Chapter 23

(Y/n)'s Pov

After a few seconds of the little buzz, it stops, and incomes Nya speaking loud and clear to us. "We're fine," I sighed out of the relief. "But we're little held up at the moment." A truck of fear hits me on the chest. "Our weapons have been taken and we're locked in cages."

"And Pythor's returned with the fourth Fangblade." Cole comes in with a distressing announce, making my body slumped down from the news. "Lloyd, where did your father go?" Zane ask him.

'What a terrible day.'

"I told him to leave. He was using (Y/n) to try and steal secrets." Why did I feel like I shrank from listening to Lloyd say that last sentence? "That bastard, using (Y/n) like that. I told you about that guy, but you guys wouldn't listen." Kai comes in with his words, making me feel like I shrinked again.

"My dad's going back to where he came from. But don't worry, I'll save--," Lloyd sees me staring at him. He sweats and changed his words. "I mean we'll save you!"

{That green leprechaun dared to involve you in this without even asking? Shameful, but then again, your gonna have to go save your friends without a choice.}

'Okie!'

"-to risk." Oh, I wasn't listening to grandpa. "I hate to break it to you sensai, but if we don't get out of here before Pythor unleashes the Great Devourer, I think this will be the end of all our destinies." Cole says. Lloyd and I panicked from our given mission. "We'll get you out of there in a jiff." Lloyd runs to the closet of weapons. "(Y/n)," Grandpa calls to me. I hum as an answer, hoping he was able to hear me. "Please, be careful and take care of Lloyd."

A large crash comes from the right side of me.  Lloyd was laying on the floor with weapons that are or aren't sharp. "Ouch," Lloyd groans. I my face blood sank, gasped  and ran next to him, being very gently pulling away the weapon on him.

'Pleeeeeeeeaase, First Spinjitsu Master, have Lloyd not be hurt.'

I begged to the First Spinjitsu Master. Grabbing the last weapon away from Lloyd, I scanned his body for any injury, luckily there wasn't any. Lloyd sits up and thanks me. "Thanks, (N/n)-,"

*Smack*

Without a moment of thinking, I smack Lloyd at the back of his head for not being careful. "Ow, what did you do that for?" He lifts his hand to rub his head where I had hit him.

~|C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L|~

I hand sign. But Lloyd seems to not understand.

{This is no time to hand sign-chat- thing whatever you want to call it.}

Wu's Pov~

No one had uttered a word after agreeing to wait for Lloyd and (Y/n) to save us. Yet for Kai, he paces back and forth impatient while Cole and Jay play chess, replacing the chess pieces with random items they can use and Zane meditating at the side. "Ugh, so all we can do is just wait? This is killing me." Kai complains. "Patience. Lloyd and (Y/n) will figure something out." I turn to look at the red ninja. "We're putting all our trust the son of the greatest villain Ninjago has ever seen, and a little girl who had little training. Uh, is anyone else having doubts about this plan?"

"Even so, but you shouldn't doubt (Y/n)'s training, along with her age and appearance." This had gained the attention of everyone incaged. Kai lifts his eyebrow with curiosity, listening what I'm going to say. "(Y/n) may be a young child, but she is the daughter of a The samurai fox, a known warrior. Despite not possessing any elemental power, he was known for strength, great speed, combat skills, trickery, master of certain weapons, and defens. I know without a doubt, he was training (Y/n) his way of speed and defense, but her training with him stops thereafter the incident she has been through." I explain to him or more like to all of them. "So you're telling us that (Y/n) is faster than any other children around her age?" Zane ask. I nod at him.