22. time to dance

We strode inside arms linked and began greeting everyone. I was wearing a beautiful black dress with matching heels and masque. I slipped my arms out of Alec's and left to search for the man I saw at my coronation. Embry. He came yet I don't know if the others are here also. Wait, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

I walked in my heels till I was pulled behind a curtain. I almost fell but was locked in a couple of arms. I turned around seeing my favourite face immidiatly kissing it.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "It's really you Chris?" Paul whispered.

"It's me Prince charming." I pecked his lips and grabbed his hand before starting to pull him with me.

"The boys are to the right not the Left Princess."

"I just want to show you something." I sneaked out of the ballroom still hearing the music even when I came to garden.

"I saw this in my dream." He said. "It's real."

"Ofcourse it is. I'm not that creative you know that."

"Yes, but you're more beautiful than all these flowers together. You make the stars shine brighter."

"And you make me smile wider." I guided him to a bench and sat down, at least tried too.

"Dance with me." I was halfway to sitting when he pulled my back up into his chest. "Just stay close."

We danced for minutes which felt like hours that turned into days. We danced, kissed and talked till I heard footsteps. "Told you I could pick their scent up." I turned around and saw the 'pack' standing there.

"Boys! Leah!" She was the first I hugged before I looked at them again. They were all wearing maskes and Tuxedos, Leah was even wearing a dress. Last time I saw that was Three years ago. "We're gonna take you home girl." She said. "They can't force you to be a leech."

"Leah quit they can hear you." Sam warned her. "but she is right. We'll take you home. where you belong." He didn't finish his last words or the Volturi came in.
"You're not getting the princess." Aro spoke. "Christiana come here."
"No." I whispered.
"What?"
"You heard me. All you did was torture me till I became who you wanted me to be." I sounded more confident this time.
"Princess." "Christy." Alec and Jane spoke. "Please come here." Jane continued. Alec had a hopeful look in his eyes. Like he believed me to come to him. Like he believed I loved him. I so but not in that way, he became a brother to me the last days.
"I'm sorry guys no. This is my other family. I grew up with them. They hurt me as much as you did." In a few seconds everyone was fighting. I saw people get hurt and I saw vampires being ripped I also heard it. Suddenly a vampire broke through. It was Caius. He grabbed me and pulled me closer. "Stop." He said and sure enough everyone did. "One more move and she's dead." The wolves listened not wanting me to get hurt. But I didn't care. I squirmed to get out of his grip and felt some bones break. "Stop or you're gone." He said and I still didn't listen. That was the moment he bit down on my shoulder.

I was in deep pain. The vampire venom was like a burning sensation spreading through my body. I screamed and instantly the warmth was replaced by cold and a feeling of drowning. I felt weak and couldn't move a limp. I opened my eyes or at least I tried too. I felt a sticky feeling on my hand and arms. Something soft but strong touched my legs and I was pulled up. I felt wind strike my face. Than I was pulled under again. I came to notice it was all water and I tried to move a finger. I don't know if I did or not I could only feel a couple of touches. I felt liquid drop in my lungs and silently begged for it to stop. I felt soft touches on my cheeks and lips and wanted to see who touched me like that. I wanted to see my friends again and Paul, he broke my heart more than needed but I can't live without the jerk. Prince Charming.

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

That was all I remembered before falling into the deep.