his way into my mouth. "I love you Christy." He mumbled in between a breath break. "I love you too." I said before rolling us around so he was under. I sat on my knees as well as his groin. Before kissing him again. "My turn to take control." I said making him laugh. He doesn't know what he's getting himself into. I kissed his jaw moving down to his chest and stomach. He moaned and groaned in pleasure. I got to his v-line making him buck his hips. I kissed back up and reached him mouth, kissing him with passion before he turned us around. He kissed my neck sucking and biting on my sweet spot. But when he reached for the clasp of my bra I stopped him.]

"You aren't ready yet." He guessed. "This would be my first time. I want that to be with my fiance or at least long term boyfriend." He pecked my lips softly before coming off. "I can wait. You're worth waiting for." He didn't say some people. He really meant just me. It made me feel special. I send him away and finished getting dressed. When I came down he looked at me funnily. "Why are you looking funny?" "I thought I lost that sweater!" "Well it's not your sweater it's mine." I smoothly lied. "Than why is there Paul lahote on the back?" "Coincidence." I said smirking. He shot my a smile back and tilted me off the stairs. "Come on time for you to formally meet mine and Leah's friends. Or as they call it. Family." I toom his hand and let us outside. We stepped in the car on our way to Emily.