Gender swap (requested)

Requested by: @ooniomii
This person had also drawn a fan art so credit to them for the art.

Requested by: @ooniomiiThis person had also drawn a fan art so credit to them for the art

Soo beautiful 🤧(Y/n)'s POV

Soo beautiful 🤧
(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n), where are you taking me?" Lloyd question me as I held his hand with my two smaller hands, leading him to grandpa's room. As we enter, grandpa wasn't around, giving me a biiiig chance to get a curtain book that had caught my attention. We approached a tall red book case, with different type of colorful books and other item's separated from each other into three shelves. Since I'm very short, I slowly climb up the shelf myself like a spider.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Stop!" Lloyd stops me by wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me from the shelf and gently setting me down. "What are you trying to grab?" He asked. I pointed at a brown leather book that is at the very top of the shelf laying down instead of face upwards. "Um, I'm not sure what your pointing at, but I'll give you a piggy back ride to get the book that you wanted." I nod at Lloyd's idea. He crouches for me to get on his back. Slowly getting on his back, Lloyd lifts me up.

I reached out my hand while using Lloyd's shoulder as my support.

{You know, you're invading someone's privacy.}

'It's not invading if you know the person.'

I was so paid attention of reaching a book, I didn't notice I stuck out my tongue. Pushing Lloyd's shoulder to get higher, my hand is so close reaching a leather brown book. I was so close to touching it, but instead I touched some fabric under the book I wanted... wait a fabric? Why didn't I notice that. I tugged at the hem of a fabric and at every tugs I do, the book would move with the fabric, showing the corner of the book sticking out of the shelf.

{*Sighs* Where is your manners?}

After a few more pulls on the cloth, the book was wobbling at the edge. A smile spread across my face from being so close to getting it. I thought, if I pull the cloth gently, the book will be tilted a bit and it would make it easy from me to grab. Without even being cautious because of how excited I was, I pull the cloth harsher from how I wanted it to be.