1. hotheads abandoning

A/N
Please check my other story, Embry Call, out also. The name is Avery Swan, not your average imprint story because it's also a lot with the vampires. Love you. Xxx

I lay in bed. My eyes red and sore from the tears that escaped them. Why did he say that? Why did I say that? How could the two hotheads abandon each other. I'll explain.

                                                                     ¤¤¤
It was a morning like all others in La Push. Rainy.  I was on my way to the house of my best friend, or only friend as you can say. I have anger issues and tend to explode when irritated. There was just one guy who could stand me and that was because he had the same issues. His name is Paul Lahote. He's quit popular, mainly because of his looks. He's tall, has dark short cut hair, deep Brown eyes and had muscles that can make you melt. I'm the total opposite. I'm practically a ginger. I have orange red hair, freckles on my cheeks, blue eyes. I am quit tall though, so I don't depends on short girl problems. My name,  Christy de la Mar. I'm 17 years old just like Paul. But on with the story.  I walked to my best friends house because I hadn't seen him in more than a week. I was starting to think he was avoiding me.

I reached his house a knocked the door. "Come in. The door is open." I heard his familiar voice say. I opened the door and walked in towards the sound. "Paul?" I asked. "Chris?!" I heard him slot from the kitchen. I walked in and there he stood in just his pajama bottoms. "Yes Paul it's me. Why have you been avoiding me the past week?" "I didn't feel well." He mumbled. "I know that is not the truth Paul. What is really going on? Because I know that even if you are sick you pick up the phone and you don't go around walking in just pajama bottoms. I want the truth!" I said getting more angry every second. I need to watch out before I blow up in his face. "You don't need to know Christy! Keep your nose out of my business!" He got angry now too. "So now I'm suddenly clingy Christy that press het nose in your business! Even if it's only out of worry of my best friend!" I said stepping closer so I could lay my hands on his chest. "My best friend who's burning up! What's happening to you Paul?!" "I don't know. And either way, that I'm your best friends doesn't mean you're mine!" That hurt. It hurt like he just slapped me across the face. I took a step back before turning around. I said one last thing before stepping out of the door. "I'm better off friendless than being friends with you." I just hope it hurts him just as much as it hurts me.
                                                                           ¤¤¤

So that it the story of how I lost my best friend, my only friend. That's why I'm laying in my bed with wiping my eyes with my pillow now stained with tears and mascara. I slowly began singing the song he used to sing to me when I cried because I just blew up or had a fight with my mom and dad.

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

I think it only works when Paul Sings it. Because it didn't feel better. Our song didn't have meaning when we weren't together.  Our at least when he wasn't with me. I miss him, but he isn't coming back. He broke his promise not to leave my side. It broke my heart. So I broke the friendships. For ever? For never.