Sixty One

Tian Zhen Xin stood in front of a table full of herbs and plants. Beside her is three empty boxes with labels. "So basically I had to sort these into poisonous, tonic and neutral?" Tian Zhen Xin had a mindblown inside. She decided to try her luck when she read the door of the stage two that was written "Flora Nation". She got curious by the name, making her step inside of it, and now she's regretting her decision.

"Well, I mean, I can guess... BUT SERIOUSLY, I NEVER EVEN KNOW AND SEEN 4/5 OF THESE, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SORT THEM, I NEVER EVEN READ ABOUT PLANTS IN MY LIFE." Tian Zhen Xin screamed, having a mental breakdown in front of the herbs and plants. Even the teachers that is monitoring her were shaken.

"Uh, should we let him alone? " One of the teacher said and the others agree, they decided to leave the poor Tian Zhen Xin having a mental breakdown alone and monitor other students.

Tian Zhen Xin calmed down after some breaths, she can't have Xiao Bao and others help her as the illusion space of the test ground is able to cut her connection to her mind space. Slowly, Tian Zhen Xin approach the herbs and plants in reluctant.

Tian Zhen Xin loves nature, especially animals, she had no problems with plants, but she had never bother to identified closely the difference of two plants, all she know is... they are plants, a living thing, that produce oxygen, end of story. Even during science and biology class on Earth, she was always disinterest when it was about plants.

She never got to read anything about the plants and herbs in this world too, since she can't find one in the space's library, looks like the previous owner of the space also did not have any interest in herbs and plants except of the herbs that grows in the space. And that's all the plants that Tian Zhen Xin knows, the herbs and plants existed in her space, even some of them she don't know and never bother to know their name.

Tian Zhen Xin look at the plants and herbs, they all look the same to her. She sighed, the loudest sigh she ever let out. "You know what? Whatever." Tian Zhen Xin rolled her eyes and came to a decision. Since this is a test, that means there's still some way to solve these, and what do all the students have? It is spiritual energy. Tian Zhen Xin covered her eyes with spiritual energy and could see the spiritual flow inside of each of the herbs and plants.

"Interesting." Tian Zhen Xin said. "Let's do this dear self, we can do it." Tian Zhen Xin reassure herself with a pat on her head and started to sort the herbs and plants, all of the weak spiritual flow plants and herbs were threw into the neutral box, while the strong looking spiritual flow were throw into the tonic box since a tonic should have a stronger spiritual flow, and of course, the others were thrown into the poisonous box, Tian Zhen Xin didn't even care anymore.

A scroll appeared on top of the boxes after all of the plants and herbs were sorted. Tian Zhen Xin grab the scroll and opened it, to find a two digits number written. "45". Tian Zhen Xin tilted her head. "What? Does that mean I got 45%? Well... That's more than I thought, oh well, that's a pass for me." She smirked and written her score down onto the paper and hand it in to the senior outside.

"You're quite good, aren't you?" The senior said smilingly when he saw Tian Zhen Xin's score? "Pftt, hell no,  I only got lucky, to be honest with you..." Tian Zhen Xin leaned in to the senior, the male senior were startled by the handsome silver haired youth who suddenly closed in, "I don't even know 4/5 of the plants inside. I guess I have a very good gut feeling." Tian Zhen Xin whispered and chuckled.

"Okay, I'm going to the next room, thanks for the good work!" Tian Zhen Xin waved the senior goodbye and walk away. The male senior smiled and waved back, only when Tian Zhen Xin vanished into the other room then he lose his smile. "He's so handsome! For what! My heart almost burst just now! Wait, what's his name? Oh no, I have put the paper into the box... Ugh! Damn it, I can't open the box without the key! I just wanted to know his name! My angel!" The senior cried out.

"I suddenly had a chill down my spine, is someone plotting against me?" Tian Zhen Xin shuddered and had a goosebumps. "Oh well, so now, what am I going to do with you..." Tian Zhen Xin smirked while looking at the flying dragonflies that was made out of hays, they were as big as a human palm, and flying around with the help of alchemist, as if having a live on their own.

Tian Zhen Xin grabbed the bow and arrows that were prepared. "Thinking about it, this is my first time using a bow, let's have some fun together." Tian Zhen Xin pulled on the string of the bow after putting on an arrow, she felt cool, like those archers in Olympics competition. With a sharp glint, Tian Zhen Xin released the string and the arrow flew as fast as lightning.

Thud! The arrow hit the wall, and disappeared into thin air. "Eh? This is... Harder than it look." Tian Zhen Xin tried again and again, failed to strike of the dragonflies flying midair. " I won't give up!" Tian Zhen Xin try... try... And tried again.

"Kekekeke." sounded those dragonflies, laughing at Tian Zhen Xin. They stopped when they realise Tian Zhen Xin is not moving or even responding. "Heh... Hehehehe...hahaha..HAHAHAHHA... oh dear ting little dragonflies, you don't know what have you brought upon yourself." Tian Zhen Xin slowly raised her head.

Her silver silk hair part way for her oceanic blue eyes fulled with murderous intent, as Tian Zhen Xin grabbed the sword displayed beside the bow just now. "I'm may not be good in bow, but I sure am good in slashing you in seconds." Tian Zhen Xin smiled gently but her sharp glint in the eyes contradict to her angelic smile.

The dragonflies felt danger and frantically flew, trying to save their lives but with a click of fingers they had lost their hay wings. They buzzed and chirped, obviously scared as they saw the demonlike goddess figure approaching them. "Oh? You scared, why are you scared? Why don't you laugh? Just like how you laugh at me just now, come on.. Laugh... LAUGH I SAID." Tian Zhen Xin stabbed the sword on the ground, right beside the head of one of the dragonflies.

The dragonflies all went silent, as they look at Tian Zhen Xin with tears in their eyes, not brave enough to uttered even a tiny bit sound. Tian Zhen Xin look at those dragonflies that had been scared out of their lives and huffed. "All of you are made out of alchemy and yet all of you have feelings and emotions like a real living things. Interesting." Looking at the hay dragonflies that was shaking and shivering while looking at her warily, Tian Zhen Xin rolled her eyes.

"Come, let's end this quickly in one stroke so no one suffer." Tian Zhen Xin said and grabbed her sword. The scared dragonflies slowly crawl to her in a bunch and Tian Zhen Xin as she promised, with a stroke, slashed all of them. A scroll appeared afterwards, recording the speed of Tian Zhen Xin's slash just now.

Bow: no reading
Sword: speed of a severe tornado

Huh? Tian Zhen Xin became confused by the description of her speed. "Well, I guess here doesn't know about mph, nevermind then, how fast is the speed of a severe tornado anyway?" Tian Zhen Xin shrugged and write down her result, she still felt a little bit unsettled by her bow result, but oh well, she can practise in the future, maybe, or maybe not.