Chapter 10- part 1

(Y/n)'s POV~

Everyone and myself except for Grandpa Wu are in the dining room listening to Lloyd. Well... I wasn't because I was thinking what mama quoted, and that I still don't understand what she meant.

'We want you to be a beautiful butterfly, free like a leaf that the wind will take you somewhere nice. We don't want you to become a poisonous snake that ends stories.'

I had a flashback in my dream. It was mama telling me that quote. My thoughts were interrupted by the ninjas arguing about something-, never mind. There arguing about who is the green ninja. Soon, their argument were interrupted by grandpa Wu announcing the ninjas have a new ninja suit.

The ninjas gets excited and grabbed their ninja suit. "Whoa! They got like armor." Jay exclaimed. "I love the gold highlights." Kai said. "Battle claws." Cole yells, making a hand like scratching gestures. "The material is really light and breathable." Zane commented, getting weird looks from me and Jay.

"Oh. Nothing for me?" Lloyd whines to his uncle, making grandpa Wu nervous. "Oh, um," he looks at the box. "You get, uh, the box?" Right after Grandpa Wu said that the alarm goes off, startling me. Everyone ran to the bridge. Cole zooms in the electronic map where the trouble is coming from.

"Sorry to break up the moment boys," Cole said to the ninjas. "But a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble over Mega-Monster amusement Park." He announced. Lloyd gets excited from the word 'amusement park'. "Amusement Park! Can I go? Can Igo with you, please?" He pleads the ninjas.

I tugged on grandpa Wu and point at the amusement park. "Look, even (Y/n) wants to go there too." Lloyd shrieks. I gave him a 'really' face.

(Author: This face '😑'?)

Yes that face. "I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here with (Y/n), where it's safe here." Lloyd groans sadly. "Ninja get all the fun." He pouts. Whats a Amusement park and why is it exciting? "What do you say, guys?" Everyone attention turns to Jay. "Time to try out the new merchandise? The ninjas leave to change to there new ninja gi, giving the chance for Nya to leave with her red samurai suit and take down the snakes first.

She came back saying that the amusement park is safe and that we can go there without the ninjas noticing. Lloyd gets excited from hearing the news. Nya took us down, greeting grandpa Wu.

Once our feet touches the ground, Lloyd was about to run off but was stopped by grandpa. "Hold it Lloyd." Lloyd whines out. "I want you to stick with (Y/n) and Nya. So don't go off running by yourself, and if I found you by yourself without Nya or (Y/n), you will be grounded." Grandpa warned him.

Lloyd nods. He quickly pulls me and Nya to one of the rides. "Ooo, let's go to the roller coaster!" Lloyd points out. "How about you two go to the fairs wheel first." Nya lead us to this big circle thing connected by these cup umbrella looking thing. Lloyd and I gets on the fairs wheel and sit the opposite side.

I didn't understand why Nya didn't come with us. She left and wave at us. I looked away for just a few seconds and look back down. We were so high and it didn't scared me.

Soon, me and Lloyd got off the fairs wheel and were greeted by Nya. "So how was it?" Nya questions.

"It's was boring." Lloyd answers. I gave Nya a thumb sideways. Nya sighs and takes us to the roller coaster.

'That looks scary.'

I thought in my head.

{(Y/n), don't get on it.}

Momo orders me but it was too late. Lloyd drags me to the front seat of a roller coaster. This roller coaster reminds me of a train. Some metal bar with a squishy things goes down to my waist. "Are you ready (Y/n)?!" Lloyd grinned at me. I tilt my head in confusion. The ride begins to move up slowly. I look down again and see the ninjas standing there.