Fifty Eight

Tian Zhen Xin yawned,a droplets of tears formed under her tearbags, seemingly ready to get released, but before it could, a hand had wiped it away. Tian Zhen Xin look at the pouting Xiao Bao that helped her wipe her tears away just now.

"Are you still mad?" Tian Zhen Xin asked while smiling, as she got back to her private platform, she continued to sleep on her bed without putting the kids back on the bed, so they were throwing tantrums when they woke up to coldness beside them in the mind space.

"Xin Xin should have come sleep beside us inside the mind space..." Xiao Bao said quietly, "Yeah! That's right, Xin Xin should sleep inside, the time flow more slower so means Xin Xin can have plenty of sleep there, evem after Xin Xin sleep for the whole day in there, it's just a few hours out here." Xiao Bing said while angry pouting at Tian Zhen Xin, even Xiao Hei have the same pout.

'Looks like they all copy from Xiao Bao.' Tian Zhen Xin covered her giggle with a deep sigh, her kids were just too cute, they were so concern of her, how can she not love them. Tian Zhen Xin hug the three of them and one by one kissed their head, "Okay, I will not do it again, okay? So stop being angry or I'll be sad, when I'm sad, I will not have energy to do anything, I could fail the test, you know?"

Hearing her words, the three kids flinched and immediately erased their pouts, with watery eyes they all hug her back. "Xin Xin, don't be sad please, we are not angry. We don't want to see you be sad." Tian Zhen Xin smiled gently and hugged them warmly, the warmth soon end when it was time for the newcomers to gather around.

"Good luck Xin Xin! We will wait for you!" The three kids took turn kissed Tian Zhen Xin's cheek before entering her mind space. They won't be worried since they can supervised her surrounding while in her mind space too as long as she didn't cut the connection which she promised won't cut unless necessary.

"Good morning, Ming Hao!" Zhang Jian Mao greeted her first place as she walked out. "Morning, Brother Hao!" Yan Yu greeted Tian Zhen Xin too, carrying a basket filled with fluffy buns, look like she just came back from getting everyone's breakfast. Tian Zhen Xin greeted back before looking around, trying to spot another entity that live across her room.

"M-morning..." A timid voice came from the smally cracked door, soon a hooded head popped out slowly. "Morning too Wan Rui." Tian Zhen Xin smiled to the shy boy who fidgeting about coming out from his room or not. "Come and have breakfast together, Yan Yu brought all of our breakfast." Tian Zhen Xin invite while the other just stare at their interaction.

"Oh yeah, this is Wan Rui, we somehow get to know each other last night." Tian Zhen Xin said and Wan Rui timidly bowed to Zhang Jian Mao and Yan Yu. Zhang Jian Mao nodded and just said his name without any other introduction while Yan Yu went to Wan Rui with a smile before grabbing both his hand, "Hai, I'm Yan Yu, it's nice to meet you, I have been very curious about you since the yesterday!" Yan Yu, with too much energy, enthusiastically talk to Wan Rui.

Wan Rui seems flustered and didn't know how to respond, at last he look at Tian Zhen Xin, trying to search for help. Tian Zhen Xin chuckled, "There there Little Yan, our Wan Rui here is a little bit shy and timid to people, so don't scared him like that or he'll be scared of you for the rest of his lives." Tian Zhen Xin said and Yan Yu finally released her hand and scratched her cheek, "Eheh, sorry for that."

"Now now, let's have our breakfast and head to the meeting place  together." They all settled down and wolfed down the bun, since they were so tired that they ended up sleeping and resting without eating, their hunger seems much more bigger.

"By the way, what happen after I left last night?" Tian Zhen Xin whispered to Wan Rui, Wan Rui flinched, and suddenly blushed, not known from his face as it was covered, but from his fair jade hand, 'even his hand blush' Tian Zhen Xin thought, mesmerised.

"Uhm, Rui Yue told me to go the sleep, then, then, he hold me the whole time." Tian Zhen Xin raised her eyebrow, 'looks like it's hard to turn back for him now.' "Where is 'he' now?" Tian Zhen Xin asked, "He's in my space ring now, though he insisted on coming with me." Wan Rui sighed, somehow, Rui Yue is a little bit protective and clingy to him? Is all spirit like that? Is what he thought all the time.

"Oh I see, but you know what... Natural spirits like Rui Yue is genderless, it's all under the master's imagination and assumption that their identity were created, and since you assumed Rui Yue as a 'he' now... He is by now officially a man then." Tian Zhen Xin told Wan Rui and walk away following the other two to the gathering place, while leaving Wan Rui dazed, "Eh?!" He said but no one answered him except for the giggling Tian Zhen Xin in a distance, " Should have assumed him as a girl from the start." "Huh? What?" Zhang Jian Mao asked when he heard Tian Zhen Xin mumbling something. "Nothing, let's go." Tian Zhen Xin said when she had make sure that Wan Rui is catching up to them.

"Today we will have a test on strength, there will be 5 stages, as long as you pass the first stage, then you are able to go to other stages, the first stage is spiritual rank testing, I assumed that all of you here is atleast a Moon rank, however, we don't except useless Moon rank that didn't have a stable foundation thus there will be additional surprise in the room. After passing the first stage, you will be directed to the other four stages to test what you specialised in. Understand? Now get going."

As soon as the teacher is done with the instruction, everyone orderly entered the test room one by one. Tian Zhen Xin and the others were lined up in the middle, making them able to see some people that went in and never came out, and some people that went out with a pained face, sweats can be seen on their forehead, not sure because of heat or pain or what.

"I wonder what's making them like that in the room." Tian Zhen Xin said. "I heard that it's an magical artifact that had been forged by the previous principal, it will apply a strong pressure directly to the dantian, it is to check the stability of one's dantian because there is a lot of students that due to wanting to enroll the academy, they've taken a lot ascending pills and ascend to Moon rank, but due to the body foundation is not on par to the spiritual energy stored, the dantian will be unstable."

"Some people after enroll not few months later turned waste(broken spiritual roots) due to dantian outburst, so to prevent things like that to happen, this test is crucial, other than that, this artifact can prevent those privileges kid to enter without any talent, which is fair for other status people to enter fairly too, with their own effort and talent." Zhang Jian Mao explained, a lot.. That Tian Zhen Xin tried hard to suppress a yawn.