Fifty Six

"There you go little birdie, make sure to send them nicely, careful on your flight." Tian Zhen Xin rubbed her nose onto the head of the carrier pigeon, the pigeon chirped cutely and fly away, not forgetting to turn back to steal another glance of Tian Zhen Xin smilingly sending it off.

"You are always mushy mushy with cute and fluffy animals, while we here had been ignored by you for days." Xiao Bao pouted while crossing his tiny hamster's hands in front of his chest, while Xiao Bing and Xiao Hei sitting beside him with a jealous and sad face.

"Aww, don't be like that, it's only just been 2 days." Tian Zhen Xin chuckled while trying to coax the pouting Xiao Bao by rubbing his nape. "It's 2 days 4 hours and 56 minutes to be precise, humph!" Xiao Bao pouted again before giving in to Tian Zhen Xin's touches that had went down to his belly.

"Me too..." "Awr.." Xiao Bing and Xiao Hei pouted while putting their tiny hands on Tian Zhen Xin's hand, trying to get her attention. Tian Zhen Xin chuckled and proceed to scoop them all up into her embrace, she went to the bed and lay with them.

"It's been so long since the last time we slept together like this, let's not waste our precious time together." Tian Zhen Xin said and immediately cuddled the 3 of them. She pat them gently while hum a lullaby, sometimes stroking their head sometimes kissing their cheeks. Soon the three cute creature fell asleep in her arms while she gently looking at them like a loving mother.

"So precious... I hope I won't fail the love that all of you gave me." Tian Zhen Xin stroke and kiss them for the last time before falling asleep with them, even though it was just early evening, her tired mind and body started to kick in after she relaxed herself, soon she was enveloped in a warm darkness.

Tian Zhen Xin furrowed her eyebrows, in front of her, she saw the modern world her standing in front of a blurred face monk. She had a mature look like she had seen all part of world despite at her early teen age. She was looking curiously at the monk in front of her, there seems to be a lot of questions she wanted to ask but none able to be conveyed.

"You doesn't belong to this world..." The monk spoke and both Tian Zhen Xin now and the teen modern Tian Zhen Xin tilted their head. "You're from another place and time, and yet you are here...someone is trying to protect you... May I have you palm?" The monk spoke.

Teen Tian Zhen Xin mindlessly gave her palm and the monk look at it. "I see.. No wonder.. But somehow, your fate hasn't change..." The monk sighed, "that means, it will still happen in the future.. Poor child..." the monk said with a pity tone.

"Why?" The teen Tian Zhen Xin asked, and the now Tian Zhen Xin nodded, she was also curious. Why? What? What exactly?

"Sometimes heaven are cruel... They have their secrets, all of the fate that was written down, it all depends on the person to determine whether it is a blessing or a curse." The monk said, the teen Tian Zhen Xin nodded, as if understand.

"Then, can I change them? Fate, I mean." Teen Tian Zhen Xin said expressionless, the monk laughed, "Well, who knows, if you can even fight the heaven's will, what's a mere fate can do on you?" Teen Tian Zhen Xin tilted her head. "Aren't you a monk?" The monk flinched, "Uhh... Yes?" . "Shouldn't monk tell people to devote themselves to heaven or something?" Teen Tian Zhen Xin asked.

The monk chuckled, "Even if I'm a monk, I would still sometimes blame the heaven if something unfortunate happen to me, because it is all human's feelings and their instinct, but in the end it all comes down to how I treated the heaven and world." Teen Tian Zhen Xin nodded, there's silence before she turned to look at the dazed current Tian Zhen Xin.

"You can change your fate if you're willing... So save yourselves.." The teen Tian Zhen Xin and the current Tian Zhen Xin feel into unconscious, when she opened her eyes again, she is in the unfamiliar room, with the three cutie pie still in her arm.

"A dream.. " Tian Zhen Xin rubbed her head, their conversations and the last advice were still clear in her head. 'What exactly will happen to me in the future? Ughh, this is so frustrating, why can't I just live in peace.' Tian Zhen Xin silently grunted.

She look around, the room was dark, the time could be around late evening, her body is tired but her mind is actively trying to process her dream. At last she silently got up, making sure the kids won't be disturbed and took out a brush and notebook from her space.

She wrote down every words in her dream and trying to piece everything together. The analysis didn't take long, however only questions were born without answers found. Tian Zhen Xin is frustrated, chewing on the brush handle while thinking.

You might ask why she trusted her dreams so much, it is because she rarely had a dream, and every single dream she had is like a real event, it's just unknown to past, present or future. During her past lives, she often avoid the mentioned places or time where there is accident happen in her dreams, and it always come true.

Of course at first she didn't believe it, but everything changed when she almost lost her life when a train accident exactly like what happen in her dreams happen in front of her eyes, she was supposed to wait in line when the train went off trail and crashed into the waiting line, she was saved as she hesitated and waited at the station's stairs due to a sudden panic attack.

Countless people were injured and some even lose their life, making her traumatizes and taking her dreams prediction seriously.

Tian Zhen Xin closed her eyes, according to her brother, her soul originally belong to this world, but maybe he can see her future, he make the bold move to exchange her soul with Tian Zhen Xin's soul from another dimension. This makes her feel bad for her, but according to brother in a short note, the other Tian Zhen Xin would have died due to starvation at 5 years old caused by neglect by her parents.

The soul transferring and him opening portal to occasionally opening portal to visit her in another dimension deteriorate very fast, making him have a short lives. Tears fall down Tian Zhen Xin's cheek as she recalled the sacrifices her brother made to have her safe and sound and avoid the fate that fall on her.

And now comes the problem she facing, first is, what is her supposedly fate? And what should she do to change her fate? Second.. How could her soul getting called back to this dimension? The past Tian Zhen Xin didn't know that another dimension exist, and weren't able to contact Xiao Bao during her living time, so its impossible to conclude that Xiao Bao is the one calling her in, there's also the fact that Xiao Bao didn't know who Tian Zhen Xin is. Is it just a coincidence? Or...

Tian Zhen Xin stopped thinking and immediately looked out the paper door when she noticed a shadow passed by in a flash. She squinted her eyes and immediately and carefully putting her kids onto the bed in her mind space, and slowly and silently walked towards the door.