Twenty

"Are you going to stand there with the door open until someone saw me?" Tian Zhen Xin chuckled while looking at the girl with her face red. Hua'er was brought back to real life and immediately close the door after entering, but she didn't leave the front of the door and stuck to her place.

Tian Zhen Xin just shrugged and take out a pale purple robe and put it on. The robe that she just bought is the loose and casual style and it make her look carefree and lively. After putting on her clothes, she drag Hua'er to the coffee table and and seated her there.

"Yes, Miss Hua, what do you want to know?" Tian Zhen Xin said while sipping the cold tea on the table. Hua'er finally calmed down and she ponders back her questions.

"What did you do to make them obey you?" - "I make a deal with them."

"Where did you found Phoenix Heart?" - "I stumbled across it in an old shop yesterday, I sensed the spiritual faintly emitted from the sword, so I ask the old man, the old man sell it to me saying that only the person that can sense it's spiritual deserve it."

"Why did you gave him then?" - "I have no use to it, plus it could help motivated him and help him strengthen himself."

"Do you want to hire more man?" - "Yes, keep on doing it, but this time, because we will take them in directly, do a search on their background before taking them."

Hua'er nodded and take note in her mind, then she look at Tian Zhen Xin with her last question, "Do you want to have a lunch with me? Come on, it's bored to eat alone there." Hua'er tugged Tian Zhen Xin's sleeve.

Tian Zhen Xin smiled and stood up, putting on her white face veil, she walk to the door, "Come on, what are you waiting for, I'm hungry now, I'm telling you." Hua'er had a wide grin and walk hand in hand with Tian Zhen Xin to the dining room.

"Excuse me Miss Hua, but may I know where is Master? I have something I want to ask about." Wu Ming ask politely while cupping his hands and head lays low. Behind him stood a few stunned man as their gaze stuck at the lady in purple with veil on. They never saw this lady before and she was so pretty!

Tian Zhen Xin and Hua'er look at each other and had a slight funny expression as they are trying to hold their laughs. "Master? Which Master are you asking?" Hua'er asked with a weird tone as she is suppressing her laugh.

Wu Ming frowned a little with confusion, but as he wanted to say which Master, he realised that they didn't know their new master's name. He thought a little before saying, "The Master in black, the one with Miss Hua just now."

Tian Zhen Xin giggled and take out her fan and do the action of fanning like she did just now, "You mean, me?" She said while altered her voice. Wu Ming instantly looked up and had a shock expression, not to mention the other guys at his back, all of them had the expression like they just stepped on dungs.

Hua'er and Tian Zhen Xin laughed immediately when seeing their reaction. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself just now, I'm Xin. Don't call me Master, just like Hua'er, call me Miss Xin when I'm in this appearance, and just call me Young Master when I'm a guy, okay?"

Wu Ming had a slight troubled and sad look while others nodded vigorously, although they are ashamed that they lost to a girl, but having a master like her, definitely worth it and they will of course do it willingly.

"What is the question?" Tian Zhen Xin said while looking at Wu Ming. Wu Ming snapped back from his thoughts and said immediately, "We wanted some pointer on improving our skills, especially on swordsmanship." The others nodded.

Tian Zhen Xin rubbed her chin, "I list out the pointers for all of you later, right now, I wanted to go and eat lunch, all of you should also have your lunch before you started training and cultivate, your duty will start tomorrow so don't waste your precious time today."

Tian Zhen Xin waved and left with with Hua'er. Wu Ming silently watch them leave with a sad and disappointed look. Jiang elbowed him, "I didn't expect our master to be a female, and a beauty at that! I wonder what she looks like without those veil, man, I'm gonna find a girl like tht to marry in the future!"

Wu Ming just smiled slightly and left those bunch of people gossiping there. He touched his left chest, 'Why do I felt so disappointed and painful, knowing that he is a she? I thought I heard my heart breaks when she said that.' Wu Ming sighed and went to his room.

"Xin'er, Wu Ming looks so sad just now, do you noticed? Hua'er asked while biting her chopstick, the troubled and sad fac of Wu Ming confused her, why would he make that look? Tian Zhen Xin just shrugged, "Well, maybe he feel disappointed because I'm a girl, his pride is crushed? I don't know."

Hua'er nodded, that make sense, but it still troubles her because she sensed something in Wu Ming eyes, likethe feeling of a heart broken girl, then suddenly Hua'er had a realisation, she look at the eating Tian Zhen Xin and thought about the charismatic 'Tian Ming Hao'. 'I see, so it's like that, poor Wu Ming.' Hua'er thought while sighing mentally before continuing eating.

"Are you going to perform tonight?" Hua'er asked after they finished eating, after Tian Zhen Xin put on her face veil, only then Hua'er called in the servants to clean up the table. "Yeah, but I'll play 30 minutes before closing time, so that they won't keep pestering me to perform longer and more songs."

Hua'er laughed, thinking about the lazy nature of Tian Zhen Xin, that kind of ideas would surely come as expected. "Oh yeah, I'm going to handed you the task to monitor those man, I'm going to be a bit busy with my studies, here, I'm writing down the pointers and you help me passed it on Wu Ming."

Tian Zhen Xin take out a brush and paper and started wrote down the pointers to each and every one of them with their name shown beside, she remembered everyone and every details which make Hua'er saluted at her genius and excellent brain. After finishing, Tian Zhen Xin handed the paper to Hua'er.

"Do we have steel plates? Or steel rods?" Hua'er thought before nodded, "Then, tell Wu Ming to have each of them tied 11 pounds (A/N: 5kg) of it each at their wrist and legs. So make sure, everyone have 44 pounds of steel. If anyone wanted to challenge themselves, they could increase the weight, never take it off unless showering."

Hua'er wrote it down and winked at Tian Zhen Xin, as a sign of 'no problem!'. Tian Zhen Xin smiled and left to her room. She needed to stabled her foundation of cultivation and practised her long unpractised swordsmanship, the Golden Lotus.

As practising at her courtyard might attract trouble, Xiao Bao suggest her to practise at her mind space or at the mountain and forest, but as at the night she decided to perform, she won't going out to the forest, so she will just practised at the mind space.