Chapter 24: Peach Rings + Performances

Karl pried himself from Nicks embrace and excused himself to go use the bathroom. The sound of running water filled his ears as he stared at himself sleepily in the mirror.

From the couch in the living room the other four boys heard a glass shattering screech. Karl slid out of the bathroom, his socks causing him to slip slightly. His eyes were as wide as saucers, as he tugged on the collar of his sweater.

"WHAT THE HONK NICK!" Karl panted as he violently pointed at his half red and purple neck. There were love bites covering his whole throat, the left side of his neck was basically just one large hickey.

George doubled over laughing with Alex, pointing at their friends misfortune. Dream simple smacked a hand over his mouth.

"Oh dang, I really out did myself," Nick muttered. "Oops sorry," he giggled as his boyfriend marched up to him.

"How am I gonna go home hm? You think my parents are gonna let this fly? I'm gonna get boxed like a fish if my mom even catches a faded hickey!" Karl crossed his arms angrily.

"Oh please, you were having a field day last night," Nick retorted. "Ah~! Nick that feels soooo good!" Nick mimicked his boyfriend from the previous night before Karl shoved his hands over his mouth.

George and Alex were desperately trying to hold each other up as they laughed their asses off, tears streaming down their faces. Karl squeaked and pulled his hands away from Nicks face. "Did you just lick me?"

Nick gave a devilish grin. "Look it's not terrible, you have turtle necks and we can always do that tik tok trend, the thing where we whisk your hickeys away?"

Karl rolled his eyes and marched back upstairs. He dug through his back pack and grabbed a can of monster. Karl stood in front of Dream's mirror starring at the bruises. He did have to admit, it felt good. He shook his head as the door opened revealing George and Dream.

"Hey Karl," George greeted. "We brought you a little something."

The couple held up a few frosted over spoons.

"This is going to suck, trust me," Dream told him as George pressed a freezing cold spoon to a particularly dark bruise behind Karl's right ear.

"Jesus! That's cold Georgie!" Karl shrieked.

----------

Karl had managed to sneak up to his room with the help of George and Alex distracting Karl's parents. The five boys had all decided it would be a good idea to spend the rest of the day at Karl's house.

"I should really stream today," Karl said to no one in particular.

He pulled his phone out and opened twitter.

Karl Jacobs :)
Hey guys! Doing a You Laugh You Lose stream with my friends! Come check it out and donate your funny videos to media share :)

twitch.tv/karljacobs

Karl smiled as he started to set up the stream. Alex and George quickly grabbed the only other two chairs Karl had in his room. Sapnap sat comfortably on the floor to where he could see Karl's screen. Dream opted to stay out of view of the camera. Karl played some music as he let the people come into the stream. Chat swarmed him with greetings as he set up media share on OBS.

"Hey chat! How're we all doing?" Karl asked as he scanned over the chat. He muted himself and turned back to look at his friends. "You guys all set to be on camera?"

The two boys in chairs nodded. Karl unmuted himself and turned on his camera.

"Hello!? Helloooo!? Chat! Can you hear me?" Karl shouted as he looked panickedly at chat. His worried expression quickly melted into mischief. "Hello chat! So here you can see we have some familiar faces, we've got Quackity and George," Karl pointed over his shoulders. "We've got Nick," Karl pointed down the the tuft of hair that could just be seen on camera. Nick raised his hand and gave a little wave. "And then there's my friend Dream, but he wants to stay off camera!" Karl cheered as he scooted back in his chair.