Fifteen

At the same time, a certain someone is walking back to her room with a tanghulu in her hands, with a little hamster at her shoulder munch on a cookie. But because of her hat veil, both of them were covered and no one see the happiness they displayed on their face.

Entering her room, Tian Zhen Xin immediately take out the Ice Heart Gu Qin, her eyes is full of excitement while Xiao Bao look at Ice Heart with eagerness. "Quick! Drop your blood on her to make a contact!" Xiao Bao said.

Tian Zhen Xin that had put her palm on the strings of the Gu Qin get confused and raised her eyebrow, "Her? How you- Ouch!" Before she could finish her words, the strings as if grew spikes, poke her and making her bleed which have her retracted her palm immediately.

But her blood from the poke had sipped into the strings and moments later the blood evaporate and Ice Heart shook a little while emitting a warm blue light.

The light is a bit illuminating that Tian Zhen Xin covered her eyes with her sleeves. "Master!" A cute girl voice sounded. When Tian Zhen Xin put down her arm, a tiny girl pixie wearing a blue white coloured dress jump around in front of her.

"Who are you?" Tian Zhen Xin asked, the pixie pouted and appeared sad, "I'm Ice Heart! I'm the spiritual consciousness living inside it! Master didn't recognize me, waa I'm sad!" She said while fly to Xiao Bao hugging him and cried her heart out. Xiao Bao, like a loving brother patted her head to calm her down.

Tian Zhen Xin squinted her eyes and felt something wrong with them, like... they know each other. "Xiao Bao, Ice Heart, you know each other, aren't you?" She asked while picking Xiao Bao with Ice Heart in his embrace to her palm and stared at them at her eye level.

"Hehe, actually, the mind space and Ice Heart Gu Qin is created by the same master, so the consciousness awoken had some link to each other, at the shop, I detected her spiritual consciousness is familiar but because I'm not sure I send some of my spiritual consciousness to her secretly and she responded, and she said she wanted to come along, plus I found out she is compatible with Xin Xin so I attracted Xin Xin to her."

Xiao Bao laughed sheepishly while Ice Heart looked at Tian Zhen Xin eagerly with her two watery and bright eyes. As Tian Zhen Xin is weak to cute things, this tiny creature is very cute especially with her round and bright eyes, she can't help sighed and patted and rub Ice Heart's head with her finger as she is so tiny.

Ice Heart felt her warm and smiled sweetly, "Master! I'll be with you from now!" She giggled at flew to Tian Zhen Xin's cheek before giving her a kiss. Tian Zhen Xin chuckled and kissed her back, though her kiss covered her whole head.

Xiao Bao's face suddenly fell, he started having regret bringing along Ice Heart as he felt jealous when seeing both of them getting along so well and he feel like her love for him is being robbed. "I want a kiss too!" Xiao Bao said while climb to her shoulder and kissed Tian Zhen Xin other cheek.

As Tian Zhen Xin had a contract with Xiao Bao, she naturally know what he felt and she souldn't help chuckled and kissed the jealous Xiao Bao and rubbed his tummy. Ice Heart saw that Xiao Bao enjoyed it and join in the rub , making Xiao Bao decrease his jealousy and accepted Ice Heart as his companion.

"Ice Heart, calling you this is a bit... uncute, how about I call you Xiao Bing? (A/N: Bing '冰' as in ice in chinese)" Tian Zhen Xin thought before said, also, she wanted to avoid suspicion and everything so she didn't want to call her Ice Heart publicly.

Xiao Bing nodded and giggle happily, she is happy, finally having a new friend and a new master, she had been alone for about hundreds of years since the last time she become compatible to people. Plus, she liked Tian Zhen Xin as she is kind and loving.

"This, Xiao Bing, how does Ice Heart Gu Qin work?" Tian Zhen Xin suddenly asked as her gaze fell upon the Gu Qin thag seems like it has lost it's aura and luster. "It become an ordinary Gu Qin if I left it like this, it will only become powerful if I'm inside of it. But it can still repelled people except for master."

"Call me Xin Xin just like Xiao Bao. Then what is your power?" Tian Zhen Xin ask again with a smile. Xiao Bing smiled and nodded, agree to call her Xin Xin. "Have Xin Xin heard about the musical instrument that can become a weapon?" Xiao Bing asked.

Tian Zhen Xin shooks her head, it's true though, in her modern life, there's no such thing and the previous host also doesn't have any knowledge about it. Xiao Bao thought a little and exclaimed, "Wait, I think I have something." Then vanished into the mind space.

He vanished and appeared quickly, when he appeared again, he is holding book and handed it to Tian Zhen Xin. She look at the book that hd the title 'Musical Weapon' and opened it, instantly her eyes brighten up with a profound admiration when reading through the powerful and legendary musical instrument that be used as weapon.

The book only displayed 6 musical instrument but the thickness of the book is comparable to a normal book thickness as it consists of each and every details about the musical instrument such as the name, power and history, and also the masters of the musical instrument throughout the time.

The book introduced the musical weapon from the weakest to the strongest, the last musical instrument introduced is the Ice Heart Gu Qin which mean it is the strongest recorded in the history. Xiao Bing saw it and stood there proudly making Tian Zhen Xin and Xiao Bao chuckled helplessly and praised her which totally satisfied Xiao Bing and let her hung up a wide grin all the time.

"Xiao Bing,the details and information of your masters is mostly empty, why is it?" Tian Zhen Xin saw the space for the name of Ice Heart's masters and the power of Ice Heart is incomplete but each and every power written on easily defeated the other musical instrument, making her the strongest though her potential isn't all out yet.

"That's because in this life time, I only had three masters, Xin Xin is the third. My first master is my creator, although he created me, he never show me to others and most people never know that he created and possessed me, my second master is an eccentric man that live in a secluded place all the time and only went to help on the beast tide or defend the kingdom using me with his whole face and body covered, making him mysterious. He never even speak a word or revealed his face or name, that's why people doesn't know it."

Xiao Bing explained and Tian Zhen Xin nodded, understanding her words. "Wow, I can't believe that you're so picky, Xiao Bing" She said while tickled Xiao Bing. Xiao Bing pouted,felt wronged, "It's not me that doesn't want to accept them, but their soul and aura doesn't accepted me , they even tried to forcefully had me which triggered my defense mechanism and hurt them, it's not my fault!"

Tian Zhen Xin smiled and poked gently at Xiao Bing's red cheeks she wanted to say something but suddenly felt the aura of someone coming.