Eleven

Tian Zhen Xin walked leisurely at the street while sightseeing. She is minding her own business but her presence is too eye catching that almost everyone in the area glanced at her more than once.

Her silver hair that reflected the sunlight make it look like there is halo around her. Her bright amd carefree manner exuded the spring of youth and make her presence handsome and attracting attention despite having a mask on.

"Excuse me anty, can I have a bowl of chicken porridge, please?" Tian Zhen Xin speak warmly and politely to the anty selling porridge by the road.

A lot of people gasped when they saw a noble young man is so polite to an ordinary commoner and even sit in that stand without any hesitation.

The anty is stunned but then brightened and immediately prepared the porridge. Tian Zhen Xin waited while tapping her fingers on the table.

Suddenly she felt scorching gazes towards her so she look over, a bunch of girls is looking at her while smiling and blushing shyly.

'Eh? What is this situation?' She is confused in her heart, but she still smiled back warmly and nodded to them.

"Kyaa! He look here!"

"Kyaa! Did you see his smile? So handsome!"

"Oh my god, I'm falling in love!"

Those girls shrieked and hugging each other happily. 'Eh? What just happen?' Tian Zhen Xin gulped with worry, she smelled troubled coming when those girls keep looking at her.

"Handsome boy, here is your porridge, you are so handsome that those girls are head over heels for you, what a lucky boy!" The anty laughed while walking back to her counter.

Tian Zhen Xin mouth twitched, she didn't expect those seemingly teasing words from Hua'er saying she looks handsome is actually true. She sighed in her heart and began to eat her porridge.

'I didn't meant this to happen, I just wanna avoid trouble by disguised as boy, I wanna be carefree without trouble." She is sulking inside but her composure and upbringing didn't change on the surface, she ate the porridge elegantly and deliciously.

"He is so cute when eating porridge!"

"He licked his lips! So sexy!"

"He eat street porridge despited being so noble and handsome, he is polite to the anty too, what a great young man! I'll gladly have him as my husband!"

Tian Zhen Xin that had just finished her porridge twitched his mouth and sighed. 'Shouldn't they be afraid with my abnormal hair? What is this thing about having me as your husband?'

"Anty, your porridge is very delicious, I enjoyed it very much, keep the change as my tip for the service." Tian Zhen Xin stood up and smiled politely and warmly to the anty after put 1 silver coins on the table when the actual price of the porridge is 5 copper coins.

"This.. is too much." The anty said but Tian Zhen Xin just smiled, cupped his hand and walk away. "It's really hard to find a young man like this nowadays, who is he by the way?" The anty said to herself.

Tian Zhen Xin walked to a taylor shop and bought a few man robes with high quality fabric and needlework and a few bolts of high quality fabrics. She can't bought female clothings now as people would think that she is a pervert guy althought she is a girl.

'A girl getting accused of being a perverted guy when buying female clothes while disguising as guy. What an interesting headlines.' Tian Zhen Xin thought. She look behind him and saw a bunch of girls following her, the amount didn't decrease but instead, increased, which make her a bit frustrated.

She sighed and walked back to the teahouse with swarm of girls behind her. When she is in front of the teahouse, she turned towards those girls.

"These young misses, it's a hot day and all of you must be tired following this young master, how about we go in and had tea? Perhaps, we can get to know each other and you guys can say the words you want to say to this young master?" Tian Zhen Xin said politely while having a warm smile.

All of the girls were captivated by her smile and nodded vigorously. Some even squeaked happily.Tian Zhen Xin sighed mentally. It is cruel anyway to ignored them just like that.

As an experienced office worker, she is excellent in dealing with people and always had her business smile on her face, she had perfected the smile that it's hard to determined whether it's her business smile or genuine smile which make her works always went smoothly.

"Kyaa!!"

"Sure! But don't worry, I'll pay for myself!"

"Yes, yes! Me too! I'll pay it myself!"

"Yeah! We shouldn't burden young master here! We'll pay ourself!"

Tian Zhen Xin was a bit taken aback by their response because in her world, most girls would want the guys pay for them even though the guys didn't want to. She smiled politely and agreed with those enthusiastic girls.

They walked in and booked the biggest private room which can accommodate about 50 person which usually used by big clan people.

"I think you girls have a lot of things to talk to me, all of you can relax and talk about it here, but one by one okay?" Tian Zhen Xin said politely while fan herself a little.

Although her gesture is small and simple which almost every young master had done before, but with her doing it, it looks completely different from others and the girls blushed a little looking at her gentleman manner.

"Won't we bother you?" A girl that look more mature and sister type asked with worried, initially she only join in because of her little sister, but after looking at Tian Zhen Xin'exposed face , she turn into a fan.

"Of course not, let's start with introducing ourself, my family name is Tian, initial name is Ming Hao." Tian Zhen Xin introduced a new name and cupped herself, she decided to hide her real name even as a girl and only use her nickname, Xin'er to avoid trouble.

"Tian? Are you new? I never heard about the Tian family before?" The girl asked again. Tian Zhen Xin only smiled, 'of course, that surname is the one previous Tian Zhen Xin created and change into after being abandoned.'

The girl saw that Tian Zhen Xin didn't want to answer so she thought that the topic is sensitive so she didn't mind. One by one, they started to introduce themself and Tian Zhen Xin had a hard time trying to remember 50 over names at once.

'Thank goodness my strength at history class before is memorising names.' Tian Zhen Xin sighed in her heart, she vowed that she should use this identity less to avoid bumping into them.

In another room, a young man squinted his eyes when he heard of the news about a handsome young man that moved a lot of maiden's heart. "Where is that guy?" He asked his friend, the informant.

"He's actually at the High Sky room, I saw a lot of girls enter there and some that can't enter booked the room next door and told him to visit them as well." The informant said while smiled awkwardly when he saw the young man's face turning darker and darker.

"I, as the most promising and handsome youth don't even invite all flowers and plants (A/N: he's actually describing the girls, as the boys is described as bees and bugs, so he used flowers and plants to describe girls, get it?), who did he think he is, let's go see him!" The young man said while picking up his sword and exit the room.

His friends panicked and become worried, they know how bad is his temper and he didn't like anyone that's more outstanding than him. They scolded the informant and quickly followed the young man, which is their group leader to the High Sky room.

"Which of you is the guy that tried to steal and abandoned all the girls in this town?" The door was kicked open.