Eighteen

"Xin'er, these are all of the kids we choose before and over there, the few people are the servants that have martial and cultivation foundation that I choose some times ago." Hua'er brought Tian Zhen Xin to meet about 50 people and all of them is lined up like soldiers.

Tian Zhen Xin had her hat veil and face veil on as usual,but it was black in colour which she bought just yesterday. She walked confidently to the front of the people with Hua'er, and look at them one by one.

"The highest in cultivation is expert Star rank, and all of them had a good build, not bad. Did Brother Yuan (A/N: it's the monk that save her) said anything?" Tian Zhen Xin asked Hua'er, Hua'er glanced at them and went closer to her, and whispered at her ear.

"It seems like because they have some strength now, they are a bit unwilling to comply, they are doing it now just because we have their contract, Brother Yuan told us to be careful with them cause they might lost control." Hua'er whispered worriedly, as those man is not personally trained by them, they might retaliate and rebelled since their strength is larger than her and Tian Zhen Xin.

Tian Zhen Xin nodded and she understand the worries of Brother Yuan and Hua'er, she told Hua'er to be assure and go back to her work, Hua'er left reluctantly and told her to be careful before went back to her duty.

As soon as Hua'er gone, the man eyed Tian Zhen Xin and purposely emitted their intimidating aura, which noticed by Tian Zhen Xin. 'How funny are these people, how do they think I know their strength just by take a look once? Dare to scared me like that.' She thought.

Because of her veils, those people can't see the smirk Tian Zhen Xin had on her face, seeing her with no reaction, they thought she was intimidated by their aura that she was stunned silly and forget to move or speak.

"Hm, I think all of you had some issues with taking order from both of us, right?" Tian Zhen Xin said slowly while taking out her fan she used when she was Tian Ming Hao, seeing her action, with her altered voice, and the unisex black robe, they all thought that she is a man.

"Okay, since you're unwilling, let's make a deal, if you can defeat me, you can leave and I'll terminate your contract, you'll be a free man and I won't bother you, if you can't you'll be under me willingly and complied to all of you orders for 10 years." Tian Zhen Xin said while fanning herself, she felt the fluctuation of aura from them and she know that they were excited.

"Of course, if you have lost, you have to admit defeat, I don't like people that didn't know when to back away, because those people, would be dead immediately in my hand, so I hope any of you is not one of them." Tian Zhen Xin smiled harmlessly underneath the veil but those people could feel the creep coming from her.

"So, shall we begin?" Tian Zhen Xin said, then she thought before said another words that infuriate all of them and filled with willpower, "Oh, I think it would be a little unfair to you guys to ask you to defeat me by hurting me, how about, if anyone could take off my hat veil from me, then that considered as your victory."

Xiao Bao and Xiao Bing in the mind space is speechless, they know how formidable Tian Zhen Xin is but, to say it casually like that, might hurt their pride, added on when they found out she is a female, they might as well hide their face in the ground.

"I'll go first!" A man with a sturdy body come out, "Sure, introduce yourself and you can start." Tian Zhen Xin said while throw a sword taken out fron her ring storage to the man. The man catches it and cupped his hand, "My name is Jiang. Excuse me then." As soon as he said his introduction, he immediately lounged towards Tian Zhen Xin with a high speed.

Tian Zhen Xin didn't budge, she is smiling and nodding, satisfied with his speed, with a swoosh of her wrist and a clang from her fan, she is now standing at the side of Jiang with the sword in his hand earlier flew and struck on the ground. Her ordinary looking fan felt very sharp at his neck and a pressure from her rendering him motionless.

"You have a good speed, but not fast enough to give a reflex, you need more practise." Tian Zhen Xin while retracted her aura and fan. "Want to have another round?" Tian Zhen Xin said smilingly. Jiang immediately decline and went to the back of the crowd, the others might not notice it, but her aura is intimidating and strong that he almost pissed his pants, the fan is a normal fan but he felt his life is being threatened and at the brink of death. He silently wiped his cold sweat while being watch by his other companions.

"Aw, that's too bad, anyone else? Come on, don't be shy. I don't eat people." Tian Zhen Xin said laughingly which make all of them speechless, one by one those people come out and some even goes in a team but none of them could even touch her, instead they were frightened by her just like Jiang.

"Hm, that's no fun." Tian Zhen Xin said, finally her gaze fell onto the strongest of them all, the expert Star Rank. The man noticed her looking at him and slowly went out and take the sword on the ground. "I don't have a name, people called me Wu Ming (无名 No Name)." Wu Ming cupped his hands and saluted Tian Zhen Xin.

"I thought you wanted to submit willingly, I guess not." Tian Zhen Xin sighed, a bit disappointed, he is the one with the highest potential among them. "I'm willing to submit to you willingly, but I want to try exchange moves with you." Wu Ming said.

Tian Zhen Xin smiled and nodded, acknowledging him, she take out the bamboo dagger she brought yesterday and asked him to come in full force, and said she gave him 15 minutes.

Wu Ming become excited and happy that Tian Zhen Xin take his passion seriously and he exerted all of his strength and fight Tian Zhen Xin with a good exact 15 minutes before he was out of energy. Tian Zhen Xin is still in good condition and without any scratch even on her clothes and veils while Wu Ming is tired and pale.

"That's a good fight, for you to withstand exactly 15 minutes, you really are up to my expectation, I acknowledge you, Wu Ming." Tian Zhen Xin said while help Wu Ming stand up.

All of the other guy look at Wu Ming in envy, all of them admired Tian Zhen Xin when they saw how elegant and swift her moves is fighting on the violent and aggressive moves of Wu Ming, he is the strongest among them and he was defeated easily by Tian Zhen Xin which make them admired her more.

Wu Ming is brimmed with happiness and he immediately kneeled, " I, Wu Ming, willingly pledge my loyalty and life to you. Master, thank you for acknowledge me!". With Wu Ming as the lead, all of the other guy kneeled and said, "We willingly pledge our loyalty and life to you, master!" in unison.