Chapter 6-part 1

(Y/n)'s Pov
Dream~

A familiar humming was heard. 'Who's humming?' I questioned myself. That humming sounds like mama.

End of dream~

"(Y/n), wake up." I flutter my eyes to see Nya. "Morning." I nod to her. Nya walks away, leaving me alone to get ready. I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess. I change my clothes, brush my hair, brush my teeth, and head to my shared room again. All I need to do is say good morning to mama and papa. I always do it... Maybe sometimes. As I 'said' good morning to mama and papa, I grab my notebook and pen and go see grandpa Wu.

But a loud thud was heard in the ninja's room, scaring me. I knock on the door. "Come in." Someone's voice muffled. I enter to see the three ninjas getting ready and Zane just getting out of bed. "How come no one awakened me?"

"We didn't think you wanted us to." Kai answers. "You look like you were having some dream."

[I heard a loud thud. What was that?]

I asked one of the ninjas. "That was Zane woke up late and hitting his head." Cole answers.

"How do I know this isn't a dream-, " Cole cuts off Zane by hitting him on a pillow, making Zane hit the wooden bunker thing on the back of his head. "Does that feel like a dream?"

I walked away from them, since I got my answer I try to find grandpa Wu. I run up to him and tug his shirt. "What is it, (Y/n)?"

I wrote down on my paper. "I want to know my powers and more." Grandpa reads it and gave me a sad smile. "Sorry, young one, maybe later." He pats my head and leaves. I was going to see the ninjas if they could play with me. When I see the ninjas outside, I realize that they're about to train. I head up to Nya.

Nya was busy doing something, so I didn't bother her.

'Momo,'

{Not right now, Chibi.}

Crossing my arms and pouted at Momo and my new nickname. I thought something to myself. 'I wish I have someone around my age. Wish someone can play with me.' I sighed out. Bored doing nothing.

Zane's Pov

"No free time and no video games." Sensei Barked at us. "The rest of the day can be used for training. And tomorrow." Sensei walks away from us. "Training?! For how long?!" Kai whine. "Until you can answer this simple riddle. What is the best way to defeat an enemy?" Sensei Wu asked us. "Easy, " Kai jumps a bit far from us. "With a sword."

"Your fists." Jay showed sensei by punching the air. "Spinjitzu." Cole spins. "Tornado of creation?" I asked Sensei. He sighs in disappointment. "Pace yourselves. You have a lot of training ahead of you." Sensei gets up from the stairs. "Make sure you sharpen your mind as well as your Spinjitzu." Sensei said and leaving us to train.

"Ugh. What's the best way to defeat an enemy? It could be anything. Ugh." Cole grunts. "Come on, guys, we're smart. We can figure this out." Jay said while doing his training. "Yeah, but let's hear more about this dream." Kai puts his hand on my shoulder. "Let me just say the green ninja is awesome."

Later on, with the story, I told them everything that I remember. "-with his fist on fire." I told. The ninjas said whoa in unison. "So I'm the green Ninja." Kai said. "What are you talking about? He had incredible strength to lift that cargo and save his life. It's me." Cole barked.

"No, no. Did you miss the part of the story where the guy pulled out nunchucks? I have nunchucks." Jay pulls out his nunchucks. I interfere with the conversation. "I think you're all missing the point of this dream. The point is the falcon flew on his arm and it was my dream, so naturally, it's me." I argued. "I think we can cross Cole off the list. I could lift-, " Jay gets cut off.

"Whoa, cross me off the list? Anyone can hold nunchucks. And what about the air or wind?" Cole said. I forgot about the air ninja or wind. They appeared in my dream. Thinking about it, the green ninja didn't use that element.

(Y/n)'s Pov

Grandpa went into my shared room. He told me that the ninjas are training, so he had time to teach me some stuff. I smiled at him. He then asked me a simple riddle. "What is the best way to defeat your enemy?" I wrote down,

[Become friends with them.]

He nods his head.

"You're too smart, too kind, and too innocent." Grandpa complements me.

Hugging Grandpa as a thank you, he did the same. "Now let head to my room."

Time skip~

While grandpa was busy writing something, I was too busy reading my mom's journal. It was about her training and how to use air properly. The door was open to reveal my four favorite ninjas popping their heads out of the door. Grandpa Wu notices them standing at the door. "Oh, you must've found the answer to my riddle to what is the best way to defeat an enemy?" The four ninjas enter grandpa Wu's room and notice me in his room, greeting me with a wave as I wave them back.

"We have sensei. Its-, " Cole stops speaking and looks at his 'brothers'. "On three guys. One, two..."

"TEAMWORK!" The four ninjas answer at the same time and having their hand's in the middle. "Is this what you all think?" Grandpa questions them.

"Yeah."

"Yes!"

"Absolutely!"

They all agreed but in different words. "Sadly, you are all wrong." Grandpa declares looking back at the paper. All the four ninja's groan of annoyance and sad that they haven't gotten the answer correctly. "It's funny how (Y/n) got it." Sensei mutters. "What!?" The ninja yell in sync after hearing what grandpa muttered. Their attention goes to me. I lift mom's journal up to my face so that they don't see my face. "(Y/-, " Grandpa Wu cuts Kai. "Do not ask her for the answer to my riddle. You four have to find it yourselves." The ninja leaves Wu's room with another groan.

A few minutes pass by, the alarm gets off. I stop reading mom's journal and head outside to see the ninjas putting on their hoodie and screaming, "NINJA GO!"

Later we were flying on top of a building. Zane was looking down at the building with me next to him. "It looks quiet down there. Should we infiltrate using stealth?" He asked, not sure what to do to get down there. "Ah, we've done that. What about using our golden weapons that turn into vehicles?" Kai asked, but Cole answered his question. "I'm still working out the kinks on that. Anyone have a good idea?" I had one however Jay beats me to it. "Hm. Well, I have one idea, but you guys gotta trust me."

"Oh. I don't think I like the sound of this." Kai wailed out.

××××××××××××××××××
Published: January 19, 2021
Edit: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suggestions

So someone commented if this book could be a "Lloyd x mute reader", would you readers like that? I was thinking of doing that, but I want to hear if you guys are ok with it. I don't know cause I want my readers to enjoy this book.

I also want to see if anyone have any ideas/suggestions for season 2. If so comment here.

My thanks

Thank you guys for reading, hope you readers enjoyed it. Vote, share, and have a good day.