Forty three

Tian Zhen Xin decided to dress as Tian Ming Hao after her performance, she wanted to hang out at the garden too as she was bored in her room.

During the performance, Xiao Bao and Xiao Bing had warned her about some powerful people around and they might suspected her disguise as she knew that the transformation spell is not yet perfect.

Tian Zhen Xin wanted to stayed in her room but decided that crowded places is a better place to hide and blend in. She put on the ornament that could hide her real spiritual strength and sneak out of the teahouse from her secret path, to enter again through the front door.

When Tian Ming Hao walk in, as not everyone is immersed in the melody like her play, her all white attire with silver mask, silver hair and gilttering blue eyes attracted people.

"Oh look! It's young master Tian!" Ke Juan Heng exclaimed, even more so attract people especially the girls. "It's the Snow Prince!" "Young master Tian Ming Hao!" "I thought I would never see him again!"

Every girls started to squeal like mouses and surrounded Tian Zhen Xin. Tian Zhen Xin was taken aback and didn't know how to react. She look at Hua'er asking for help and Hua'er just sighed.

"Customers, please sit at your place and don't make too much noise..." Hua'er said softly but surely clear to the girls. The girls saw Hua'er 's glare and timidly sat back at their place but their eyes is still placed on Tian Ming Hao.

Tian Zhen Xin sighed, relief and just smile and bow to the girls and search around for empty seat. As Tian Ming Hao now, she needed to go and seat with the guys but most of the table is full and the one that have space look very gloomy as they glared at her.

Tian Zhen Xin didn't know whether to cry or laugh. Finally she noticed the three people sitting in the corner that was looking at her. She raised her eyebrow and tilted her head. Almost at the same time, Qing Feng and Zun stand up as soon as Tian Ming Hao look at their direction.

Tian Zhen Xin was surprised, while Qing Feng and Zun look at each other sideways as if appraising their opponent. Tian Zhen Xin saw the teenage boy and immediately remember the time they were at the forest.

"Zun?" she called out and although it's quick but she catched the smug smile Zun had before walking toward Tian Zhen Xin. Qing Feng sat back down while looking at Zun and a cold air suddenly enveloped him, making Ying Ge had goosebumps.

"Tian Ming Hao! I didn't know you would be here, come join us!" Zun said while bringing her to their table. "May I?" Tian Zhen Xin asked while looking at Qing Feng and Yin Ge.

Qing Feng nodded while Yin Ge welcomed her enthusiastically. Tian Zhen Xin smiled and sat beside Zun, which is also across Qing Feng.

"Are you done with your journey?" Zun suddenly asked, Tian Zhen Xin had a bit lag in her brain before processed his meaning. "Yeah, it was quiet a bit of work but it went on smoothly, and since I'm near the capital, I heard about the Xin that you talk about last time having a performance tonight, so I decided to come."

Tian Zhen Xin made up a little bit of story while sipping the tea that Yin Ge just served for her. "Seems like you came too late then, she just finished her performance about an hour ago." Yin Ge chimed in with a sympathy tone.

Tiam Zhen Xin wanted to laugh but she hide it with a fake gasp and sigh as if she was surprised and dissapointed. "Too bad then, guess it's not my luck." Tian Zhen Xin take another sip.

While sipping her tea, she noticed the person across her keep staring at her, she learned with personal experience that when others stared at you like this, you can't ignore them or shift your gaze, instead...

Tian Zhen Xin stared back at Qing Femg right into his eyes and smiled politely like a scholar. The sudden eye contact with the glistening ocean blue colour make Qing Feng startled but there's not much change on his face except for some lips twitching.

"I wonder what sect are you in?" Qing Feng suddenly asked which make Yin Ge and Zun surprised since this is his first word after sitting down from earlier.

"Sect? I'm not in any sect." Tian Zhen Xin shake her head. "Then, are you in academy?" Qing Feng asked again. Zun and Yin Ge didn't chimed in as they wanted to know more about Tian Ming Hao too.

"Though I would love the idea of entering an academy, but no I'm not in any academy." Tian Zhen Xin answered with a smile. Actually she had planned to enter an academy since knowing about Chen Xiu Min attending academy.

Tian Zhen Xin is someone that love to study especially the things that interested her. She used to sat for 8 hours straight practising different instruments as she lose track of time when too immersed in the things she loved.

In this new world, she started to have interest in beast taming and some swordsmanship when she read the books in the library inside the mind space. She wanted to enter an academy and learn more about them, though Xiao Bao said she could just learn from the guides and books in the library like the Golden Lotus skill, but Tian Zhen Xin think it's better to have a teacher and have some practical practice.

"I see a great potential in you, I wanted to recruit you to my sect which is the Jade Sun Sect and if you would like to attend the academy, the sect will provide everything." Qing Feng handed out a letter that have recruitment details which put Yin Ge and Mo Si Han shocked.

"Oh wow, I appreciate that, Sir.." Tian Zhen Xin's words was cut, "Qing Feng." Qing Feng answered shortly. Tian Zhen Xin nodded before proceeding, "Sir Qing, it is my utmost honor to be recruit. But, I don't wish to be tied to any sect, which is why I didn't join a sect. I appreciate your gesture, but I'm sorry that I can't accept it."

Tian Zhen Xin politely smile and push back the letter handed by Qing Feng. Yin Ge was even more shocked, while Mo Si Han had a smug smile. "Then Ming Hao, how about my sect?" Mo Si Han asked like a playful teenager.

Tian Zhen Xin frowned and look at Zun like an idiot. "He said he didn't want to be tied to a sect." Qing Feng answered Mo Si Han instead while hiding his smug face under the pretense of sipping tea. Mo Si Han secretly glared at Qing Feng.

"Thankyou Sir Qing Feng, for the explanation." Tian Zhen Xin smiled while tossed a cup of tea to Qing Feng and Qing Feng accept it. Yin Ge gulped, the interaction between the three of them is like three old friend reunited, making him have chills.