18. I missed you

Delia told me everything about her leaving for vacation and then being made into a vampire. She didn't want to leave mebut a newborn vampire and a human toddler can't be a good combination.

"Can you please forgive me?" She asked.

"Yes I can. I missed you. Every time my parents told me they loved me or if we had a fight it never felt sincere. They didn't really love me. But how could they? I was a rampage. I threw tantrums and ran around. I destroyed all my clothes in less than a week." I was the child everyone hated everyone besides Paul who claims to be my soulmate. Ha, as if he was telling the truth. "Well 'mom' what dress should I wear? The blue one or the green one?" I asked. I stood up and got the dresses out of the closet putting them in front of me in turns.

"Go with the blue one. That fits better. I expected you to be a little fuller." She said making me feel conscious about my body. I never had much roundings. I never had a clevage or hips. Welli had them but it was minimal. Mom said they'd come when I'd get older. How much older do I have to be before I turn into a woman?

I send my mom away and got dressed. The dress fit well. A little loos on the top but that was because I didn't have someone to strap me in. Someone knocked on the door. I held the front of my dress up with one hand and opened the door with the other. Behind the door was a girl around my age. She looked a bit like Alec. The only difference was the hair. Hers was long and dirty blond. Alec's was boys long and black.

"I'm Jane. Delia asked me to show you around and take some food for you." She said extending her hand. When she saw I couldn't shake her hand because of my dress she spoke. "Need a helping hand?"

"Yes please." I said relieved. Shenstept behind me and pulled the strings tighter. "Oof. A little bit looser please." I said as she pulled the air out of me. "Sorry. I'm not used to human girls. Or girls from my age at all." Jane apologized.

"Are there no girls here around the age of 18?" I asked.

"Not fysically. There are people that are less than two years a vampire." She told me.

"Oh." Is that all I can say? Oh? I feel so stupid.

"You're done. Just the right heels. I'd go with the blue or the black heels. Pink doesn't fit with it." I laughed at her comment. "Too bad but now you have me." I said. I winked and walked out of the door. "Where are you going?" Jane yelled.

"Behind my nose. I'm hungry." I yelled back. I didn't take another step before she was in front of me.

"You can't go anywhere if we aren't with you. It's too dangerous. We don't wamt our soon to be princess dead, do we?" I smiled. "Ofcourse not Janie." She smiled.

"That's something new. I like it." She said.

We spent the rest of the afternoon running away from guards and my mom. It was so funny especially since they were all looking for me. "Jane stop I can't anymore." I stopped and slid down the wall laughing. "I haven't had such a fun since I was sixteen." I grinned so widely I was almost sure my face would break. "I'll take you back to your room Chris." Jane said. "Delia wants to kill me by now." She smiled after that. She didn't smile or laugh as much as me today but the few times she did smile it looked like she was ten years younger. When she looked stern she looked around 25 or something but when she smiled she was like me. A little kid.

Jane left me in my room and rounded the guard and mom to tell them where I was. She kept herself out of the story though but I get that. She has to act all though around these people. Especially since she looks so much younger.

"Knock knock can I come in?" Alec said when he came through the door.

"Well you already are in the room, so no." We laughed about that comment. After a few minutes our laughter subsided. "Christiana do you want to see the stars with me tonight? It's beautiful in the garden with moonlight." He asked and I nodded. "Just keep Delia away. She won't like me sneeking out." The thought of her being like some sort of moma bear frightened me.