15. beautiful with your hair

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Paul to come back from the store. Today would be the day I got to know if my parents would live. When Paul was for sure half a hour away, he lived with me till my parents would return, if they would return, I felt two hands on my shoulders and I sprang up.

"Christy chill. I didn't know you were that jumpy or fast." I slapped his arm. "Not funny. I was just sunken in thoughts."

We sat down and he put his arm around my shoulder. "What were you thinking about?" He asked. I sighed. I'd have to lie. The only thing I can do is lie, or work around the truth. "I had a nightmare, nothing much." I'm living in a fairytale mixed with a nightmare. "What was it about?" He sounded concerned. No, he felt concerned. I could feel it. I shrugged it off. It's not important at the moment.

"There were people in Italy, some place I don't know. They were going on a tour. I wasn't there I was just watching like I was floating above them. They walked into an old building and eventually they were killed and I could only watch. I could only watch how those people were killed, like vampires do."

I felt the tears roll down my face. It hurts to lie to him. Although it wasn't a lie. It wasn't a dream but that wicked vision, only part of it. "Don't cry princess. You're here. It was just a dream. No body is dead. Vampires don't exist remember?" "What if they do yet we don't know?" "Then I would find out and make sure they don't hurt you. I rather be dead." "But than I'd lose you." I muttered in his shirt. He nodded. "That would hurt less."

I woke up with Paul, on the couch, almost being killed in his deathgrip. Just as I wanted to yell at Paul to let me go the most familiar feeling took me over.

It was all red. "What a stunning dress Christy. Purple looks good on you." Delia. I looked down and saw I was weiring a Victorian dress. It was different from hers. Plus it was purple."It's beautiful." I gasped. "Yes Purple looks good on you. Beautiful with your hair." She said.
"Also perfect for attending your next scene. Red, wet and a little but of despair. Perfect." "What do you mean?" I asked. Tears swimming in my eyes as reality dawned on me. "You left to late Christy. You should've been here already. We can't let your parents go." She traid to get my arm but I pulled away. "No. I'm looking how my parents are going to die. I'd never do that." "We gave you orders, wich you didn't follow. This is your punishment." Tears spilled out of my eyes. "Enjoy the tears while you can cry."
She tugged my arm and there I was. I saw my parents walking into the throne room. The place they wanted me to be. "No." I wanted to scream but it came out in barely a whisper. They were with just the two of them. "Thank you for this tour." I heard my mom say but it was like it all happened at the end of the tunnel. "No need to thank us. It's all part of the prise." A guy with an italian accent said.
Aro walked forward and a few minutes later my parents lay on the ground. Not a drop of blood spilled. Their hearts no longer beating. The only sound coming from my rapid heart and strangled cries. I was pulled into the black I got to know well. Delia was no longer next to me. "We know you won't come to us now but maybe after we or should I say I, tell you Paul's secret." Her soothing voice sounded. "He doesn't have secrets." I yelled at her voice. "Yes he has. Step towards me. I'll show you." I have to know if she's right. I'm almost sure this is the truth and not just a dream. So I did. I took the step. "Look into the woods. Now look at Paul. The wolf and your friend." I saw myself, from a weeks ago. She was in the woods. I was in the woods I mean. I saw the scene from back then with the girl saying she would bite me. Eventually I was sleeping against wolf Paul. The time sped up till it was morning. The wolf stood up. Giving off a worried feeling. He changed. Standing there were a few minuts ago was the wolf there now stood Paul. Naked. But it was Paul. He pout onhis trousers and tried to wake me up. "Come back Christy. You have to wake up before he grows suspicious." I took a step back and I was back in the dark. "This is his secret. He's a wolf. A shapeshifter. He did lie to you." Then I woke up.