Fifty Two

"Wargh!" "Ugh!" "Huff!" A bunch of newcomers were panting while sprinting , behind them were numerous beasts chasing, they didn't remember how due to chaos, but they managed to bait 4/5 of the beasts that were guarding to chase them.

They were praying out loud in their heart so that the others would finished up quickly and come save them. In front of the cave, almost all beasts were lying motionlessly, while some trying very hrd to stay conscious.

"Hmph! Weak beasts, unconscious from just a little drug." One proud looking newcomer said while holding a big jug that had been emptied. The others were looking at hik doubtfully but no one talk about it as they watch the final beast fall to the ground with a thud.

"Hey, you know? Their beast coreis a treasure too,right?" One of the greedy looking newcomer said. The others suddenly came to a realisation and had an evil and greedy smirk.

The smell of blood instantly spread to the inside of the cave, which make both the giant python and Tian Zhen Xin woke up. Tian Zhen Xin saw the python, but did not freaked out, instead she immediately stand up and went to the entrance, followed by the python.

There, she gasped as she saw tens of beasts being skinned, ripped apart and had their core dugged out. She suddenly spotted an almost unrecognisable white fluffy fur that covered with red. Scenes of thw cute fluffy creature cheerfully hop and snuggled with her flashed by.

The sky turned gloomy and the atmosphere turned cold. "Nee..." She said, her voice chilly and filled with bloodthirst, penetrating the hearer deep into their bones, unable to move. "What are you guys doing? It seems fun..." Tian Zhen Xin said while approaching them.

A small dull dagger appeared in her hand, transported from her mind space, she stopped in from of the guy that was just skinning the fluffy white fur, "I think it would be more fun if it were done to you...." Tian Zhen Xin smiled innocently while a sudden flash of lightning crashed.

The python is just silently watching by the side, there it saw how one by one they were skinned with the dull dagger, then were healed with Tian Zhen Xin's miraculous potions and then the process repeated again. Tian Zhen Xin had her virtue face the whole time. While Xiao Bao, Xiao Hei, and Xiao Bing were assigned to bury the corpses of the beast which they won't dare refuse while making sure all of the beasts had all their body parts buried with them.

About 2 hours later, Tian Zhen Xin finally sat down beside the python while patting it, looking at the unwounded newcomers lying unconscious on the ground, after doing it tons of time, she had lost the fun and seeing that all of the corpses had been buried carefully and properly, she had calmed down, but still a bit sad.

A bunch of beasts stepping sounds were heard from a direction making Tian Zhen Xin look at it, instantly she saw about a lot of beasts jogs to her direction, with a bunch of newcomers dangling in their mouth. She was confused but all her confusion flew out when she saw the Snow Deer and she immediately ran to it.

"Snow Deer! You're alive! I thought... Thank god you're alive." Tian Zhen Xin hugged the cute creature and the creature responded with cute cry and snuggles. Thuds! Tian Zhen Xin raised her head and saw all of the bodies dangling like a bone in a dog's mouth is now on the ground. The beasts all had their eyes on her with "craving attention" written in it.

Tian Zhen Xin smiled and open her arms for all of them which they carefully snuggled into, "Thank all of you too for coming back alive." She said and one by one the beasts answered her with they try hard cute cries. Tian Zhen Xin actually tried so hard to not laugh while hearing the grumpy and scary looking beasts try to imitate the other beasts' cries.

Tian Zhen Xin stood up and went on to check the others that had just been brought back. Some injured, but most of them didn't and they were all poisoned and knocked out by the Ice Skunk's poison(piss or fart). It is not lethal, but they would be knocked unconscious but their mind is still awake and aware of their surrounding, and just like that, they would feel their body, eaten slowly.

"Any of you know how to manipulate their memories?" Tian Zhen Xin asked the beasts, they all look at each other and shook their head. "Ssss..." The long-silenced python hissed, Tian Zhen Xin looked at the python, in her mind, Xiao Bao translated Xiao Hei's words.

"Azure Python, although Emperor rank since birth, but their cultivation was 1000x slower than other animals, making them had a hard time ascending. They can manipulate people's mind and memories, suffocating them slowly until their ribs crashed into their lungs and heart. Their venom instead of killing, it had healing effect which become a high demand from the market. They are not an aggressive beasts and can do negotiations, but if you overstep the boundary then death is what awaited you." Xiao Bao ended the explanation like a professional narrator, Tian Zhen Xin can see the image of Xiao Bao with a mic in hand.

"Can you help me erase my face and hair colour in their memories? I wanted them to remember the fun time together. And them.." She pointed the newcomers that late to join the party, "Have what their experienced 10 times worse." Tian Zhen Xin finished with an innocent smile.

The python nodded and did what she said, but it also added a little bit of spice, like their heart and brain were dugged out and forced down their throat, the organs then grew again and the process repeat with the pain increased everytime.

It was a long day, Tian Zhen Xin thanked and apologised to all of the beasts, especially the python for invading it's personal space. The python licked Tian Zhen Xin's cheek when she take down her mask, as to say "don't worry about it." They then bid farewell and Tian Zhen Xin continued on her journey.

///
Fun panel:

Xiao Bao to all of the beast presents: "The Queen likes cute beasts. Get away if you can't."
Originally cute beasts: "Uwuu, awoo..*whimpers.."

The not in cute category beasts: "Roa-... *pur aggressively... *cough... Rawr.."

Tian Zhen Xin with the newcomer that injured and need healing:
"Three bottles of potion for a precious and cute treasure."

Author: "What potion is that?"

TZX: "The water from the Golden Pond, it has healing effect."

Author: "Isn't that such a waste? Three bottles for on-"

TZX: "1 drop."

Author: "Huh?"

TZX: "Then I diluted it with normal water."

Author: "..."

TZX: "Then only 5 drops of it inside 1 potion containing normal water."

Author: "..."

TZX: "..."

Author: "YOU DID GREAT GURL, YOU GO GURL!"

TZX: "I KNOW RIGHT, IT STILLS WORK AND EVEN BETTER THAN NORMAL MEDICINE, SO WHY NOT AND WHY WASTE."

TZX and Author: *evil laughs "imagine the money we could make out of it." *evil laughs