Chapter 20 Part 2

(Y/n)'s Pov~

I'm sure it had gotten everyone in the ship attention and where to go at. I rush over to Zane and pull him to the screen while making noises. Rushing footsteps were coming up the stairs and soon everyone are here at the bridge. "(Y/n)!" Everyone yells including Garmadon. I pointed up the screen. "Zane's Falcon spotted them!" Jay said out loud.

"And it looks like Pythor is at the Temple of fire." Nya explains. "That means the fangblade is in there." Kai concludes, excited where he can get the fangblade. "And Lloyd." Garmadon whispers with the a sound of guilt in his voice. "That's the same Fire Temple where Kai and Lord Garmadon first faced off." Jay adds.

'They fought?'

"If my memory serves me correctly, I'd say one of us cheated back when we last fought." Kai starts an argument with Garmadon.

'Oh no. Momo.'

I called, but he doesn't respond. "And I remember someone needing their Sensei to save them." Garmadon argues back. I sweat drop from their argument. "Guys! For the sake of the Fangblade and Lloyd, can we please just get along." Cole comes in to stop the master of fire and the lord of darkness bickering with each other, making me sigh out of relief.

Nya starts a new conversation. I turn my attention to the screen where it shows a huge volcano ready to erupt any time. "Since the last time we've been there, it looks like the volcano has grown unstable." Nya explains. "Heh?" I tilt my head in confusion. "(Y/n)," I turn to the person who called my name, which happen to be grandpa Wu. I walk in front of him paying my full attention into him. "Could you please help my brother bring the ninjas weapons from my room?"

I nod to him with a closed eye smile. I go down stairs and stand in front of Grandpa's room with his door half way open. Garmadon grabbes the sword of fire and scythe of quakes. As I was about to walk, my foot hits this thing on floor that I have no idea what it is called and it had made me fall down on my face first

*Thud*

I get on my knees and held my forehead, while trying to hold in my tears. "Oh no. Are you ok? Did you get a boo-boo." Garmadon kneels right in front of me, having a gentle face. I nod to him. "May I see?" I removed my hands off of my forehead. He puts his finger on my head and rubbed it. "(Y/n)'s pain, pain, fly away." Garmadon sang. "Does your forehead hurts now." He asked, which I had shake my head no.

"Good." He smiles and pats my head. "Did my brother Wu sent you to help me take the ninjas weapons to them?" Garmadon asked. I nod to him. "Here you take the nunchucks of lightning and I'll take the others. Nodding again, I grab Jay's weapon and was about to leave, but then Kai kicks open the door and sees me with Jay's weapon.

His eyes looks at ease but then it changed to anger. "I knew I couldn't trust you. You thief!" Kai points at Garmadon in an accusing way. "Ah. Foolish child. I look forward teaching you a lesson."

"This ends now!"

"Indeed!"

I shook my head no repeatedly. Wanting them to stop fighting, so I plan to go in the middle of them. "(Y/n) leave this room!" Kai orders me and starts the fight by using spinjitzu. "Ninja, go!" Garmadon jumps to him and then I jump to at least try to stop them from fighting. Garmadon grabs my good arm and pulled me, but then Kai grabs my waist pulling me as well. "Ehh" I grunt.

"Let go of her!" Kai yells. "How about you let go of her!" Garmdon says back. "I don't trust you!"

"And neither do I with you." Garmadon hits Kai with Cole's weapon by the heel and Kai had hit Garmadon on the stomach, having both of them let go of me and send each other flying back at the same time. "I'm alive. I'm alive!" Kai exclaimed. Garmadon gets up to grab me by my armpits and sets me on my two feet. "Are you ok?" He asked me.

I turn to him with teary eyes, showing that I want them to stop fighting. Kai punched Garmadon in the face which had startled me. Garmadon became annoyed and kick Kai away from me. It didn't do much to Kai do to him standing on his two feet. Kai jumps over to Garmadon and pushed him backward.

"(Y/n)-" Kai throw a punch over me which I had ducked down and screamed. "AahAHAhhh." I shacked violent and covered my ears.

'Cole, Nya, Jay, Zane, grandpa!'

I called out to them.

'Momo!'

I then called Momo and repeatedly call out his nickname multiple times.

'Momo, Momo, MOMO, MOMO, MOMO! Help me, please!'

I internally screamed, but nothing. I felt two hands on my shoulder. They felt relaxed. Did Kai and Garmadon stop fighting? I turn my head and see Garmadon. I didn't have a good look at his expression because Kai kicked Garmadon on the head. "Ahh!" I screamed again.

I ran to Grandpa's closet, even though I could run out of the room when one of the doors is open, my mind was running around that I only had one thing in my head and is to hide in grandpa's closet. Closing the closet behind me, I huddle myself in the corner.

Grunts, hits, and thud is all I heard in Grandpa's room. All the fighting Kai and Garmadon are doing reminds me if my old home. How everything started, how I was in the middle between fights.

'Momo?'

I desperately called out to my friend for comfort.

'Momo....Mo-,'

I stoped calling Momo when I felt a hand softly touching my shoulders, in which it had made me startled for only a brief moment. Slowly turning my head around, I come face to Grandpa Wu with a worried look on his face. I realized that there is no more sound, it was silent. When did Garmadon and Kai stop fighting? Slowly crawling out of the corner, I quickly stand and rushed to grandpa Wu, huging him tightly and buried my head onto his neck.
_______________
Words: 1078
Publish: 11/11/21
Edit: none
______________

❗️Important❗️
So I don't even know what to write next. In short I'm in a position of a story block (I think that's what it's called) so I saw this opportunity to see if any of you reader want something between 'when (Y/n) hugged Wu to when all of the males gets off the ship and go to the fire temple to get the Fangblade and Lloyd.' Just comment or send me a private message. If it just one person telling me what they want me to put in the... Idk the event then I'll do that, if it's just more then one person then I'll have readers to vote. I will give credit to the person who thought of that idea/event. And if that doesn't happen, well oop, it's going to take me a while.

~~
Well then, thank you guys for reading, hope you enjoyed this, please vote and share, and I'll see you guys later. Bye 👋🏼.

Gosh my brain hurts (  T^T)