Seven

"What smell is this?" she said while searching the source of the smell. Then she saw a incense pot and realised the smell is coming from there.

"It smells nice and relaxing. But I think it is a bit feminine for man. I think I could make the smell more neutral to suit the man as well."

Tian Zhen Xin rubbed her chin, then she heard the calling of Xiao Bao so she called it out. "This incense recipe is something that is created by the previous Xin Xin, but I realised that there is impurity in it. Though it's little, but it could harm one's body if they inhaled too much, you should changed it as soon as possible."

Xiao Bao explain while pinching it's nose with it's tiny paw. She almost had a nosebleed but as the topic is serious, she stay clear minded.

"Yeah, I'll ask them to throw it out later, I should search for a suitable incense now." She think while rubbing her chin.

"Xin Xin, isn't there the incense you made not long ago? I think you could try that! It's mild but relaxing and gentle." Xiao Bao reminded her.

Tian Zhen Xin let out 'ah!' sound before praising Xiao Bao to be smart. She called out a servant to throw out the incense.

Although she hesitate for a while, she still complied as Miss Hua had told them to respect her and obeyed her earnestly, telling them that she is the teahouse owner.

Tian Zhen Xin take out a big pouch and inside is a lump of dried clay. She cut the lump into quarter size and stored back the three quarter.

She took the now empty incense pot and lighted up the cut dried clay before putting into the pot.

Soon, a smell that is mild but good and relaxing slowly covering the garden. The smells is so good as it is not too strong but not too mild that it goes unnoticed either.

All the servants that smelled it was decaptivated by the smell and they feel like their body become lighter as they inhaled the relaxing scent.

"Xin'er, I was wondering what is it that smell so good, turns out it's your doing! Is it a new incense?" Hua'er came running to her.

"Yeah, what do you think? Do you think that it is too strong and unsuitable here? The previous incense is a little bit feminine and man would be a little uncomfortable with it so I think that this neutral incense could help them more relax as both man and woman could enjoy the smell."

"Wow! You are so smart Xin'er! No wonder the male customer appeared a little uncomfortable every time they come and there was a lot female customers that their chattering is breaking the tranquility of the night. I just can't understand what is it that they can't stop talking even for a while."

Tian Zhen Xin chuckled as she heard Hua'er rambling and complaining. When she sitting while waiting for Hua'er at the inner house just now, she heard a lot about Hua'er description by them.

Aloof? Distant? Mature? Sure or not? If those people ever saw these sides of Hua'er, maybe they would withered and crumbled like a paper as their expectation didn't meet reality.

"Hey, is that a hamster?" Hua'er exclaimed while pointing at the hanster that is trying to hide itself in Zhen Xin's hair.

"Yeah, meet Xiao Bao, I met him at the forest last time, he is so cute that I immediately take him in." Tian Zhen Xin chuckled while rubbing it's belly.

"You take me in? It's more like I take you in." Xiao Bao grumbled to Tian Zhen Xin via telepathic communication, but as it is very satisfied as she rubbed his belly , he let it pass and enjoyed the belly rub.

Hua'er looked at Xiao Bao with a sparkled eyes, she likes animals but she is a bit afraid to touch them as she had been bitten before by those cute animals. As her life motto created since then, 'Don't get fooled by those harmless and cute things! Don't be deceived by their looks!'

"It's almost evening, are you going to stay in your room until the teahouse close?" Hua'er asked.

"Maybe, let's just see what is my mood by then, I might go for a walk at the street if I'm feeling it." Tian Zhen Xin yawn before going to her room after bid farewell with Hua'er.

As soon as she land on the soft and cozy bed, she felt her tired body relaxing and instantly drifted into her dreamlands.

Xiao Bao that is almost squished by her could only grunted soundlessly at the side while helping her remove her face veil, afraid that it might caused her discomfort, before snuggled in her arms and take a nap too.

When she opened her eyes, it was already dark outside and sounds of melody drifted slowly into her ears. 'Ah, it's already the opening hours, should I go and see?'

Tian Zhen Xin stood up and wash herself. She wore a pale yellow plain robe and put on her hat veil after tying up her hair to avoid any mishaps.

She is ready to went out but a sudden thought came to her mind 'the slit of the hat veil is at the front, what if there's wind?' She finally decided to put on her face veil as well and went out with Xiao Bao in her mind space complaining about going with her.

"I wanted to survey the situation first, ordinary people might not noticed you, but some expert might noticed and even find out your identity, so sit there obediently, I brought back some snack for you later." She said to Xiao Bao telepathically, Xiao Bao humphed but didn't complain anymore.

Tian Zhen Xin hid a dagger at her sleeve as she doesn't wanted to brought the Ice Cold sword as it might catch attention.

Slowly, she walked to the outer house entrance without anyone noticed and walked her way to the garden.

When she arrived, everyone in the garden looked at her and some even whispered among themselves while looking at her.

She ignored those gazes before sat down in a corner of the garden that is more secluded.

"Miss, what tea would you like?" A girl dressed in pink with a pink veil covering half of her face asked. It was Hua'er, Tian Zhen Xin saw some people gasped and some people had surprised look on their face.

Tian Zhen Xin suddenly had an urged to tease them so she said "My favourite one, and brought some snacks too." Hua'er knows what she is up to and chuckled before going.

Looking at those silly and funny faces the customers make, both Tian Zhen Xin and Hua'er laughed till their stomach hurts mentally.

While listening to the melody and enjoying the moon view, Tian Zhen Xin suddenly felt a burning gaze on her so she turn around.

But there are no one looking at her direction. 'weird' She thought and just shrugged it off.

In another corner of the garden, a man is rubbing the tip of his tea cup while looking at the veiled figure, his smirked made him look like a devil.