Sixty Four

“Come in.” Sun Tai Yang answered when he heard a knock at his office door. “Good day Sir.” Tian Zhen Xin entered the huge office room, both the left and right side of the wall were filled with book shelves and document shelves. There’s a lot of things stacked here and there but it still looks neat and tidy.

     “My child, what is it?” Sun Tai Yang smiled when he saw Tian Zhen Xin. “I would like to request a letter of permission to enter the forest.” Tian Zhen Xin said straight forwardly, it’s better that she being straight forward rather than asking for it cowardly because she know Sun Tai Yang likes straight forward person’s guts.

     “Oh? Why do you want to enter the forest?” Sun Tai Yang raised his eyebrows, interested. Just like what Tian Zhen Xin figured out, he likes it when people were straight forward and clear with what they want, their guts always manage to amused him, which make him wanted to support them.

     “I wanted to learn more about beast taming, practically.” Sun Tai Yang was taken aback, he didn’t expect that answer. He were guessing like Tian Ming Hao wanted to have a self-seclusion to cultivate far away from people or even learning more about herbs in the forest, but beast taming? Never had that thought cross his mind.

     “Alone?” Sun Tai Yang asked. Tian Zhen Xin shrugged, “Well, I can’t seem to find a single teacher that taught that subject, so yes?” Sun Tai Yang nodded his head. He wrote a letter and gave it to Tian Zhen Xin after stamping his signature stamp. “I won’t give permission for you to use this letter as a way of escaping class okay? I’ll retract the letter if I ever received any complain from the teachers.” Tian Zhen Xin smiled and bowed to the principal, “Thank you Sir!”

     “Oh by the way, what makes you wanted to learn beast taming?” Sun Tai Yang asked just as Tian Zhen Xin about to leave, making her stop her feet. “Well, I love animals and it pained me to see all the (cute) beasts died when there’s a dispute between human and beast. So rather than killing them, it is better to tame them to make negotiation more effectively. Also, during war, we can ask for the beasts’ helps, which will increase the chance of winning and decrease the casualties.” Tian Zhen Xin answered with a straight face.

     That is indeed the 2 out of 3 reason of why she is learning beast taming. The third reason is that so she could play and talk with the cute beasts without needing to make a contract with them. Just the thoughts of having countless cute and fluffy beasts around her and them conversing and playing together enough to make Tian Zhen Xin had an imaginary nose bleed.Sun Tai Yang smiled and let Tian Zhen Xin left the room. "What an interesting child. Shall I then?" He stroked his beard with a wide smile, not sure if the smile harbour good or bad intention.

     Tian Zhen Xin skipped back with a smile, but before that she wanted to brought Yan Yu and Zhang Jian Mao out for dinner as she is in a great mood. Both of them are allocated in the common building which is the building for normal students that didn't have a particular master. She arrived in front of Zhang Jian Mao room and without considering any privacy settings, Tian Zhen Xin burst open the door with a big smile.

     "Wargh!" Zhang Jian Mao which was only wrapped with a white towel at lower half of his body screamed in shock, while reaching to his sword which were on the table in front of him. Tian Zhen Xin froze, but her eyes didn't stop and explore thoroughly that white firm and muscular body of Zhang Jian Mao, water droplets that trickled down from his wet hair that was tied up into a messy bun, travel down his fine and sharp jawline, then to his collarbone and trailed down his abs.

     Finished with her eye feast, the blade of Zhang Jian Mao is about to reach her which she caught easily in between her fingers. Her lips curled up with a seductive smirk, "sexy" she said while looking at Zhang Jian Mao. Zhang Jian Mao who was shook by the sudden intruder that were able to stop his blade came into realisation and went wide eyed and red blush from his face to his ear down to his neck. "Going red? Even more tempting." Tian Zhen Xin smirked even more. 'Clang!' The sound of blade hit the floor as Zhang Jian Mao instant reflex of releasing his sword and cover his chest after finally realising the state he was in.

     Tian Zhen Xin chuckled while picking up the sword. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were showering. Quickly get change, I wanted to brought you guys out for dinner." Tian Zhen Xin put the sword back on the table and went out of his room, never forget to give him a last smirk before closing the door.

    "How is his skin so smooth? It was smoother than most women back in the modern world. Indeed to be expected of a royal descendant." Tian Zhen Xin nodded in amazement by the sight of the smooth and fair skin Zhang Jian Mao had. Meanwhile in the room, Zhang Jian Mao is slowly putting on his clothes. "I... I was raped.." Zhang Jian Mao covered his face which was burning up again, never had any person, not even his attendants saw his naked body since he reached puberty, to be seen by none other than Tian Ming Hao.... He can't forget the smirk and the hungry eyes Tian Ming Hao had while looking at his body. Zhang Jian Mao put his palm in front of his chest, 'what is this feeling rush of excitement?'

     Gasp, as Zhang Jian Mao look down. 'Damn it, am I crazy?' He yelled at himself while taking the just worn shirt off. 'Splashed!' Tian Zhen Xin whose standing outside of Zhang Jian Mao room startled. "Did he feel so disgusted being looked at that he needed to took a shower again?" she shrugged and decided to keep waiting while the person inside the now cold bath is fighting himself.

///////////
A/N: Hey umm.... welcome back guys :D I took a while to come back because umm... the device I saved my draft crashed and I lost most of my drafts... but oh well... IM SORRY READERS FOR THE LONG WAIT, I COMPENSATE WITH THESE MASS RELEASE SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME. College is about to start soon but I'll try my hardest to upload regularly, can't promise though. Emmm... anyway enjoy this fun skit.

TZX: What a pretty skin you had.  *slowly trace ZJM's abs with the tip of her finger.*
ZJM: *blushed hard* What are you doing... go away...
TZX: *smirk* what if I don't want to? *closing in towards ZJM*
ZJM: uhhh *slowly back away*
MSH: *go in between TZX and ZJM* erhem...
TZX: Wh- Why- Where's your clothes?
MSH: erhem.. *pointing at his abs*
TZX: ...
MSH: ....
TZX: Author-san, Hua'er, do you understand what is he trying to say?
Author-san and H'E: *shrugged*
TZX: I also don't understand, now *shoves MSH away* let's continue.. *smirking at ZJM*
TZX: oh, come join us Author-san, Hua'er
Author-san and H'E: *smirk* We had been waiting...
ZJM: *stared at horror at the sight of whip in Hua'er 's hands* Wh-what is that?!
Author-san: Aaa, can't leave a trace.
Hua'er: *pout* fine...

MSH: *draw circles in the corner*