Thirty Four

Tian Zhen Xin nodded and smiled back, "I'm Tian Ming Hao, thank you for your kind offer." Tian Zhen Xin took the bottle gourd and drank the water before handed it back to the young boy. "I felt like I've seen you somewhere, are you from here?" Zun asked.

Tian Zhen Xin shake her head, "I'm currently travelling from place to place." The young boy nodded and rubbed his chin, "Familiar yet different." He muttered under his breath but Tian Zhen Xin catched it, she look at the young boy, somehow, he also gave a familiar feelings but it was vague and blurry so she can't figure out why is it felt so familiar.

"Anyway, thank you for your water,  I need to get going now." Tian Zhen Xin said, she wanted to reach the next town before sunset, so she had to hurry. "May I tag along? I was send out for a mission and since I had completed,I have no where to go before being called back." Zun asked.

Tian Zhen Xin thought about it for a while and agreed, having a companion on your journey isn't a bad idea. They then started moving, somehow no beast came to them which make Zun curious. "Ming Hao, don't you think that the mountain is too quite? There is not even a single beast that came to us!" He exclaimed.

Tian Zhen Xin shrugged and acted like she didn't know too, although deep down in her heart she know what happen and also felt a few presence of beast protecting her in secrets. Along the way, it was peaceful, so Zun asked a bit about her life, which she answered with the make up story she told Chen Xiu Min. She had created a perfect life story for Tian Ming Hao when she had decided to use this identity, so it was a piece of cake answering all these questions.

"So, you said that you were send out for a mission, are you in any sects? Or are you a student?" Tian Zhen Xin asked, Zun looked at her for a bit before answering, "I'm from the Blood Demon Sect." He look firmly at Tian Zhen Xin, when he foujd no change of expression, he had a satisfied and relieved looks without hin knowing.

"I see." Tian Zhen Xin answered shortly, it's not like she never heard about it, it's just that, she didn't care about it and she didn't have a business with it so she didn't really feel anything about it even though she heard a lot of rumors about the sect ever since she came to this world.

"Do you know about Blood Demon Sect?" Zun asked. "Yeah."

"Do you heard about the rumors of it?"

"Yeah, a lot."

"Aren't you afraid of it?"

"Not really."

"Why?"

"It's not like I have a beef with them, why would I be afraid." Tian Zhen Xin answered while shrugging. Her carefree and 'did not give a damn about it' attitude make Zun had a happy and satisfied smile on his face.

Soon, they reached the town, Tian Zhen Xin bought some food stocks and water, by some, it means a few cartons of it. Not only the seller surprised, even Zun was shocked. Tian Zhen Xin explained that this way she wouldn't have to always stop and buy things when travelling, only then Zun nodded and agreed on her ways of doing things.

When the night came, both ot them set up a camp in the forest, more like sleeping on the tree with a bond fire lit up.

"Hey Ming Hao, have you sleep?" Zun suddenly ask, breaking the silence of the night. Tian Zhen Xin who was about to fell asleep were awoken fresh, making her frustrated. 'I almost drifted to my dreamland you son of a thug!' She cursed in her head.

"Yeah." Tian Zhen Xin answered annoyedly, hearing her tone and answer, Zun was speechless and felt a bit guilty for disturbing her. "I'm sorry for disturbing, but I have a question, have you ever went to the capital city?" Zun asked.

"Ming City?(it's the name of capital city)" Tian Zhen Xin asked back, just to be sure. "Yeah, Ming City." "Yes, I've went there before, why do you ask?"

Zun was silent for a while before speak again, "Do you know about the Moon Sound Teahouse?" Tian Zhen Xin heart skip a beat, but after thinking that her teahouse was the most famous in the capital city, she let out the breath she didn't realised she hold.

"Yeah, it was very famous, I even went in there once." Tian Zhen Xin answered based on her identity as Tian Ming Hao. "I see, do you know the musician Xin there?" Again, Tian Zhen Xin felt like her heart is going to burst out, 'Did this guy find out? The hell? Do I know him?' She is internally panicking.

But as a professional and experienced office worker, she adjusted her tone and said, "Do they have  musician? I didn't know that!" Tian Zhen Xin used her 'I don't know anything and I'm surprised to know about it' tone.

Zun was silent and Tian Zhen Xin didn't say much more. "They do have, but only at the outer house of the teahouse, and you need a golden pass from the teahouse to get in." Zun explained. Tian Zhen Xin was surprised that this guy would explain it to her rather than just ignore her, she let out an 'oh' sound to his explaination.

"Why do you ask about Xin? Is she special or something?" Tian Zhen Xin asked, she was curious why would this guy ask about her, she remembered that there were a lot of other musician at the teahouse and she only performed once before, plus during that night, she didn't remembered that there was this guy there.

"I have a side mission, which is to find her whereabout." Zun said casually. 'Eh?' Tian Zhen Xin was surprised. "Isn't a mission should only be kept within you and your sect? Are you allowed to tell others about it?" Tian Zhen Xin asked.

"They wouldn't be able to do anything to me anyway, plus, no one dared to complain about it either." Zun shrugged, Tian Zhen Xin nodded, "Seems like your position is pretty extraordinary, huh?" She said and Zun only answered with a shrug.

Suddenly, sounds of rustling in the bushes nearby sounded and it seems like it was headed towards them. "Ming Hao, be careful!" Zun screamed before a black figure jumped out and launch forward directly to Tian Zhen Xin from the bush.