Fifty Nine

Tian Zhen Xin is currently alone in the room, she could feel the pressure and force on her dantian, which is like someone is grabbing on it tightly. But the feeling is not difficult on her, it's just making her uncomfortable.

In the middle of the room, there is a dull mirror and she was told by a teacher outside of the room to touch the surface of the mirror. Tian Zhen Xin walk slowly and placed her palm on the surface of the mirror and immediately the mirror turn clear and reflected clearly the image of Tian Zhen Xin.

Tian Zhen Xin didn't know what to do next but as she about to pull away her palm she saw that there is a coloured bar shown on the mirror. Slowly the yellow coloured bar turned green, and like a loading bar, the green transitioned into blue. As the blue is full, the transition didn't stop and reach for the colour purple.

Tian Zhen Xin watched with the bar, mesmerised, although didn't know the meaning of it, when the purple colour had filled half of the bar, Tian Zhen Xin heard Xiao Bao calling in urgency. "Xin Xin! Do you want to attract the whole continent's attention?" Tian Zhen Xin snorted internally and answered "no" with a 'duh' tone.

"Then quickly retract your palm!" Tian Zhen Xin become alert as the bar become full purple and actually continue to transition into a colourful rainbow and quickly retract her palm. "Act like you're in pain! Quick!" Xiao Bao said and Tian Zhen Xin quickly do as he says, she knows that Xiao Bao is not kidding from his tone.

"Congratulation student Tian Ming Hao, you passed the test. Now please follow me to proceed to the other stages." A senior student suddenly came in the room and went to her. Tian Zhen Xin nodded and went out the room.

Somewhere inside the academy, a group of teachers is looking into a mirage that shows the content of the test room. "A purple root!" someone said when they saw the purple coloured bar on the mirror. "This kid has a lot of potential in him! I like him!" An old man stroking his beard satisfactorily, "Old Man Hu, you already have a lot of disciple under you, why not let the others take him this time?" An old lady said, despite the obvious wrinkle on her face, her elegance and gentleness provide her a youthful vibes, making her look younger than her real age.

"Exactly Sister Yang, I actually am interested in this boy too, I think he would be talented in potion making." A more younger female teacher chipped in. "That is not fair, you usually only accept female students, how can you suddenly snatched him from us?" A male teacher said.

The potion teacher, Qun Miao with a crescent eyes and a half covered smile with her sleeve look at the male teacher just now and gracefully answered, "He is not yours to begin with." Boom! Tension arise and all the teachers started to argue on who is going to take Tian Ming Hao as their disciple.

"What a mess..." A wise old man came in with a sigh. All the other teacher immediately stop their bickering and bowed respectfully towards him. "Is this the student that all of you arguing about?" The old man look at the mirage screen showing Tian Ming Hao with his purple bar. "Yes principal." Qun Miao and the others answered.

The principal of the academy, Sun Tai Yang went up to the screen and observe it carefully. It only took seconds before his eyes turn crescent with a big smile as he spotted the colourful rainbow colour glowing underneath the purple on the bar.

"Well, all of you are arguing for him, but you never know what he wanted. How about we asked him later, which one of you that he wants or interested. So raise up your hand if you are interested in him." Sun Tai Yang said while stroking his white beard.

The teachers look around before raise their hand, some slowly, some confidently and some with hesitation. In the end, half of the teachers in the room which is 8 teachers raised their hand.

Sun Tai Yang nodded, "Alright, later he will be called here and the 8 of you will be the candidate to be choose by him." The principal conclude and everyone were back to their seat. Some that think they would befinitely won't have their chance after observing their rival become focus on other newcomers, while the others started to frantically think of ideas to appeal Tian Ming Hao in choosing them as his master.

"Achoo!" Tian Zhen Xin sneezes, she felt like a lot of people is thinking of her and talking about her. She is currently following the senior student just now, went through a few path before arriving at a hall. "There is 4 different room inside, each room is a different stage, you don't have to worry if you can't pass any stage, just follow the instruction stated on the wall."

Tian Zhen Xin nodded and entered the hall, although it is a normal looking hall from the outside, as she step in, it is a big illusion array with endless void, a scroll appeared floating in front of her. She went up to it and read it.

Welcome, student.
This is the stages to test on your professionalism and skills in various field. You are welcome to challenge any stages, and we would definitely hoped that you challenged all stages. Do not fret if you don't pass any stages, as long as you are already called 'student' and reading this, there's always a place for you in here. This is a paper to record your score on the stages that you challeng, after finished, hand this paper with your results to the person in charge outside the hall.
Goodluck!
- Sun Tai Yang, Principal of Huang Xin Academy

Tian Zhen Xin smiled, "What a cute principal, him asking and encouraging politely make me wanted to challenge all stages despite having the chances of failing." Tian Zhen Xin chuckled, she had read briefly about the principal of this academy, he is a carefree and friendly person, definitely loved by his workers and students. A pure soul, and yet despite his appearance, he is the top students excel in almost every subjects in the academy during his students years.

A humble, friendly, smart and powerful person, able to be promoted as the principal, definitely not a simple person. And yet Tian Zhen Xin felt dear about him, like the feeling of a grandchildren towards their favourite grandpa. Tian Zhen Xin smiled, "Maybe it's because I lack the family warmth that I wished." Slowly, Tian Zhen Xin stepped into the first stage, leaving a bunch of adults in another room dumbfounded as they decided to sneak peek on in the test hall.

/////
Behind the scenes:
Author-san: Okay guys, take one... Action!

Sui Tie: That is not fair, you usually only accept female students, how can you suddenly snatched him from us?

Qun Miao: .... PFTTT HAHAHHAHAAHHAHA WAIT HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Sui Tie: Huh?

Author-san: What's the matter Qun Miao? Why are laughing? Did he get his line wrong?

Qun Miao: NO HAHAHAHHA IT'S JUST .... Fuhh... While he talk, HIS BALD HEAD REFLECT THE LIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA GOSH HAHHAHAHAHA IM SORRY

Sui Tie: SERIOUSLY...ughh I'm tired of this, you are the only one that think it's funny... Right guys?

Yang Lan: ....pf- cough.. I'm sorry for that, didn't mean to let it out.

Han Qing: ...pfft...

The whole room: *wheeze*

Sun Tai Yang on the outside of the room waiting his time to enter: BROOO HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Sun Tie: Author-san! Look at them! They are bullying me!

Author-san: *saw a flash* Oh, a mirror...

Sun Tie: .... THAT'S IT IM OUT