Thirty Nine

"I'm sorry, I was caught up with something outside, that's why I am late. Are you doing okay?" Tian Zhen Xin strokes the girl in her arms' hair. Hua'er blushed and hurriedly buried her face in Tian Zhen Xin's bosom to hide her blushing face, but her hand is still tightly gripped around Tian Zhen Xin's waist, not wanting to let go.

"Let's go in first." Hua'er pulled Tian Zhen Xin away while Tian Zhen Xin just let it be. While Tian Zhen Xin had been abducted by Hua'er, Wan Ming was left alone, so he went to Wu Ming's side to ask about Tian Zhen Xin and Hua'er relationship.

"Hey, what is their relationship?" Wan Ming nudged the just stand up straight Wu Ming. Wu Ming was startled but then he calmed down immediately. He examined up and down the unknown guy, knowing that he came with Tian Zhen Xin, he reluctantly replied.

"They were business partner, but more like sworn sister." Wu Ming answered and turned away, his heart is aching while saying the word 'sister' just now. He go back to his post, leaving Wan Ming behind to get the thoughts of the ravishing 'man' out of his mind.

Wan Ming look at the departing figure, a glint of light flashed in his eyes before back to standing at the side again. Soon, a maid came and brought him to a guest courtyard and serve him tea, telling him that the lord tell him to wait there.

Wan Ming sat there drinking his tea, while thought about how outstanding the person he pledged his royalty to. He found out that Tian Zhen Xin is the founder and boss of this teahouse, while Hua'er is the person in charge to manage the teahouse.

In Tian Zhen Xin's room, Tian Zhen Xin is listening to complains from Hua'er. She brew a tea and brought out some pastry from her spatial bag she bought while traveling back.

" Those old geezers were very persistent! They keep trying to find information about the innocent us! You know? The night you left, there's exactly people that came to your room, and there were three groups! Gosh! After investigating, I found out that one is from the Chang Family, another one is from the third prince, and another one is from the Blood Demon Sect!"

"Did we offended them somehow? But I don't think so too, because that day, after noticed that your room is empty, they were the one fended off the people from the other two party. And now people thought that Blood Demon Sect actually backed us and is the power behind us! How funny! But thanks to that, we actually had lesser people trying to play guess with us."

"Well, I didn't deny it, neither did I confirmed it as I thought that would be troublesome, so I let it be. Also! Did you heard about the rising power? I think it's called the Moon Snow Sect. Because it had the word 'moon', people start assuming that both of us are related, funny isn't it? I don't even know how they got that idea."

Hua'er finally ended her complain and chomped on a snack on the table. 'Moon Snow Sect' is the name that Tian Zhen Xin set on for the new force with Wan Ming. It's interesting how people could have the rough idea of how the new force related to Moon Sound teahouse.

"Actually, Moon Snow Sect is established by me. They're the people I met in the forest last time, they agreed on following me and they had basic martial arts and worked as merchant so I told them to build a new force here."

Hua'er gasped and almost choked on her snacks. "Seriously?" Tian Zhen Xin blinked. "Seriously." Hua'er gasped again. Tian Zhen Xin laughed at how silly her reaction is.

"He guy I brought today is Wan Ming, the one I would put in charge of the sect, for now, I want them to just nurture themselves while working as ordinary merchant before exposed to the world, our teahouse sooner or later needed backing anyway."

Hua'er nodded her head, understand the concept of the strongest held the decision. Since they can't be ordinary teahouse like they hoped to, then why not realised the expectations people had about them.

"Okay, let's continued tomorrow, I wanted to sleep. Tell them that I want to meet them tomorrow." Tian Zhen Xin said to Hua'er before laid her body down on the comfy bed that had been left there since the day she left.

Hua'er left Tian Zhen Xin alone and went to deliver the message to all of them, which make them nervous as heck, and ended up losing their sleep to continue cultivating.

Wan Ming saw them and become curious, but he didn't say anything and just follow them to cultivate a little. He gasped in surprise when he found out that the spiritual energy there is denser than other placed, he quickly went into cultivation back as this opportunity came once in a while.

The next morning, Tian Zhen Xin woke up energetically and went to the servant's courtyard with a pale blue robe and a silver mask. As she walked there, she greeted the servants and maids past by with a gentle smile which make everyone worked up their heart first thing in the morning.

When she arrived, all of them is already in line, including the curious Wan Ming and Hua'er which stand at the side. Tian Zhen Xin look around and noticed the increase in strength in all of them.

"Morning everyone, today I will have the second assessment, I hope that you have prepare yourself at this point. People that can last with me more than 5 minutes  and had a major improvement will be rewarded." After Tian Zhen Xin finished, she took out her fan.

All of the men were fired up and grab their swords including Wan Ming which grab his Phoenix Fire sword. Wan Ming gasped when he saw the sword and ask Hua'er about it, he was shocked when he know that it was Tian Zhen Xin casually give out the sword.

Soon, the assessment start and just like before, those men were still as rough and clumsy as before with a little bit of improvement, while Tian Zhen Xin is there with her fan as if dancing elegantly fending off their attacks and attacking them.

In less than an hour, all of them had been defeated, those people that didn't get to last for more than 5 minutes with her had a gloomy face.

Tian Zhen Xin was satisfied withe the results of the training as almost everyone had a lot of improvement though still can't 'play' with her long enough to actually last more than 5 minutes. So at last, she ended up rewarding all of them with a little bit of extra for the people that last with her more than 5 minutes and people that had a major improvement.