Forty four

The shop had closed but there's still four people at the outer court of the teahouse. Qing Feng had requested to Hua'er to let them stay and discuss some matters since they didn't have any other place to gather. Since Tian Zhen Xin didn't smell any bad intention from them, she gave Hua'er signals to agree to Qing Feng.

It was supposed to be just Qing Feng and Tian Zhen Xin, however Yin Ge is brought by Qing Feng while Mo Si Han insisted on staying with them, making it a group of four.

"What academy do you have in mind?" Qing Feng asked. Tian Zhen Xin paused, since she is still new to this world and place and didn't really have a recollection from the previous host memories, she didn't know any academy except Chen Xiu Min's academy, but obviously she won't find trouble herself and enter the same academy as him.

"I don't have one in mind. " Tian Zhen Xin answered truthfully but it sounded like he is a humble person who didn't care about any reputation or title. Qing Feng nodded his head, "how about the Huang Xin(皇欣) Academy?" he suggested.

Yin Ge suddenly choke on his tea while Mo Si Han raised his eyebrow. Tian Zhen Xin didn't know what is this Huang Xin Academy so decided to ask. "What's with Huang Xin Academy?", making Yin Ge bulged his eyes.

"It's just a normal but pretty good academy, the education there is good and the student's treatment is good too." Qing Feng answered casually, describing a normal looking school with good service and facilities. Yin Ge wanted to scream but Qing Feng used his spiritual energy to shut his mouth and detected another wave of spiritual energy shutting Ying Ge's mouth.

Mo Si Han sipped his tea quietly while observing Tian Zhen Xin's expression, same goes to Qing Feng. Tian Zhen Xin is silent, thinking about the boarding school in her previous life. 'The school fee shouldn't be a problem, since it's a good school, why not try it anyway, I don't want to be in the same school as Chen Xiu Min anyway.' She thought.

"That sounds nice, I'll take note of that academy." Tian Zhen Xin smile and nodded, thankful for the suggestion. Both of the guy shutting Yin Ge's mouth raised their eyebrow, seeing her indifferent expression.

"Are you not going to enroll to the academy now?" Qing Feng asked. "Well, since I was always travelling and went to different places, there's a lot of unfinished business or matters, so I need to settle everything before peacefully enroll to an academy, right? Also, when is the enrollment?" Tian Zhen Xin asked.

"There's one enrollment about three months from now, and the next enrollment is next year on spring." Qing Feng answered and Tian Zhen Xin nodded, she felt like she could settle everything before the enrollment period but seeing them so interested, she purposefully said  that she is going to enroll during the next year enrollment.

"Seems like I'm going to enroll next year then." Tian Zhen Xin shrugged while sipping her tea. "Eh? Is there really a lot of work to do?" Mo Si Han suddenly asked. Qing Feng nodded, curious as well.

Tian Zhen Xin smiled, "Why gentleman, so curious about my private life." She said with a polite smile. Qing Feng coughed, realising he had crossed the line while Mo Si Han just shrugged as if he did nothing wrong.

"It's late now, I need to go back. I'll see you guys around!" Tian Zhen Xin stand up and bowed to the three man in front of her, they requested for her to be casual to them, thus she didn't bother to be formal in speech. Qing Feng nodded while Mo Si Han waved at her, Yin Ge is in a daze, still having a mental breakdown.

Before Tian Zhen Xin left, Qing Feng handed her a communication stone where he could 'call' her to request for a meeting. Mo Si Han wanted to give her one too but he didn't bring one, making him frustrated and said he is going to come here everyday starting tomorrow to meet her again and handed her the communication stone.

Tian Zhen Xin just accepted it politely because not accepting it would be even more suspicious. She thanked them and went out of the teahouse.

"Xiao Bao, Xiao Bing, is there any detecting spell on this?" Tian Zhen Xin asked. Xiao Bao and Xiao Bing appear behind her ear and checked the stone.

"There is but it's weak and not for the purpose of tracing people, it's used for confirming the owner of the communication stone, and the spell can be cut if put inside the mind space. Xiao Bao explained and Xiao Bing agreed.

Tian Zhen Xin nodded and put the stone in her mind space before sneaking into her room, finally she could have a rest after a long day.

In the outerhouse of the teahouse, three man is still sitting but the atmosphere is not light like previously. Mo Si Han and Qing Feng is eyeing each other while YinGe haven't snapped back.

"Qing Feng from the Jade Sun Sect." Qing Feng said shortly. Mo Si Han smirk and cancelled his transformation spell, a wickedly handsome man with jade black straight hair with black and red robe appeared. "Mo Si Han, Blood Demon Sect." he replied shortly and tossed his tea to Qing Feng.

Qing Feng just eyed him and drank his tea, "Definitely like a demon." he said, making Mo Si Han laughed. "Like a human didn't have demon in them." Mo Si Han grinned .

"What are you planning." Qing Feng asked with a chilling voice. "Befriend him, he's interesting." Mo Si Han replied casually, indeed he wanted to get close to Tian Ming Hao, first is to befriend him, second is to keep an eye on him, and third is to find out about him as he felt he had connection with the girl Xin.

"Then what about Xin?" Qing Feng asked again. "That's none of your business." Mo Si Han replied immediately with a firm tone, unlike his playful voice just now. "I won't let you harm her." Qing Feng intensified his chilling aura while glaring at Mo Si Han.

Mo Si Han grinned, "then what about you? What's your business with Xin and Tian Ming Hao?" Qing Feng smirked, "that's none of your business." he answered. Mo Si Han laughed, "asking people their purpose, as if you're the one to talk. Seems like we have the same goal." Mo Si Han grinned before vanished using his teleportation spell.

Qing Feng stared at the place Mo Si Han disappeared before grab onto Ying Ge and vanished as well. The tranquil of the night is back.