Twenty Seven

Tian Zhen Xin didn't bother to turn around as she didn't sense any malicious intent coming from the person behind, instead she focused her gaze on Chen Xiu Min cute interaction with the cat the whole time.

"I didn't know that you like to peep on others that much that you could ignore other people." The voice behind her said. Tian Zhen Xin rolled her eyes, at the same time, she smelled something which make her sneered inside. "I don't like to peep on others, but it's rare for me to witness this kind of cuteness and I would definitely pissed off if anyone disturb me."

Tian Zhen Xin said while glance at the hand on her shoulder, as if ignoring her words, the hand on her shoulder didn't go away, instead it grip on her tighter. She rolled her eyes and her rage limit exploded. With a swift whoosh, Tian Zhen Xin had the guy pinned to the tree and a dagger at his neck. Her eyes filled with iciness, rage and murderous aura, making the guy afraid and shivered.

"Hey hey! You are supposed to be all weak right now! Plus, I'm a freaking expert Moon rank! How could you defeat in one move just like this? I tell you- Ouch!" The man yelled when Tian Zhen Xin pushed the cold and sharp dagger to his neck, making a slit and blood started to drip down.

The thing that make her angry the most is the people that find trouble with her on their own initiative or just disturbing her while she's doing the things she like and enjoy. She had a scary aura emitted from her that even Xiao Bao and Xiao Bing trembled slightly when they felt her aura, they look at each other and nodded as if they understand what are they thinking.

"Oh, I'm sorry that I didn't fall for the drug you put on my shoulder, too bad it only work for guys. And I'm sorry that you, an expert Moon rank had to lost to me." Tian Zhen Xin said sarcastically, her tone sounds like the angel of death, it's alluring to the ears but very cold and deadly.

"What? Does that mean you're not a guy?" the guy gasped, he struggled to break free but he can't seem to move even an inch, 'What a monstrous strength!' he thought and he really regret that he had messed with the wrong person this time.

"I'm going to hide my identity the whole time I'm in this mountain, looks like you had found out, that doesn't sounds good..." Tian Zhen Xin said faintly, the grip on the dagger become stronger and the guy pinned on the tree can really felt the murderous aura she emitted although she hesitated.

"I-I'm sorry! I will not do it again! Please! I still have a lot of people to feed!" The guy plead, 'To think that there would be one day I plead for my live.' The guy cried silently inside. His pride had crumbled just like that. Tian Zhen Xin squinted her eyes, she doesn't really have the mood to deal with people now so she loosen her grip and let go of him.

Tian Zhen Xin look at Chen Xiu Min side at saw that he had go to the pavillion with the cat on his lap, sleeping. Her gaze turn soft and the fluff from the views make her heart lighter and improved her mood. The guy saw how Tian Zhen Xin's mood turn 180 degree as soon as she saw Chen Xiu Min so he misunderstood.

"Urm, this, how should I called you?" the guy asked Tian Zhen Xin that is cleaning the dagger with a cloth. "Who are you? Why would I tell you my name, are you trying to make me lose my patience and kill you?" Tian Zhen Xin said coldly. She was frustrated that she missed out a lot of part of Chen Xiu Min and the cat's interaction.

"This...I would like to ask for forgiveness. You dress like a guy and you have a good figure and your silver hair attract me.. So I.." the guy's voice gradually become timid, he was actually embarrassed, to think that he would get caught by a girl.

Tian Zhen Xin glared at him, she know what he meant, that drug is a kind of aphrodisiac that only work on guy and help on certain things which is too much of an adult things, to think that he used this underhanded method, she feel disgusted. "You should atleast ask for permission and not just use trick like this, it's disgusting."

Tian Zhen Xin threw away the clothes that she had use to wipe the blood stain on the dagger and burnt it with a disgusted face, which make the guy's mouth twitched with shame. Never in his life he had been scolded like this, but the aura she exuded make him feel weak and unwilling to refute.

He silently cried inside, how did things came to this? He was just so bored at home that he wanted to find some prey to feast on, the drug is a one time use and the other party won't remember a thing when the drug wear off, but he didn't expect to find a girl disguised as a guy! And one that can defeat him in one move! He suddenly felt the urge to become stronger and she make him wanted to follow her, but he is ashamed for what he did.

"That's it, get lost. Don't come near me or him, if not, I'll make sure to have you stop your doings forever." Tian Zhen Xin glanced at a certain part of the guy and turn away, walking towards Chen Xiu Min. While the guy gulped while his hands subconsciously covered his family jewel, he didn't dare doubt her words and instantly return to his camp.

"Hey, didn't you think boss is a bit weird?" A bulky man that is roasting a boar said to the skinny guy beside him. The skinny guy look into the camp their boss went in and shrugged, their boss look pale but he didn't seems different thaf before except for the bandage on his neck.

A thought came to him suddenly, "Did boss encountered a danger? His neck is wounded!" He stood up and went to the camp. He peek inside and found their boss, Wan Ming is in cultivation state. The skinny guy reluctantly left the camp and sit back beside the bulky guy. "It must be hard on boss to take care of the hundreds of us." He said, among all of them, Wan Ming is the strongest of them all and he is also the one that take care of them.

They were all orphans, the orphanage they lived is actually used for child slaves selling place, it was Wan Ming, back then that lead them to fight all of those people and escaped to this mountain and build their own camp, they started merchant business and taking task such as protecting people that came in to collect herbs, or killing and catching beast.

They admired Wan Ming very much and followed him willingly that's why he became their boss. Inside the camphouse, Wan Ming is cultivating eagerly, rather than because he wanted to be stronger, it's more like he wanted to be ready when he met the girl just now again. He had decided to make her accept him as a disciple, but before that, he had to make sure he is alive first, he forget about his desire and peacefully went on cultivate.