Sixty

"Oh, interesting..." Tian Zhen Xin said as she entered the room, the room is only consist of a pillar with a black thick plate. She knocked on the plate and realise the knocking impact made the black plate changed colour on the affected area.

A scroll appear in front of Tian Zhen Xin and Tian Zhen Xin opened it to read. The scroll content introduced the black plate as "Pressure Plate", students will need to enforce their raw strength and punched the plate, the colour is recorded.

Next, students were to attack the plate with their spiritual energy, the same thing, the colour is recorded. This is to observe the strength of both physical and spiritual of a student. Tian Zhen Xin closed the scroll and let it vanished into the thin air.

Aiming for the center, Tian Zhen Xin readied her body and go all out on her strength, "Hah!" Tian Zhen Xin yelled as she punched the plate. The punched area turned red as Tian Zhen Xin removed her aching knuckle. "Now that I think about it, what strength is what colour? Where is the scroll just now?" Tian Zhen Xin search around but found nothing, she eventually gave up searching.

Tian Zhen Xin then focused back on the plate, as she steadied her breath, she controls the spiritual energy flow to her fist. Closing her eyes, she aimed the center of the plate with her spiritual sight. Bam! Her fist met the plate in a flash as soon as she opened her eyes, it's like she teleported.

Tian Zhen Xin heaved a sigh, this is the first time she tried the method taught by Golden Lotus so she didn't know what will happen. "Eh?!" Tian Zhen Xin was taken aback when there's no colour change on the plate. "What the heck? Did the plate went broken?" Tian Zhen Xin tried knocking on the plate and there's yellow coloration, like the first time she knock on it.

"Let's try again." Tian Zhen Xin did the same as she did earlier and hit the plate again, this time with more strength, and yet the same thing happen. "It can't be, did the plate can't detect my spiritual energy? What do I do? Do I just randomly put on colours? But I don't even know what colours is there...." Tian Zhen Xin panicked, this is the first time she panicked since arrived in this world.

"Man, I never cheated in my life... Do I have to? But- but, if I got it wrong I would look like an absolute idiot, and I hate people thinking that I'm idiot the most... Ugh why is life so hard!" Tian Zhen Xin sighed. She felt so annoyed and frustrated.

Eventually, Tian Zhen Xin written down the result on the paper with a sad face.
Result:
First trial: Red
Second trial: No changes... P/s: I think the plate is broken, I don't know

Just like that, Tian Zhen Xin went out the room and gave the paper to the senior student in charge and head to the next room.

In another room, groups of teachers were bewildered. "Principal, did you see that? Black! BLACK! He got black!" A teacher said while pointing towards the plate in the mirage.

"Only teachers were able to make that colour on the plate before, even currently, some teachers still only manage to make deep purple colour. " Qun Miao said with admiration and pride, taken a liking on Tian Ming Hao even more.

"You sounded like a proud mom." Sun Tai Yang chuckled and shook his head helplessly. "Well, I am indeed a mom, and I wish my children could be as strong and talented as this boy, that's what every mother's thoughts for their child anyway." Qun Miao smiled, recalling the cute kids that is waiting for her at their home.

"Tian Ming Hao is indeed talented in spiritual control, though his raw strength is... Anyway, it can be train, so all is well. " Sun Tai Yang said while stroking his beard.

"Anyway, don't you guys snatched all of the good students, the teachers that can't attend would be mad, I don't want to deal with any pouting ducks in my office, so please be generous to everyone, okay?" Sun Tai Yang said while leaving the room, making everyone laughed and felt bad for the principal and the teachers that can't attend because of classes during this time.

"3 days later is the Acceptance Ceremony right? Have the other academy accepted the invitation?" A half bald male teacher, Sun Tie asked. "Yes, they have, they have send reply saying they will attend it." Tun Wen, the teacher in charge of the Acceptance Ceremony event answered.

Sun Tie nodded, "Good, we will showed our best during that time, we can't lost to those old farts!" Sun Tie humphed. "Sun Tie, are you still holding grudges on Old Man Pan making fun if your disciple?" Qun Miao chuckled at Sun Tie's childish act.

"Well obviously! How dare he make fun of my disciple who actually scored higher than his disciple, just because that kid Run'er is a good nature and timid kid who doesn't fight back to people words, that old fart still don't have the authority to degraded Run'er just for his commoner blood! This is why I hate the other academy that view status and title more than talent." Sun Tie vented his anger.

The other teachers kept silence, they know the behind story, as they had been teaching in this academy for years, they have been opened minded by the students and the principal way of thinking, making them having the mindset of title and status is nothing in the eyes of talent. They have witnessed with their own eyes that a lot of commoner had more talent than people with status, and the greatest example of it is the principal, Sun Tai Yang who is a commoner.

But still, society is never peaceful with just one opinion, they may have their opinion but they can't force their opinions on others, but that's also the same the other way around, they will still value talent more than status, while ignoring the ignorant people who downgraded other people with lower status by superiorising themselves. They are disgusted by those kind of people, but... what can they do since changing the mindset of ignorant people is harder than practising for life just to master a skill.

In the silent room, all of the teachers formed a silent understanding, they will not let others to disrespect the students of their academy, especially those with big potential, they will protect the students, the academy, their pride and of course their dignity.