Chapter 19: Twizzlers + Tattoos

CW: Light mentions of panic attacks after the first divider and over for sure after the second divider. Also towards the end some more slightly in depth tattoo stuff. I don't think it's too bad since I can write it and I'm deathly afraid of this stuff but as always stay safe <3

The four boys sat in Dreams car, blasting One Direction per the dirty blondes unique request.

"My car, my aux, my spotify. Don't like 1D? Out of my car Nick," Dream huffed as he scrolled through his playlist before picking the song 'Olivia'.

"They're good! I don't dislike them, but please Dream, we listened to them on the way here," Nick whined, wanting to listen to Quadeca or Jack Harlow instead of early 2000's boy bands.

Karl giggled as he leaned against Sapnap, his sundae had melted slightly. The day was still young, it was barely eleven o'clock and the boys had no clue what to do with themselves.

"We can head back to my place," Dream offered turning the keys in the ignition.

"Oh yeah, I was wondering if you could give me some new ink," Nick said perking up at the suggestion.

"Sure, it's been a minute so don't ask for anything complicated," Dream said looking in the rear view mirror.

"We should have Karl join the double dots," George stifled a giggle.

"The double dots?" The sugar addict was beyond confused at what was happening.

Without saying a word Nick pulled his shit collar down slightly revealing his collar bone, George lifted his shirt revealing the side of his ribs and Dream pulled his left hoodie sleeve down, showing his wrist to Karl.

On Nicks collar was a small panda face tattoo, with two dot eyes. On Georges ribs there was a small pair of clout goggles, the dark lenses being two slightly larger black dots. On Dreams wrist was a simple smiley face. Karl stared in awe.

"You guys have tattoos? How?" Karl's voice was filled with wonder.

Dream chuckled. "My uncle taught me how and he gifted me some stuff for my birthday last year."

George turned around to look back at Karl. "So, do you want in?" Georges smile was devilish.

"George you make it sound like we're some kind of gang cause we have friendship tattoos," Nick rolled his eye, throwing his arm lazily over Karl's shoulders.

"I, uhm, I mean I do want to join, it's just," Karl pulled at his hoodie sleeves anxiously.

"Look that's a sign!" George was point at Karl's index finger, where he had two sharpie dots by his knuckle.

Karl stared down at the dot's. I mean, how bad could it really be? It wouldn't be for that long. Right?

-------------------

Karl was freaking out. He was on Dreams bed as George was rubbing his back gently. Dream sat on his desk chair in front of the blue eyed boy.

"Karl are you sure you want this? I don't want you to feel pressured," Dreams green eyes were filled with concern, "Finger tattoos are on par with rib tattoos, and you have really slender fingers."

Karl nodded his head. He wanted the tattoo, he was just deathly afraid of needles, that's all.

"Yeah I want it, I just have a really bad phobia of needles," Karl explained trying to regulate his breathing, "I almost had to miss Jimmy's birthday once because the place they were havin' it at said your shots had to be up to date meaning I had to get my flu shot," Karl was rambling, trying to focus on Georges had rubbing his back as the cold feeling of rubbing alcohol swiped over the side of his left index finger.