8. I'll try to fix you.

I stood up and walked to Leah. We danced for a while till a guy named Mike asked me to dance with him. So I did. I can have fun, can't I? After a while of dancing he pulled me outside to get a bit of fresh air. Not knowing everything was about to change. Mike pushed me up against the wall and smashed his lips against mine. I don't want this! What is he doing?! He forced my lips open with his tongue and explored my mouth. I tried to struggle free as soon as I was out of shock. But he just pinned my arms, my waist and just basically me against the wall. "Mike no! Stop!" He just wouldn't. I tried to kick him where the sun does not shine but I was to far up the wall. Eventually I did something I thought I would never do. I was going to yell for Paul yet I didn't have to.

Paul p.o.v

I was grumpy and happy at the same time the rest of the evening. Grumpy because she told me off. Happy because she said she'll give me a chance, yet only after I prove her I care about her. I watched her on the dancefloor as she was dancing with Leah in her beautiful purple dress matching her hair perfectly while wearing her black vans. Only she would go in a dress with vans under it. She was unique, beautiful, kindhearted and soon hopefully mine. I watched her as some boy came up to her and asked her to dance. Shit, I should've done that. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! They danced for a while till they walked outside to breath in some fresh air. I waited anxiously for them to come back but after fifteen minutes they were still outside. "Leah I'm going to look for Christy. I'm worried." "Okay I'm worried too if you need me I'll hear." She answered. I sprinted outside and saw that Mike guy attack her lips with his while pinning her arms down next to her body while she struggled. I pulled Mike away and punched him square against his jaw. He went down but not for long as he stood up and wanted to charge at me. I dodged the punch and pushed him to the ground. "Noone touches a lady like that. Certainly not my best friend. Understood?" The guy simply nodded and ran back inside. I turned to the girl I love yet she thinks me and my wolf are two different things. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Christy are you okay? I was worried sick when you didn't come back inside." She didn't answer my question. The only thing she said was. "You care?" "Ofcourse I care princess. Did you not hear me, you're my best friend even after all those years. I hope I can be yours someday." "I would want you to be more." She muttered under my breath. "What did you say?" I asked shocked. What does she want me to be? "Nothing. I just want to move past everything yet I can't. I can't just move pay the avoiding, screaming and lying. I loved you so damn much and you never saw." Then she began to cry. It was so long ago since I've seen her so upset. "Christy why are you crying? What's wrong?" When I didn't get an answer I eventually just hugg her. "For how long have you been brave Christy? For how long did you carry that anger with you?" She just pulled up her shoulders but I don't know of that was from crying or because she didn't knew. At some point she decided to hugg me back. I know my shirt would ruined, it didn't matter because she, my imprint was hurt. I'd do anything to make her happy again. "I'm bringing Christy to her or my place Leah. She needs to go home." I said knowing her and the guys would hear me. I didn't wait for a reaction and just took her with me.

Christy p.o.v

"Come on Christy, I'm taking you home." I heard Paul say. "I don't want to Paul. Please don't bring me to my house." "Why not?" "None is there. I'm alone. I don't want to be alone." I began crying harder. Only now realizing I'm actually scared to see the empty place. "Than we'll go to my place. You can sleep in my room for the night." I didn't react but just hold on to him while he picked me up, realizing I wasn't going to walk.

We reached his home and he took me out of his care and brought me to his room. I was still crying man I hate crying. He sat us down on his bed me in his lap. I cried in his shoulder, noticing he didn't care about his shirt. Then he sang our song.

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

I stopped crying when he began singing thinking of all the times he calmed me down. "Please stay with me tonight." I whispered. "Always. I'll try to fix you princess." Before I looked in his eyes and fell asleep.