11. That sounds good

As soon as Paul stopped the car I was out of it and running to the door. "Paul is Leah already here? I need to talk to her and Emiley!" I yelled to him hopping up and down. "Yes she is here." He said laughing. "Okay see you somewhere today. By the way, tonight I'm so being alone in my house." I laughed and ran inside. "Girls! Girls!" I yelled. Woah I yell a lot today. Leah, Emily and a new girl came walking in. "Who's the new girl?" I asked. "Well technically you're the new girl, and my name is Kim." She said with a voice as sweet as sugar. I don't know whether to hate it or love it. "O okay. I'm Christy. Friend of Paul and Leah and maybe Emily, not sure on her yet. But since you're a girl you can also help. Can we go somewhere the boys can't hear us?" Emily pointed upstairs. "And ofcourse I'm your friend." They laughed and we went upstairs and into a room. "So what did you want to talk about Chris?" Leah asked. "So Kim long story short, I'll get one of them to explain it someday, Paul hurt me and said we weren't friends. That was three years ago. It got almost the same way as with Sam. He said he may be my best friend but I wasn't his. We stopped being friends. I wouldn't come out of my bed for a long time, met Leah. Didn't speak with her for a year met few days ago when Emily took me here because I was crying because of everything. My parents are away for a year, Paul and me weren't friends for more than two years and I hadn't seen Leah I a year. Now he convinced me I can trust him, saved me from raping actually. Then today we kissed and now he asked me to be his girlfriend, I have till the end of the day to decide. I know I love him and I know he loves me but what if it ends badly again? Or if he lies again?" They all sighted. Clearly knowing something I didn't. "What do you allknow I don't?" Leah smiled softly. "We all know Paul would never hurt you. He couldn't like impossible. Maybe it's good to be with him. I know that's all you have wanted for more than four years." I nodded sadly. "Am I really that pathetic? Walking after a guy for so long?" "I did it too." Kim said. "I loved Jared een before he imprinted on me. He didn't even knew my name while I was imagining mine with his last name." I laughed. "Than I'm not that bad." "I'll think about it girls. Maybe you're right and it will be good for me."

We walked downstairs and to the living room. "Paul be a gentleman and introduce this lovely lady." Emily scolded him. Kim went to sit with Jared and Leah took place next to Seth who was also here. "You don't have to tell me twice Em." He said jumping up and walking towards me. "Guys this is Christy, my best friend." I smirk already thinking of a plan to tell him. "Already forgot my new title huh prince charming? Don't make me rethink my last dance." "So you're saying yes?!" He said with a smile from wich a was afraid it would break his face. "Ofcourse prince charming. Now properly introduce me or I'm eating your muffins." He huffed. "You couldn't even eat half of what I eat. Guys again, this is Christy, my girlfriend." His smile got wider. "That sounds good." The boys snickered at that. "So prince charming can I borrow your girlfriend to introduce her to the rest of us?" A boy snickered. "That she calls me like that doesn't mean I wouldn't kick your ass, or that you can call me that." I walked towards the guy. He extended his hand and I grabbed it. "I'm Quill. This little girl is Claire." The girl was about four and I could tell he loved her with all he had. It was really cute like he was an overprotective brother or something. "Those are Jacob, Jared, you know Seth and Leah, Brady, Collin, Sam and Embry. The little girl on Jake's lap is Renesmee." I remember that name I dreamt of it. She and the guy named Jasper, my eyes widened. Alice's boyfriend ofcourse. I tried to get my eyes normal and said hi. I looked at all of them till I reached the girl named Renesmee who blundly looked me in the eyes causing me to black out.

"Good job little girl. Your first to last gift. Now you have one last task before coming here." The same voice the same blackness. "Who are you? And where do I have to go?" I yelled to the darkness. "Be patient or you'll lose your parents. Step forward to see their fate." I suspected it to be a sort of vision like the last time. I stepped forward to see I was right. I was in the big marble room. In the middle there was a group full of people and the guys from last time. In front of the group were my parents. But they are in Italy. This can't be there, can it? "Yes little girl. This is Italy. The land where your parents will take their last breaths. If you don't come here in the next two weeks. You have to meet Jasper in the next few days. We'll get your plane tickets."

I blinked my eyes and saw everyone in the room staring at me. "What? Am I drooling or something?"