Uhh

Author-san sat on their chair with a mug in their hand. Stretching her rusty back before hunching on their phone. "Shall we continue on the story?" They said while chuckling before starting to type on the keyboard displayed on the screen on the Vivo S1 model phone.

"Where did I stop last time?" Author-san checked ontheir drafts that have been left for days due to unmotivated gloomy days. Upon confirming the bits that were left off last time, inspiration and motivation, ideas and conversation kicking in their mind, produced chains of words that turned into sentences then into a paragraph, creating a plot with the characters that they carefully created.

Minutes pass by but half of thousand of words had been formed under the swiftness of their fingers that cooperating with their mind. Author-san smiled gently as they saw the half done works that they had put on the sweats and tears, how proud were them. Ideas flowing in, Author-san can't miss the moment and continued to moves their fingers, motivati-

"Oii, come help mom do the laundry." Author-san's mother came greeting suddenly while storming the closed door, startling the poor Author-san that almost threw their phone away and forgetting all the ideas that came smiling just now.

"Can I do it later?" Author-san played the puppies eyes, to meet the Asian moms deathly stares which making the good child as the Author-san is quivered in fear. Author-san slowly stand up and went to do the laundry, leaving the phone, drafts, inspiration and motivation filled with dust....

Xiao Bao: Author-san left...

TZX: Yup, and they're not going to attend to us again today, not in the nearest future.

Xiao Bing: Eh? Why? Is it that Author-san don't like us anymore? *sniffle

TZX: Aww baby don't cry, bad Author-san, I'll punish them later okay?

MSH : Author-san probably lost their motivation again and forgetting us.

TZX: Oh well, since works without motivation is a pain in the ass, we can't force them to do it by force, or Author-san would just get upset and killed one of us... HAHHAAHA Just kidding HAHAhaha haha ha... right?

MSH: ....

QF: Who knows...