Chapter 4- Part 1

Season 1 Episode 3- Snakebit

(Y/n)'s Pov

I hear a loud bang, then hear grampa's faint voice. "Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you." Nya is my roommate in a small room that fits two people, the ninjas are roommates in the same small room which didn't fit them so they found some old bunk bed, and grampa Wu... he gets his own room.

As grandpa keeps on banging something, maybe a pot, I couldn't go back to sleep.

I hear the ninja's groans in annoyance from their shared room to mine's and Nya's shared room. I get up and grab my new notebook and pen Nya found in this ship, stomping towards grandpa with a mad face. I open the ninja's door. Grampa Wu sees me with my notebook and pen. I showed him what I wrote while I was coming to him.

[Could you please stop. I'm trying to sleep. >:( ]

I drew a mad face on the paper. Jay passed by me and head to the bathroom. "We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time since the serpentine burned down the monastery. I'm just glad we have a roof over our head- " Jay coughed, spitting something out.

It was a lightish brown.

'Is that how dirty his teeth are?'

{Pfffft,}

I asked myself in my head, making Momo laugh. Zane is exercising in front of us, not even looking tired. "What is our lesson today, sensei? Mastering the strike of the scorpion or perhaps the greater goo-, " Zane stops when the floor broke from where he's standing, coughing away the dust. Putting my notebook and pen down, I tried pulling Zane out but failed, so I let go of him and let the ninja's take care of it, and pick up my notebook and pen and standing next to grandpa.

"I think today's lesson will be, chores."

"Chores!?" The ninja said in sync, except for Zane who got his answer. "Ninja fight sensei, they do not clean." Cole said. Quickly wrote down something and showed it to Cole.

[Then fight the bacteria that is around the headquarter.]

Then show it to the other ninjas except for Zane for not complaining.

I think I toasted them. "In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from, and this place has a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters, I expect things to be spotless when I return." Grampa turns around. "And put your backs into it." Grampa hits the pan thing one last time. "Come, (Y/n)." Grampa called me. Taking a step forward, the floor breaks under me, letting out a yelp.

{(Y/n)!}

"(Y/N)!" Everyone freaked out. Surprisingly, I'm still holding the pen and paper.

{Your not hurt, are you? You didn't get any scratches, splinters, or anything like that!}

Momo was flipping out.

'I'm fine Momo.'

Dust rises up to my face, tickling my nose which leads me a sneeze like a kitten.

"Awww." Jay and Cole Awed on the way I sneeze. The dust didn't stop tickling my nose, which is a result of me sneezing multiple times. Momo was counting how many times I have sneezed.

"*Achoo*"

{12..., }

"*Achoo*"

{13..., }

"*Achoo*"

{14..., }