Thirteen

Tian Zhen Xin looked up and saw gentle looking man wearing pale green robe come into view. A green jade hanging at his waist band with the word 'feeling 情 Qing' (A/N: Qing 情 means feeling in chinese) carved on the jade.

Tian Zhen Xin feel like he felt familiar but she can't pinpoint it but his gentle aura and manners didn't look like he had any ill intention, so she nodded.

The man smiled and asked if he could join her, Tian Zhen Xin is a bit confused why he wanted to join her and she looked around the restaurant and saw a lot of empty table.

The man noticed her movement and immediately explain, "I'm sorry for this sudden request, but I had a good feeling about miss so I wanted to converse with you over a meal." Tian Zhen Xin thought a little and finally nodded, she decided not to speak a word anyway.

The man sat down ordered his foods. He looked at the girl in front of him with veil covering her whole head. She is so mysterious but he kept feeling a familiar feelings and aura from her like the girl he saw at the forest.

A few days ago, he went back there only to found the house was half destroyed and empty, he was worried that something happen to the girl and asked around, someone said they saw a person come from the forest wearing all white and buy a horse but the destination of the person is unknown as she didn't speak much.

"I'm Qing Feng. May I know what is miss's name?" Qing Feng said while cupping his hand politely, trying to break the awkward silent between them, but his wish of course, didn't fulfilled as Tian Zhen Xin look at him before wrote down 'Xin 心' on the table.

Qing Feng was surprised as she wrote it down instead of speaking so he carefully asked. "Can you speak?" Tian Zhen Xin smirked under her veils and make gestures indicating she can't speak. Well, no one really could debunked her lies as she didn't speak even a word to anyone including the clerk after coming into the restaurant.

Qing Feng nodded and said sorry before turn silent, quietly waiting their orders. Not long later, both of their orders arrived at the same time which pissed Tian Zhen Xin because she had to wait his order to be done and served together. She was starving, okay?

Tian Zhen Xin glanced at the guy in front if him a few times before carefully pinned the slit of the hat veil, then take down her face veil.

As the hat veil had more space between her face and the veil, it's easier fir her to eat, so she eat peacefully with her chopstick kept going under the veil.

Some people look at her like she is a weirdo but Qing Feng look at her calmly and even had a feeling of admiration in his heart as her skill in eating with veil on is excellent as her veil didn't get dirty at all. Also, it's because she really protected her face and not even a peek could be seen by others.

As the girls in this era had the feeedom to choose whether they wanted to wear a veil or not, no one judge on her or critics her. They all just mind their own business and only take a glance at her.

After finished their lunch, Tian Zhen wiped her mouth and out on her face veil back before reach out to her pocket for her purse but Qing Feng said that the meal is on him and said that he wished to meet her again.

Tian Zhen Xin doubted that she would meet him again but she still nodded and cupped her hand before going out. In the restaurant, Qing Feng kept thought about the Miss Xin that he had just known just now and the girl playing Gu Zheng he met at that night, the image kept overlapping but he can't find the end of it as he didn't know much about the silver haired girl and didn't saw Miss Xin's face.

He was frustrated but can't do anything about it, he wanted to investigate on Miss Xin and followed her but he is not a perverted guy and respected other people privacy, secrets and personal space so at the end, he just sighed, paid the meal and left the restaurant.

After the lunch, Tian Zhen Xin walked around the street to help digestion when she was attracted by a shop. It was a classic and neat looking store, a signboard with golden coloured words, 'Golden Treasure 金宝 Jin Bao' was written on it and hang on top of the store, glittering as it was shoot with sunlight.

Tian Zhen Xin was curious so she entered, a clerk came to her with a smile. "This miss, how may I help you?" Tian Zhen Xin pondered a little, deciding whether to speak or not before she finally said, "It's my first time here, what do you sell?"

The clerk had a surprised look but quickly composed himself with his business manner and explained about the store. So basically, the store sell things that is rare and could be considered and treasure that could help a person whether in their daily life or cultivation.

Tian Zhen Xin got interested and ask for storage items. She need to buy a ring storage or something just for convenient as always storing in her mind space could arose some suspicions.

The clerk take her to a corner and rows of storage items in the shape of rings, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces, there are also variety of storage bag.

The clerk suggested storage items in the shape of accessories as it is easier to bring and safer to keep, also the accessories won't be able to take off or open unless it is the owner or the owner had died.

Tian Zhen Xin choose a black storage ring and an ordinary looking storage bag. She then asked  about the treasure that helped in cultivation and ended up buying a special jade rock that could gather spiritual energy in the air to help the cultivator to cultivate more faster as there are more spiritual energy to be absorbed, Tian Zhen Xin bought it for the people that she and Hua'er planned to train in the future.

She also bought a necklace that could hide one's aura and can altered their rank to the rank that people wanted to see. Although now she could hide her rank thanks to Xiao Bao, but she can't hide her aura and it's a little troublesome especially for her she wanted to be low key and avoid people.

She looked around again before Xiao Bao told her to look at her right, she look at that direction and gasped softly. "Th-that sir, what is that Gu Qin?" she pointed at a crystal blue Gu Qin inside of the transparent shelf, it's summer right now but the container storing the Gu Qin is covered in ice and smokes of cold can be seen emitted from the Gu Qin.