Chapter 22: Push Pops + Parties

Author Note before we begin!!!! So this chapter is going to probably be really long for one, two really cheesy, and SpIcY

Content Warnings for Weed, Underage Drinking, Sexual thoughts and spicy make out

Also I'm aware that a portion of my readers are younger so Don't do drugs illegally kids! They can seriously fuck up your life!

--------------

All Karl heard about from people in his class was this party Dream was throwing on Friday. He knew how wild these parties could get from stories George and Alex had told him, but he had never gone to one personally. Chandler was buzzing with excitement about it whenever Karl saw him.

"Karl, dude, seriously, you don't understand how awesome these parties are," Chandler gave him a goofy smile.

Jimmy rolled his eyes but nodded, he had gone to one last year. "Dream knows how to throw parties, I mean you've seen his house."

Karl agreed. He had been basically spending every day after school with his friends at Dreams house and it was huge. The guy had an indoor pool for crying out loud. The living room was large enough to be a dance floor when you moved the couches onto the walls, and the open floor plan leading to kitchen made for ideal mingling space. Not to mention to the huge back yard with the finished patio. Karl leaned back into his seat and closed his eyes. He had never been to a party, probably cause he had never been invited. Sure all of Dreams parties were open to anyone in his class, but Karl always felt like he'd be a drag if he went with Alex and George. Maybe he would have met Nick sooner if he had gone to one of the infamous parties.

Warm arms wrapped around Karl's chest and gentle lips were pressed into his hair, causing the sugar addict to jump, a small squeak leaving his lips.

"Jeez Nick, don't scare me like that!" Karl scolded before trailing off into giggles.

"I called your name! You were lost in thought again," Nick grabbed a chair and pulled it up to the table, "Are you ok? I know it's normal for you to be spacey, but you've been abnormally spacey."

Karl giggled again and rested his head on Nick's shoulder. "Yeah I'm alright," he whispered watching as his friends talked, "Just insanely happy, I guess my brain's trying to process it all." Karl gave him a soft smile.

Nick smiled back and rested his head atop Karl's.

"Say, what're you doing here?" Karl suddenly realized. "Today isn't a lunch here day," the blue eyed boy asked confused.

"I missed you," Nick whined before hugging his boyfriend again.

Karl giggled at his boyfriends antics, gosh that felt good to think. Boyfriend. "You'll have my undivided attention tonight at the Party," Karl pressed a gentle kiss to Nicks scratchy cheek.

Nick sighed before standing up and waving goodbye to the table. Karl looked back at his friends who were making goo goo eyes at him, kissy sounds echoing in his ears.

"Aweeee look at the happy couple," Chris teased, recieving a playful punch from Karl.

--------------

School finally let out, and Karl's nerves were shot. He couldn't tell if he was shaking from the accidental three Monsters he had had today or if it was from the sheer panic of what tonight might bring. Alex shook Karl back to reality.

"Earth to Karl! Hello? Come on, George is waiting for us outside my car and I'm afraid if we don't get there fast enough he will key it," Alex dragged the dazed boy through the hallways.