Sixteen

Tian Zhen Xin concealed her aura and hide in her closet. She take the Ice Heart Gu Qin,Xiao Bing and Xiao Bao to the mind space and stood there quietly, paying attention to the unfamiliar aura coming.

Soon, footsteps could be heard heading to her room and a creak sound sounded indicating the door being opened. Tian Zhen Xin observed the masked man entering. The man looked around the room like examining it. Confirming there's no person in there, he take out a small glass bottle and poured it on the bed in the room and left after confirming the powder is transparent and unnoticed.

After confirming that the man had left, Tian Zhen Xin came out and went to her bedside, looking at the seemingly untouched sheet, she was felt with disgusted feeling, how could someone use this kind of underhanded method to identify her.

The powder just now is a type of powder that is odourless, colourless and turn transparent when in contact with air. Although it is odourless, it actually had some odour but only the insect Flower Ants can detect the smell of it and attracted to it. The powder will stick to the surface in came in contact with and the Flowe Ant will be able to detect it, which make it easier to identify the person.

She is actually a bit confuse, why would they wanted to find out who live in this room. So she take the whole bed to be burn and order the servant to brought a new bed while she went to find Hua'er to inquire.

"Some of the upperclass power heard about a distinguished guest living in the room you occupied so they wanted to inquire about you to established a connection..um.. actually, I didn't tell you this but the room you resided in is the room of the owner of Moon View teahouse, and that's why they wanted to know who is the guest that they were able to occupied the reserved owner's bedroom."

Hua'er scratched her head while looking a little bit guilty. Tian Zhen Xin nodded, finally know why and shook her head a little. "I'm the owner so it's natural for me to occupy it, for them to dare send men to inquire about me and even use those underhanded method, that's really too much." She squinted her eyes as she felt rage in her heart.

"Wait what? Underhanded method? Did something happen?" Hua'er asked with a surprised look. Tian Zhen Xin told her what happen and immediately Hua'er's expression turn dark.

"They are really crossing the line now, I'll use some way to investigate who is it and warn them." Hua'er said firmly with rage too, those upperclassmen never let them live peacefully until they got their hands on the Moon Sound teahouse.

"Looks like we must immediately hired man, bring those guys in tomorrow, I'll take care of it personally, also, gather the servants tomorrow first thing in the morning, I might as well train them so that they can have defensive moves and atleast tighten the security."

Hua'er nodded and Tian Zhen Xin left, her body is tired with all of the walking and she immediately rested her body on the bed and slept. When she woke up, she noticed the sky outside had the colour of the late evening and sounds of soft melody and smells of tea filled the air slowly. Tian Zhen Xin knew that the business at the outer house had started.

Sometimes, she wondered how could the business here kept flourishing especially the outer house business, she know that it's special and everything but won't they get bored with the same thing everytime?

Tian Zhen Xin shrugged and didn't care about it anymore, while she sleeping, Xiao Bao and Xiao Bing came out to sleep at her arms and they were still asleep when she awoken.

As Xiao Bing is still sleeping and outside of the Gu Qin, the Ice Heart Gu Qin is now an ordinary Gu Qin so she thought that it wouldn't hurt to play it since she is in the mood to relax by playing instrument as well.

She went to the spacious courtyard in front of her room wearing a face veil and helding the Ice Heart Gu Qin. She sat down in the middle of the courtyard, basking in the moonlight and immersed herself in her song 'Pheonix Heart'.

As soon as her song started, it immediately attract the attention of the people exist in the teahouse compound. As there is a barrier, the sound didn't travelled out, so the beasts didn't heard the melody.

At the outer house, the musician immediately stopped as she heard the melody as her melody suddenly turn dull, she get attracted and immersed in the melody as well as the other people that heard it.

In that moment, the moonlight suddenly felt like it become brighter and prettier, reflecting in the lake water. The air become fresh as soft wind blew. The song 'Phoenix Heart' is about the freedom of a phoenix on the surface of the world, conquering the sky and basking in glory.

It was a relaxing and confident song and the people was influenced by it, they become more relax and become more confident of themselves in a good way, like a shy man suddenly had the courage to confessed to his crush, a timid girl become cheerful and friendly while showing her cute smile and the sad and depressed man suddenly find hope in life again.

The song soon ended and the people is still in a trance. The melody come and go unknowingly making them happy and sad at the same time.

"Miss Hua, who is that playing the melody?" A rather brave young man asked the others immediately joined in with violent nods. Hua'er smiled under her pink face veil and said , "She is my friend, she lived here for a while before leaving." She made up a story.

"Then Miss Hua, is it okay to have her perform songs for us before she leave?" A young lady look at Hua'er with her pleading look. Hua'er felt helpless, "I'll ask her. But if she demanded payment-" "We'll pay for it!"All of them answered eagerly before she could finish her words.

Hua'er is about to say 'If she demanded payment then I would rather not let her perform for money.' to get Tian Zhen Xin out of trouble but seems like she can't really do anything now so she helplessly agreed to asked her to perform songs.

Of course, without even using her toes, she could immediately know who is it that played the instrument, she always knew thag Tian Zhen Xin played very well as she heard her play a few times in the past but this time is another level, 'I think she improved her skills by a lot.' Hua'er thought.

'Xin'er is really a person that grab attention whatever she done.' Hua'er shook her head and ask the musician to continue her song, but compared to the melody just now, her melody now turn dull and liveless, so the customers all left earlier than usual which make Hua'er happy because they could rest earlier like this.

"Xin'er, you didn't know, your song just now had brought you trouble."  Hua'er said helplessly as she walk into Tian Zhen Xin's room and found her playing with Xiao Bao.