Before We Begin

Hey! Thank you for checking out my story! It means a whole lot! Just some quick things I want to go over before we begin :)

1. I am not shipping Karl and Sapnap as real people, I am shipping their characters which I am also slightly altering for the story.

2. Sapnap and Karl have both said that they're ok being shipped but if at any point they vocalize discomfort I will take this down.

3. I'm writing for funsies! I'm hopefully not going to have too much angst in this book and just keep it very cliche with some of my favorite tropes and fluff.

4. I won't be writing smut. Karl has said he identifies with somewhere on the Asexual spectrum so even if he said or says its fine to write smut about him, I still don't feel comfortable writing that. Spicy make out sessions are up for debate however.

5. There will be DNF in this book most likely but besides that no other ship since the majority of these CC aren't comfy being shipped and we respect boundaries on my slice of the internet

6. If for some reason this book gains traction please don't share it with CC's. Im really self conscious of my writing.

That'll do! Enjoy! Leave Comments! And leave some votes! The votes encourage me to write and I love interacting with y'all!!!

Also check out emotion_wizard!!! Theyre amazing and have some pretty cool Karlnap fanfics themself ;) they also helped me with the title of this book.