A Very Important Announcement

Hello all. I come to you with a more serious tone, one I am not familiar with on this app. I would like to say I am very grateful for the popularity this book has gotten, thank you so much, but with popularity comes negatives as well.

First I'd like to address the person in question since I know you'll either read this or make a fool of yourself and post it. You are reuploading my original work and claiming it as your own. That is quite literally a criminal offense and you should be ashamed of tricking so many people into thinking you're taking the time to write my hard work. Either take down my work or I will be taking action with the developers of ao3.

To all of my friends who have either read this story front to back, back to front, and front to back again, or my new friends who I'm so glad you're here, if I can ask one thing of you.

If you have an ao3 account, can you please look up hanako13, you'll see my republished work. I do not promote harassment of any kind, but if you can please comment saying to take down the work because it is not their own and I do not allow re-uploads I would be so grateful.

I love you all, truly, and thank you for giving me a space like this to exist :)

-Cherry B.