Forty Seven

Tian Zhen Xin or currently Tian Ming Hao is sitting in a private room reserved in the Moon Sound Teahouse, outside of the closed door of the room she could heard whispers of girls trying to peek into the room.

Across her is Mo Si Han which currently dressed as Zun, looking calm and serious, yet had a small pout. Tian Zhen Xin sighed, this guy came just before she left and invited her for a tea here yet didn't even speak or order for tea.

"So Zun... What is your business with me?" Tian Zhen Xin said politely with a smile. Zun glanced at her sideways and humphed, acting like a child which make Tian Zhen Xin shook her head helplessly. "Zun, how old are you? Why are acting like a child?"

Zun glared at her and finally opened his mouth, "I'm currently 18, okay? Didn't I said I want to give you a communication stone too? Why did you disappear for 2 months? I waited here everyday looking for you and yet it took you so long for you to come back, and if I had decided to rest for todat, you would have gone again, humph!"

Zun finished his words in one breath and end it with a humph. Tiam Zhen Xin was taken aback but seeing the pouting face of the teenager in front of her, she can't help but laugh. Little did she know, her laughing voice were heard by not only the people in the room, but also the people outside the door, making them squeal.

Zun heard this and glared at the door, he wanted to 'eliminate' them but seeing as he is not in his real identity, also this is not his territory, he control himself and turn away with a 'tch!'. Unbeknowing to everyone, the charming laughter had made him captivated and somehow it feels like his soul is purified.

"Zun, you are older than me and yet you act so childish. I told you that I have urgent matters to attend to, now that it is not urgent, I still can't relax as it is still not been solved completely. About the stona, I apologize that I forgotten about it, I had too much things to think about that I had accidentally make you wait like this, I'm sorry."

Tian Zhen Xin apologize and with a token of apology, she poured and offered a cup of tea that she found in her mind space. Inside the mindspace, Xiao Bao and Xiao Bing was snickering, "Xin Xin, isn't it that you left last time hurriedly because you want to avoid getting a stone from him?"

Tian Zhen Xin just smile towards Zun while on the inside she is scolding the little cute creatures for exposing her like that.

"So, where is the stone?" Tian Zhen Xin asked as she saw the pout getting longer and longer. Upon her question, Zun's eyes brighten and immediately take out a box, inside contained a glimmering and pure with spiritual energy red stone, clearly screaming the words 'the top quality', for a while there, Tian Zhen Xin eyes had been blinded with the out of nowhere shine and had a 'buddha face' on her face.

"Wow, what a..remarkable and high quality stone." Tian Zhen Xin said before slowly closed the box, Mo Si Han humphed acting like 'it's no big deal', but everyone saw the smug face he had.

"Xin Xin, the detection spell on this is so strong and obvious!" Xiao Bao voice rang and Tian Zhen Xin nodded her head in agreement, even she can already sensed the detection spell lingering on it.

"Since it is a high quality communication stone, you need to make a blood contract with it to acknowledge it as it's owner, then you can use it anytime." Mo Si Han explained, telling Tian Zhen Xin to make a blood contract with the stone.

'Isn't that just make me a prisoner as you can contact and located me wherever you are?' Tian Zhen Xin grumbled in her mind. "Does not making a blood contract make it less effective for you to contact me?" She asked.

Mo Si Han stopped a while, "No but-" "Then I won't make a blood contract with it." Tian Zhen Xin firmly cut Mo Si Han, making him speechless and dazed. 'Dang it, he found it my purpose!' Mo Si Han cursed in his mind.

He and Yin She had specifically choose a high quality stone that need a blood contract and modified it using Mo Si Han's spiritual energy, if Tian Ming Hao made a blood contract with the stone, it would teachnically mean Tian Ming Hao made a blood contract with him, making him able to located him, contact him and even eavesdrop him.

But the stone is still be able to use for contact and communication as it was originally used for that purposes. He didn't thought that Tian Ming Hao would refuse to make a blood contract, even for a thing as tempting as a top quality communication stone.

"Uh.. Okay then. Whenever you like to have a contract with it, just do it."Mo Si Han answered helplessly. Tian Zhen Xin just smile and keep the stone in her ordinary space bag.

"I still have matter to do, so I have to make a move now, I'll see you again soon!" Tian Zhen Xin said and standing up, it is true, she would be late for the enrollment if she continue to stay here.

Mo Si Han nodded and see him off, his heart were comforted by the fact that he had already put a high level detection spell on the stone, so he is not really worried, he won't let his frie- erhem, plaything! Yes plaything! to get away from him. Mo Si Han stride away happily before going back to his place.

On the other side, "We have arrive at the outskirts, let's put this stone in the mind space now." Tian Zhen Xin immediately put the stone in her mind space, cutting off the detection spell that Mo Si Han so proud of from the world.

Behind the scenes:
Yin She: You sure you want to choose this red stone?
Mo Si Han: Yeah, it's pretty.
Yin She: Why would you choose a pretty stone for him? Is he your friend or something?
Mo Si Han: Friend? Frie- EH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN FRIEND, HE IS A- UH A PLA-PLAYTHING! YES A PLAYTHING!
Yin She: Oho? Then why are you blushing?
Mo Si Han: I DIDN'T!
Yin She: Oho~I'm so proud that my buddy here finally got a friend~
Mo Si Han: SHUT UP OR I'LL TURN YOU TO A SNAKE!
Yin She: scary~ Okay okay, I won't tease you anymore...
Mo Si Han: ....
Yin She: ....
Yin She: So is he so charming that you fell for him?
Mo Si Han: YIN SHE!