Chapter 6: Haribos + Hoodies

The next morning was a blur. Nick groaned as he heard his phone start blaring his ringtone for Dream which was strange. The other strange thing was the unknown weight and warmth on top of him. He found his phone and picked up the call.

"Hello?" His voice sounded rough.

"Nick where the hell are you? School starts in five minutes. Also can you get a hold of Karl? Alex said he never came out of his house this morning and he hasn't texted George he's at school yet." Dreams voice sounded concerned and stern.

Nick looked down to see fluffy, messy, caramel hair. Oh Karl. Wait- Karl!? Nick quickly sat up causing Karl to fall off of his chest and groan. What the hell happened last night? Nick crawled to the front of the car and started up the engine. He didn't have time to wonder about the previous nights adventures. He clicked his seat belt in place and pulled out of the trail and on to the main road, going slightly too fast.

Karl let out a small scream as he rolled off the bench after getting break checked. He sat up off the ground looking around bewildered. Last night was slightly hazy but he remembered exploring the cement playground, the star gazing and bone chilling cold, and falling asleep in the back of the car with Nick. Oh how he wished that hadn't ended. Was he going to be totally embarrassed around Nick? Most definitely. But falling asleep to the steady rhythm of his heart beat, feeling his arms wrapped around him protectively, his warm breath moving his fluffy hair slightly. He was almost addicted to it after one night. His heart couldn't stop fluttering, and his stomach felt like it had just gotten up and left his body.

"Hey, sorry about that. We are so late for school I forgot to set my alarm." Nick said as he looked in the rear view mirror at the boy.

The school came into view and Sapnap parked in the first spot he saw, his car being at a slight angle. The two boys said goodbye and booked it for their first hours.

Karl apologized profusely to his history teacher as he walked into class late. He heard light whispers around him as he took his seat. One girl next to him spoke a little louder than a whisper, her private conversation drifted into his ears.

"Isn't that Nick's hoodie?" She said to another girl.

"Omg I think you're right. You don't think-" The other girl cut herself off.

"No way, you don't think they fucked do you?"

Karl's face turned bright red. He looked down to see he was in fact wearing Nick's baby blue hoodie. He put his face in his hands. He didn't see Nick for another 2 hours. He was worried if more people would get the wrong idea. But he couldn't take it off either, then everyone would see he was wearing the same thing that he was wearing yesterday. Karl got lost in his own troubles, blocking out the lesson the teacher was preaching. The bell rang and he quickly left the classroom like it would change anything.

He walked into the hallway, keeping his eyes glued to the ground. He heard them all talking about him, he felt the eyes burn him as he wore the warm blue hoodie. He didn't even notice someone calling his name.

"Karl! What the hell, I've called your name five times where on earth have you- oh my god. That's Nick's hoodie," George cut himself off.

Karl gave his friend a little annoyed look. "I over slept."

"Karl have you even checked your phone? You're mom was saying she was going to put out a police report," George's worried expression didn't leave his face. The subject of Sapnap's hoodie was put on hold.

Karl pulled out his phone to see 30 missed calls from varying people, the majority being his mom. He also had an onslaught of messages from his mom.