Chapter 7 part 2

(Y/n)'s Pov~

Jay told them the plan which they don't like even me. I hugged on to Jay's waist. I think he got the message of me not loving the idea and worry about them getting hurt because of the idea. "Don't worry, we'll be okay." He tried to reassure me. "We've dealt with a lot of crazier things." I let go of his waist with a huff. "Come with me." Jay orders me, he stuck his hand out for me to grab, which I gladly did. His hand felt rough due to training, furthermore, his hand was warm and gentle just like the others.

Jay leads us to the control room, where Nya is. Telling her the plan and she did not like it, despite that she agreed. "Okay, (Y/n) you give Nya a signal when I say ready." I title my head as a sign of 'I'm not sure' or 'I don't know'. "When I say ready, you lift your arm up high to Nya and bring it down. Like this." Jay lifts his arm up and brings it down. I did the same action as Jay. "Yes, great job." He exclaims. "Let's go back to the others." I nod to him. Jay head back to the ninjas. I quickly ran up to him.

As each of the ninjas take a turn to get on the anchors. "Jay, I don't know about this." Kai sounded nervous, I too was nervous about this. "Just hold on tight!" Jay tries to reassure him. He turns to me. "Ok, we're ready." Jay shouted at me. I hesitated to raise my arm to give the signal to Nya, I'm pretty sure my eyes show fear. "We will be okay, (Y/n). I promise." I inhale and exhaled and nod to him.

{Oh, I want to see this.}

Momo exclaim. Jay nods back at me. I turn to Nya and there I see her looking at me I raise my hand real high, then gaze one last time at Jay. His eyes look gentle. I closed my eyes and sighed once again. Lowering my hand down, signaling to Nya, I hear screaming going further down in the distance. As fast as I could run, I look at the edge. Their legs were going up as they were falling, although their hands were still holding the chain of the anchor. The anchor breaks the top roof making a loud thud, and then another, and then another and another.

{Ooh, wish I saw that close!}

'...'

I didn't respond to Momo.

While the roofs we're breaking from the anchor, I made a few cringes faces each thud that the anchor hits. I notice that there is a black hooded figure and a purple snake. The snake was going down while the black figure stayed up. "You're just like your mother." The all too familiar voice said and the only one who knows my mom, Grandpa Wu. I didn't take off my eyes from the building, where my four 'brothers' came down.

I feared that they're hurt or worse. "Your mother care for others, protect them who can not protect themselves, even if they do know, she still protects them." As he talks about mama, my attention goes to him. "You have no idea how much she hates crazy ideas, she will try to find a better plan instead of a crazy plan. And that's how your father loved her. Sure, he didn't wield any element, yet he wants to help others. And that's how your mother and father fell in love with each other. Then end." Grandpa explains my mama and papa's past.

I gaze back down and notice the hooded figure running around while the purple snake comes up and puts a broad where he came out of. Unfortunately, a blue figure comes into my view.

'That, Jay! Thank Ninjago that he is okay. But what about the others?'

I was freaking out.

'Ah, but what about the others?!'

{Their fine. Plus, their idiots and those idiots can't die very easily.}

Momo tries to assure me. My heartbeat was pumping due to me freaking out, not knowing if the others are okay. I can hear my heart beating so loud.